Sup Sup Forums i am really depressed rn,i am a 17 y/o virgin with no friends,no future and no hope...

Sup Sup Forums i am really depressed rn,i am a 17 y/o virgin with no friends,no future and no hope,should i really kill my self? Or it will get better one day?

life is a continues downward spiral

It will get better but you should seek help. Despite what people would tell you a 17 y/o virgin is totally normal, if there is something that makes you happy try to make a career out of it.

Also reach out to family, they care about you and you would leave them in a really fucked up world without you.

Thanks for the pape by the way

Don't worry OP, you'll be alright if you can spell "continuous"

I too am really sad and depressed and hate my dad lol. Whats your favourite linkin park song lmas?

>17
MODS MODS MODS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Wake me inside

I'm depressed 2 but for different reasons, just do something different, do your best to get a gf or make friends, don't kill yourself. if you aren't willing to try and improve your situation then yes kill yourself

Day it was a typo and you meant to put "18" to stop the faggot police

I'm 23.
Life's had its ups and downs since i was 17. Pretty okay with the fact i didn't kill myself at 17.

OP here thank you for your opinions. By the way ima gook, i hope it doesnt change the opinion on me.

Military

What wait...you a gook?

Fucking end yourself subhuman riceeater motherfucker i fuck your sister bitch

All gooks should kill themselves long before 17.

Thanks for the support Sup Forums means a lot to me,i will never let you down

Oh then i gotta change my opinion. Just off yourself slantnigger

Try being a 19 yr old virgin neet

Die fucking gook you waste oxygen

Do u live in berlin?

But it wasnt me typing that!

Do u live in berlin?

>Sup Sup Forums i am really depressed rn,i am a 17 y/o virgin with no friends,no future and no hope,should i really kill my self? Or it will get better one day?
U live in berlin?

Ewww a slant eye i gonna rewrite my statement from last post.

Kys you worse than niggers

My father is from Berlin i went there a couple of times

kek at these fucking faggots jealous of the superior Asian brain capacity and deduction skills

Die already you subhuman slant eye. Nobody will miss you

Fuck you fucking yank come to Bangkok and tell me that to my fucking face

Oh noes a gook. And i advised him to dont end it now and pursuit a career. HOLY FUCK KYS SLANT SHIT

Fuck of wide eyed yank piece of shit, you smell like dairy and your women are disgusting

Are you a gook? Then i wish you death.

Thank you

>Fuck you fucking yank come to Bangkok and tell me that to my fucking face
I'm already here, faggot, tell me where you are at so I can tell you to your face and post your frightened, faggoty reaction

Oh jeez a chink. Kill yourself subhuman scum and make room for more blacks.

Fucking disgusting

Why do all of you virgins think that having sex will somehow help with all of your problems? Stop thinking about losing your virginity and start building up your confidence and social skills, when you're no longer a fucking weirdo you'll also lose your virginity and after that you'll notice that nothings different.

I'm at the fucking 4th fish from town meet me there motherfucker

Niggers will take over Asia. Lets celebrate

How to improve social skills EHEN I DONT EVEN CARE FOR A REGULAR SHOWER OF MYSELF. DO YOU WANNA EAT MY DICKCHEESE?

OP still there? So what was the topic of discussion?

Listen here all you sad fucking faggots, life doesn't magically get better one day, you don't just wake up happy with a partner you love who loves you back.

You don't suddenly get financially stable and own all the things you always wanted. This shit takes time.

All you need to do is fucking wake up and be the person you pretend you are to people you care about. Hide your shitty feelings and fake it until you make it you dumb cunts.

12 months ago I had a gun in my mouth crying my fucking eyes our screaming at myself to pull the trigger because my fiance, someone i thought was my soul mate for fucking 6 years decided to go get dicked by some fuck wit ruining what we had. I blamed myself for weeks , said it was because of me and that the only way I could fix my problem was to blow my worthless skull up my walls.

Instead I didn't, I cried, didn't eat, drank and felt worse.

I forced myself to eat, forced myself to stop relying on booze to numb my existence. pretended to be happy every day. A girl noticed me happy while forcing myself to be out with friends. We started talking, real fucking smiles for once.

Now we are taking things slowly, I'm not pretending to be happy anymore because I am happy again. Im nearly thirty and I've had to rebuild my life yet again but im happy for it

Nobody will save you drowning but if you float on your back long enough maybe you will bump into someone else who is floating around too and you can fucking float together.

That Is Normal

Should i kms or not

>using a gun

lol fucking Americans, just go to the store and you'll proabably catch a bullet anyway.

Good advice though, nice work of fiction

It will get better, then it will get worse, then it will get better again, thats just life pal

Giving up now means throwing away even a little chance that it will get better
just try it

>American
>Fiction

No why? Just get into the sunlight and start small. You need money? Ask random people for a invest in your pocket. You want pussy? Fap on public bitches its free. You want stuff? Become a master in theft.

>17 y/o
>no future

Do something to fix it and someday your life will get better. :)

Lets nigger

OP here, Sup Forums is such a magical place

Thank you all im OP because of some anons here who made fun of my azn origin and want me to die already, i lost my rest of life will indefinitely. Goodbye cruel world

You are what I've always been scared to become, what I've been running from, and what keeps me going day in and day out.
Complacency is the biggest contributor to depression, and people like you, not only let complacency chip away at you, you let it change your mentality.
It's great to talk about your hardships, but what have you done to overcome them?
You've become complacent with your hardships and you don't even know your comfortable with it. Accepting these pains is only the first step, but it seems like you've already fell at the first hurdle.
I'd like you to:
>Write down your painpoints
>Make a long term plan to fix them
>Make a series of small term objectives to make the long term plan manageable
>Set dates
>Set consequences for not meeting them
>Set rewards for meeting them
>Keep building

>buy weed
>smoke with chicks
>.............
>profit