Whats the moment you realized you were fucked up and going to hell /b? Mine was when I jerked it to this video...

Whats the moment you realized you were fucked up and going to hell /b? Mine was when I jerked it to this video. I got off on how much pain she was in and I came the hardest I have in recent memory.

Pic not related, but is another fucked up thing I've jerked it to.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTzcW7h7c2U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off sadist

too tame

Original vĂ­deo link?

She's dead, not in pain. Also seek help idiot

Raping a girl covered with cuts is tame. Oh holy fuck you guys are messed up...

she's dead not covered in cuts autist

Is it rape if there's nobody there though? It's just a corpse..

Agree get help before you actually end up murdering someone... BTW I know I'm not replying to op but op you need help and to get off the dark web

Jerked it to this

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

Im a jew there's no hell for me

Is your mother still pregnant if nobody knows it? Fecking autism its kills peoples logic

oy vey
acid reflux for you nigger

Watched it, don't see the appeal. What did it for you?

>fucked up
fapping to SWAP.avi

>going go hell
fapping to Srpski film

Of course she's pregnant, it doesn't matter if anyone knows or not. But if someone is dead, then they are not there anymore. They are not unconscious, they are gone. What remains is a corpse

obviously video fake as hell, negates the whole thing

could this shit be any faker ?

do people fall for this shit ?

You didn't answer my question though: Why are you fucked up and why are you going to hell?

Right, he's the autist.

wouldn't be here if was real. shit against the rules

Cruel af

Fuck off Imgur user.

lol fucking normies get off Sup Forums this place is for people like this

I was always told it was rape if you fuck someone that's dead because they can't consent. Wait I get it its a fake picture isn't it? That's why you're calling me an autistic fuck

Sauce?

I don't use imgur lol. I hate fake shit and fuck ass pansies that think there cool because they post fake pics of dead women. You're so gangster

Everyone's so focused on the gif and no one cares about the video :(. Fun fact if you watch the whole thing there's a part where the doctor cuts her vagina to make it bigger so the baby can come out. She screams in pain :D. I think the screaming is what does it for me actually to tell the truth

>start with the kid
Fukken lost it

>you're so gangster

I'm not OP dipshit, didn't post it. But would have.

Also Imgur is calling, they need to down vote a hot girl, quick!

fake video faggot.

That was the most beutiful video I've ever seen. Kinda weird you fapped to it, but whatever, I don't think it's that weird. The reason we wanna impregnate females is so they have to do this after all. And then we get our new person.

OP's gif looks fake. Seems to be make-up on a living girl

obvious edge b8 is obvious

That's like saying you can't fuck a hole in the ground or any other non-living thing because it can't consent.

How old is the mother ? She looks pretty young, and is beautiful

The only wet dream I have ever had is when I dreamt I fucked a woman I just killed. I don't think its fucked or anything, just remembered given the thread topic

Only 2 loops on the noose, kid wasn't even trying!

You become desensitized to this kind of stuff after a while.

It could be said that you develop something akin to multiple personality disorder.

You switch your personalities depending on situation, you can be warm, empathic and caring guy when you're with your friends or family.

And when, let's say you are at work as EMT, you shut that part of yourself off, leaving only logical cold side of you during job's time.

Thats only if you belive in hell.
I don't belive in anything.
I don't hold any morals either.

I only belive in myself and my needs.

I won't disclose to much about what I get off too but I never felt "fucked up". I have the feeling we are all fucked up in a way that we all have non PC fantasies but that people somehow need to bash on a few of them to feel better about their own. A bit like alcoholics pointing the finger to the few people they know who drink more than them.

Thats fake gif.