Whats the success rate of this?

whats the success rate of this?

How do I know how much helium I should put going out?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/currencycarrytrade.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and is will this work?

Most painless way to an hero is to jump a very high building. Everything else will cause pain; so regardless of what you do to end it, you are going to suffer before you die. Aging is the most painless way to die

you're a fucking moron kys

exit bag is perfect and takes about 1 min. you will feel light headed but hypoxia doesnt make you stress at all

only works with industrial grade helium. party balloon mix has a lower concentration of helium and more oxygen specifically to prevent people from using it to commit suicide. look it up on google.

how do I get the right shit then? and is it that expencive... money is an issue

Don't do it user, my girlfriends best friend did this and it was fucked up. They had to be put on life suport and the family had to pull the plug due to no brain activity. It was truly tbe most tragic thing I've seen.

this seems like the simplest way and most pain free way too, dying in your sleep

If money is a issue you don't. High quality helium is expensive and not easily bought. Save up some money or find other way to do it.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can get your hands on a sizable nitrogen tank that would be ideal. I believe argon would work just as well.

Your choice will permently scar everyone around you, and they will blame their selves for it. Suicide is in itself a slefish weak act. You have to look past your dramtic self pity and depression to see this. I cant even describe the life time of pain you are going to inflict on the people you love. If you are truly sure of killing yourself just take risks instead like joining a fighting gym, going to school, or selling drugs.

Yeah the world is running out of helium. Any of the inert gases will work though. We're certainly not running out of nitrogen.

Helium suicide doesn't work I tried a few years ago. Just smoke some weed OP you'll be ok

>don't disappoint your family
>sell drugs instead
lol

also you don't understand major depression, nothing has any appeal. it's not "i don't give a fuck so let's do something crazy" it's "i can't give a fuck i feel like utter shit no matter what." if anything he needs to see a psychiatrist and psychologist.

you could buy a gas generator from the home depot and run it in your garage or wherever lol

You are not wrong, but op doesn't seem like the type to seek help. I said the drug dealer thing as a joke, but he should seek out activities that make him seem alive

Don't do it man. Get help instead. Maybe devote your life to helping others. You are worth it.

From my personal experience, the problem is that if you're depressed you don't do psychiatrist/psychologist unless someone in your life forces you to. If OP refuses to do so he should instead start smoking (SMALL) amounts of weed and taking walks in the forest while listening to classical music. This sounds gay but nature is actually extremely beneficial to depression. For some reason it actually initiates the release of chemicals in your body that depression otherwise will suppress

get shotgun
make sure its using shells that shoot slugs
if slugs are not attainable, atleast manage to get buckshots

aim so that shot pierces your whole brain
guaranteed instant painless death

thats how im gonna do it anyways
see you in another life user

Use plumbers glue for PVC piping, not Araldite. Araldite products are known to leak off toxic substances that smell really bad and more importantly, painful death. Just use the green/blue stuff from a DIY hardware store place. Other than that very good. Also, because I am not a fucking cuck, do not fucking kill yourself you retard. It is the pussiest way of going out. I would much rather you tell someone about your thoughts if only to confess your problems before you go. The real pain is your loved ones not knowing why. You are a selfish bastard if you think that you going painlessly will make everything painless.

A little critical thinking and quick googling would have saved you the embarrassment of looking like a retard.

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=1IjbWY7HGoL9mAGSpbz4DA&q="running out of helium"&oq="running out of helium"&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0l2j0i22i30k1l3.1589.12364.0.12925.17.17.0.4.4.0.534.3717.1j8j2j3j1j1.17.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.16.2993.3..41j0i131k1j33i22i29i30k1j0i22i10i30k1.138.l0LcEziiV24

OP why don't you just post some information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton instead of going through the trouble of building an exit mask

Who cares if another light goes out?

Ive had depression for 5 years taking walks/psychiatrists wont help if you understand deep depression and think about having it for 5 years you wouldnt want to live either

I live in england... shotgun here would be like 1000£

OP don't do it. A family member committed suicide recently and the amount of suffering it spreads is incredible.

If you are worried about pain then you clearly still care, and if you care there is a way forward to a better life. None of us get of this alive and we all have our day to die anyway. As such there is no justification to end it prematurely.

If you don't care then there is no justification to spread suffering around, if you don't care you aren't warranted in being that selfish and that much of a pussy. Rather since you don't care you have the opportunity to be truly free this life and do whatever the hell you want. Live life on the edge and do crazy things. Go travel the world, become a vagabond, hitchhike, climb a mountain, walk across China.

