Where the fuck is the loli thread?

where the fuck is the loli thread?
you cucks jacking off to traps now or what?

hell

Bump

bump

post something dont bump with nothign

test

nice Megus

Why are these threads almost empty every time? Are people afraid of posting nowadays? Or is it started summer?

>afraid
says the guy that dident post a nude loli

Yeah because you only post one pic and than leave.
>started
Still

Damn I'm tired

Anyone got more sleepy lolis?

Anyone still here?

We are all watching.

Just got here. Let's get this thread started.

/r/ more megumin

Lazy piece of shit
Go ahead

>you cucks jacking off to traps now or what?
>cucks

Wait, I thought "cuck" was a conservative term and that conservatives are against pedophilia? This world makes no sense to me anymore. Oh well, posting to bump and follow this thread. Pic unrelated.

I miss spidey posting

I miss banana posting.

What about pony posting?

Hey I made a little menu for swapping the clothes/skin/etc of lolis.

What do you guys think?

I also changed a bunch of the palettes too. I'm quite fond of the light blue eyes/light blonde combo now...

And here's all the palettes for skin/etc.

Where can I get a demo?

And the old ones. As you can see, lips/blush/etc wasn't matched, plus some swaps were just copies of others, plus some just had bizarre colours.

If you notice any weird in or please tell me though. I mean maybe the Arabic one looks slightly dead, but idk.

Of the whole game? I'm release one in the end of December most likely. Or just this little menu thing?

Still not bored of this shit?

Guess I'll wait for the December release than

Will it run on Linux too?

Yes. I'll make sure to actually compile it for linux this time to make sure. The pre-alpha-0.2 demo from before I didn't have time since it was submitted for an AGDG demo day, so I hadn't bothered to verify that it still compile for linux (and had done a bunch of dev in the meantime just on WIndows/Visual Studio) so the cod needed some minor changes to compile (ie stuff with case sensitive vs insensitive filenames in includes, and random small differences between GCC/clang/MSVC++

But yeah, it's possible to compile it for Windows/Linux/OSX.

Name of the game?

It's tentatively titled Sim Loli, but I will probably change the name eventually.

God I wanna fuck a kindergartner.

No one likes loli. It's for faggots.
And this literally is an anime thread, tbh.

2D kindergartner.

The 3D kindergartners are sey too - but I would never do anything to them since I don't wan tto get raped in jail by Tyrone.

Look, but don't touch!

sexy*

I fucking love kindergartners.

sleeping people breath trough there stomach not theyre chest

then that's ok fam

but I also really find the 3d ones sexually attractive - I just would never fuck them for moral/legal reasons.

What's the best part of a loli body, according to Sup Forums?

The puffy cunny hands down. Followed by face, then chest.

Mine is the cunny
of course

id probably care more about loli threads if anything new was ever posted. 90% of loli threads are just the same like 10 people posting the same images they always post in every thread thats up 24/7

Okay I'm out of kindergartners unfortunately :(

Way better than the cancerous traps and black cocks threads

Kindergartner vagina is truly the pinnacle of nature.

Goodnight, Sup Forums

That was the last of my kindergartners.

not really, trap threads at least have OC on a daily basis. ive seen every image in this thread at some point this week in a different loli thread minus like 3 of them

bump