It should be noted that no philosophically literate person knows with a high degree of certainty what happens upon death, if you are trying to escape suffering suicide could be in fact a horrible plan.

Learn Dzogchen meditation and start lifting weights.

It's inefficient. If he kills himself we will have to rewire his code and create a new vessel. Much easier to juts keep them alive in the first place

yea, that would definitely do the job.
just be cautious to not open the tank at full blast!
also I don;t reccommend you to do it

anyway if you are sure, can you send me a little money? I'm fucking broke paypal.me/4chinyo

wanting to die in your sleep is the most painless way and cleanest for whoever finds me.

Ive pushed everyone that loved me away in my life. They would get over it in a month

so it worked just fine?

Killing myself soon. Can anyone confirm this works?

and honestly i dont even care if im selfish or if they wont any more, I wont even be here to see what happens.

>kek

>Rather since you don't care you have the opportunity to be truly free this life and do whatever the hell you want. Live life on the edge and do crazy things. Go travel the world, become a vagabond, hitchhike, climb a mountain, walk across China.
Jesus, I fucking hate this argument.

Hey OP. Suicidal here as well. This method doesn't work, they lowered the helium content to stop suicides. I've been researching, and I'm pretty sure CO2 poisioning from your car is the best way to go. Just saying.

>walk across China
that stupid comment made me suicidal for a second

no car...

Damn. Maybe pills? If you fail you can just try again with a high dosage. My current plan is car, then pills.

what pills?

investopedia.com/terms/c/currencycarrytrade.asp

Follow the link. Maybe if you are rich you will not kill yourself.

I'm not killing myself for lack of money,
Sleeping pills

well then why are you doing it?

Past trauma. Can't deal with it.

lol fucking idiot

Sleeping pills can cause brain damage instead of death, and helium can easily burst your lungs ( the pain is like mini explosion)... it’s just not worth doing it OP, you’re better off getting money and spending time on experience or start running... in fact running gets rid of depression because when you run you’re body naturally produces anti depressants

You know there are pretty intense therapists out there with high level of skill in helping people over come it.

good bro, get drunk too so you wont back out of it when drunk everything seems so right.

Check how other celebrities did suicide like what pills they used and copycat them. Like heath ledger used xanax i believe or some shit?

I don't think they could help me with this.

Yeah. I've done my homework on it. I have a bottle of vodka ready for it.

5 years doing that shit it doesnt help

ask jordan peterson what to do

So, to summarize - You need some high-quality helium gas and that cheap-ass shit won't work as good.
Since pure helium is expensive AF, you gotta use anything other inert gas (since it all works the same - you simply use up all the oxygen, and then its replaced by the gas. And because its inert- it doesn't react with anything, so you won't get hypercapnia, with convulsions and other nasty shit)
Nitrogen will work, but its not as efficient as HE, and is easily found after death (well, as if the bag on ur head and a giant gas tank near your cold body wasn't any hint for the ones who will find you)
Also, someone stated some nice opinion here on /b some time ago- Its one's most fundamental right to kill himself. I'm not encouraging to do so, but hey, its your life anyway.

I don't want a therapist i just dont want to exist

Go to a better doctor.
You are obviously going to some california witch doctors instead of clinical psychologists.

What is this meme? I keep seeing his name.

I just want to go out in my sleep so nitrogen off amazon would work?

That is what a therapist will fix. Because not wanting to exist is a disease.

I never went to one at all. They can't go back and change the past for me.

he tells you to clean your room and hearing that makes you less suicidal

...ok...why didn't I think of that...

Thank you. And yes, I believe it is a right.

I dont want to fix myself, im too broken already I just want to leave

I dont understand suicidal people. We dont even know for certain if there is an afterlife or if its just oblivion. Yet people want to kill themselves. If only theres some way to transfer years of life from suicidal morons to those who deserve to live on. That would be great.

thing is I dont give a shit if there is an afterlife or just nothingness, life to many is precious but for me it is meaningless

Your argument is "why would people want to kill themselves if there is no afterlife". Did you consider that we don't want to live at all, in this life or the "next"? Which is why we're suicidal?

I planned on shooting myself in the head. I haven't yet though.

I bought the gun, even took a concealed carry class for shits and giggles.

I just haven't done it yet. I keep thinking it isn't so bad yet and lets just keep trying and I have yet to shoot myself. I don't even know why I want to. My life is good by most peoples measure, and I don't even have a past trauma to blame. I just cant help but feel depressed and want to end it. I am afraid to bring it up to anyone though. If I do, I know they will take my gun and that is my only option right now. Can't risk losing it if I might need it.

Right now it is just day after day wondering when I'll get tired of fighting. Depression is a weird fucking thing.

I feel you, everyone pretends to care or gets paid to but no one is there for you

Very. Google exit bag. You'll need about 9 cubic feet of helium. Get the bigger canister at Target.

people are saying it wont work as they put oxygen in it

I hope it gets better for you user. You don't need a past trauma or a bad life to blame. You pain is just as legitimate as mine or anybody elses.

Just honestly think about it this way, user.

Even if there's a 1% chance that Hell exists... No one knows shit for sure so there is absolutely a chance that if you kill yourself you'll end up in an eternity of torture.

You can say whatever you want right now because you're alive. "Oh it's not real" whatever man. No one knows for sure. Not even you.

So you just want to commit sudoku because you feel like it? Strong logic there.

... it's 80% He, 20% mixed air, or about 4% oxygen, which is like breathing at 40,000 feet MSL. There's a reason you need tanked oxygen in. HALO jump... You'll suffocate on the way if you don't.

It's effective.

Not because I "feel like it", because it hurts to keep going at this point and it isn't going to get better for me. I've weighed the options and this is the best one.

There is 0% chance hell exists dude. There is no evidence of an afterlife whatsoever. I die, I stop existing. That is it.

I just don't understand the origin of the pain. I am happily married, and have child. I love them both. I have a job where people like me, make a decent living. I had a good childhood, never any trauma. But, here I am. If I am being 100% honest the main reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet (harhar) is my wife and kid. Thinking about what it would do to them is the thing that keeps me going. How long is that sustainable though? Even I don't know. Like I said before I don't even know where this is coming from. It's just there and it has been for the last year.

In a*

Have you tried opening up to your wife? Don't tell her you're suicidal necessarily, just that you're depressed. It sounds like you've got a good relaitonship if she's one of two things keeping you going. I'm sure at the least she'd make an extra effort to cheer you up, and that might begin your road out of feeling this way. What do you have to lose?

Digits don't lie

Well your funeral man. In pretty sure i passed on a phase in life where some people went on a school shooting rampage or killed themselves(highschool). Yet i turned out pretty ok. So it really doesn't make sense to me committing suicide just because of hardships or bullshits. IF this is the only life i'll ever get i ain't wasting it. Sucks if you kill yourself and then theres nothing, or theres hell

thats the same for me the only person I loved, my gf broke up with me, no one loves me now and she was the only thing stopping me from commiting suicide. Life is meaningless.

There is no evidence of it not existing either. *tips fedora*

You can at least try it OP. Just do it already instead of waiting so much, people that actually have the balls to keep going need the living space you are currently wasting your ass in.

Yeah, I'm not you though. My situation can't change. I'm glad you got out of it but not everyone is so fortunate.

>thread about suicide
>bunch of meritards keep bringing "afterlife" and "whats beyond" as some form of argument

really tickles my neurons

"There's no evidence it ISN'T true so I have to consider it a possibility."
Who thinks this childishly?

Yeah, so sorry, I'll be out of here soon.

Again. You don't know shit for sure. It's all easy to say when you're alive, then if you die it's too late. Believing in nothing just because you're "so certain" is the dumbest thing you can do. You don't know shit. Neither do I. So take precaution because why the fuck not?

I have not. I am afraid to approach any help from any angle for fear of losing my gun. She knows I have it. Makes me nervous to even think about it.

I'm not "certain" I just know there is no reason to think an afterlife exists at all, so why factor it in.

Trying to make sense by making no sense as well. Typical btard. If you accept it as a fact that there is no hell, or heaven for that matter, then provide evidence , else it will always be a 50/50 chance that there might be. Or there might be not. Screaming there is no god or afterlife won't convince a believer.

Again, don't mention suicide at all. If she brings it up, say you aren't suicidal. But talk about the depression. You're worth the effort, your wife and child's feeling are worth the effort. Just try.

whats there to take precaution for? Billions of billions of organisms died and ive been dead for 13 billion years right no shit happen bro

50/50? Are you serious? No evidence of a thing whatsoever makes it a fucking 50% chance? You are actually delusional man.

C-P-A-P
can pineapple apple pen

>I'm not "certain"
>I just know

kek. It's like you're being presented with a multiple choice test and you're not filling in Any blanks because you don't know the answers.

There is 0 harm in taking precautions.

wtf is my luck yesterday quints now trips fucking hell

i have the same problem here , i'm still living because im afraid of death the unknown and painful way to kill yourself