Is there anybody in the UK, somewhere close to suffolk, who would be willing to meetup for friendship or more...

is there anybody in the UK, somewhere close to suffolk, who would be willing to meetup for friendship or more? 25 year old faggot here...

I'm so fucking lonely... Please. Somebody. If you'll actually care about me then that's even better, but my boyfriend just left me for being too clingy and I couldn't handle the lack of attention. I don't know what i'm even after, but i'm okay with being used for sex at this point... I just want anybody, somebody to show me affection or care.

Please add my skype or discourd, i'll post pictures up of me in panties, and i'll post my face (ugly asf) as the first response.

Discourd: Madoryx#6106

please don't be too mean

and i know i have disgusting ass acne,.

good god... this is sad... hope you find a friend user

Self pity will bring you nowhere, that's probably why your bf left you. There is nothing more annoying than someone who is self depreciating himself all the time. You had a bf, he must have liked something in you, too bad you could not see it, you ruined it. Now work on yourself, being alone from time to time is not a bad thing. Also, I am being nice because you're not crying suicide but I would not get used to it here. Try craigslist.

anybody?

I truly hope this isn't real. I really do

i know but i can't help it, he was great to me, i just couldn't stand feeling ignored when he was busy. i guess i'm a tantrum throwing bitch if i'm not feeling loved, but idk what to do anymore..

i'm just desprete to find anybody who is okay with that.

You're pathetic Jesus get a grip

sadly it is, and i'm just this fucked up and pathetic. if i even found one person who could like me for who i am it would be worth it. i don;'t even have anything to lose. i fucked my back up 4 years ago and have 2 slipped discs, which i have to take morphine, tramadol and pregabalin daily for , with no chance of surgery right now because of my age. i have been working on and off but 2 weeks ago I had to stop because it got seriously bad, since then i've been filling in the emptiness with morphine and i couldn't feel any lonlier than i do now.

Nobody is okay with that. Work on yourself or die alone

i know i am.

Oh a morphing addicted disabled clingy faggot, what a catch

Nobody is ok with this on the long term unless they are super insecure themselves and feel reassured by your behavior. Like I said, craigslist > platonic is your best bet, you'll meet people who crave the same things as you do. You should change though, it's not a life, most people just despise people like you and I can't say I blame them.

please don't make me feel worse.

I'll be your friend, just share the opiates user.

so nobody cares... nobody wants me. nobody wants me to be their princess..

no that's completley wrong. i'd never do this, sorry. also i need it for myself. and i don't like drugs in general to begin with, nor would i ever encourage someone to use them

No dude the way you come off as desperately needy is so offputting.
You'll never be a princess you need to GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH AN EATING DISORDER WHO IS ALSO BORDERLINE

>not sharing drugs
you deserve to die alone

wow.. thanks alot,

Realy ? Thats were u draw the line ?.. how bout u just be a hero and let us watch

do i really not deserve life?

just stop caring about who comes and goes in your life
the second you stop needing something or someone, the more people will come.
you'll be better off dude

I hope you Suffolk-ate

nice booty tho, go on the traps and faggots discord thing, theyre pretty friendly

Telling this to this faggot is like telling a bulimic BPD teenage girl that she's not fat and to just eat

It doesn't work, this dude is broken just gonna post more pathetic excuses for his behavior

I feel a bit of an idiot for even bothering trying to give some advice

huh?

No please don't. I appreciate you care and i'm thankful of that. I'm trying to change , and i hope slowly i can. I just happen to be upset over my boyfriend right now, even a friend to talk to would be nice.

I've been coming here off and on since '06. This is the most pathetic thing I've seen.

Get professional help, dude.

dude, showing your butthole on Sup Forums doesn't make me want to meet you

you couldn't pay me enough to rape you - that said, how much money do you have?

the pain you feel of your bf will eventually go
just keep living your life and try not worrying about friends and shit
I stopped caring and found myself a gf shortly after, been with her a year now and everything's been great
keep on keeping on and keep trying to change, you'll get there eventually, you don't need friends for that, trust me

not very much... I'm sorry that i'm not worth raping then... If anybody does want to rape or ruin my life, i'm okay with that...

what happened to lead you to this very moment?

just this lonely and depressed.

most of us are lonely and depressed, but we just push on through it? i don't understand why you're begging for a companion and hoping your butthole will help you accomplish this?

just hoping someone would see me and want to use me for sex. i'd at least feel sort of wanted then.

come on this is Sup Forums for fucksakes there has got to be some cunt nearby who would want to fuck op

You have to fight for the things you need in this world. Even the things you may deserve. Nobody is going to simply come along and fix everything or make it all better. Thats your dominion. Seek professional help, get your head screwed on a bit more securely. People instinctively withdraw from someone giving off signs of instability. Its crummy buts its a fact of life. The loneliness you feel is likely a symptom of greater issue. Get help. Self pity is a trap, I promise you. Dont get caught in it.

You're not going to fix anything by letting strangers use your ass like a cumdump, that sentiment screams of lack of self respect. Part of your problem is that you seem to have no realistic basis or sense of self worth. You need to fix that. Seek help.

Nice booty but I cant ram my fat circumcised cock in it as i live in america. But if i was in uk would totally bang

hello handsome, can you show your thick thighs and tits?

please sext me?

hmm, well, these are my "tits", and i hated my face in this pic so dont mind that.

If you like anime we can be friends user , I don't speak english well but don't worry about that, as long as we have same hobbies we would grow a friendship , i'm not a faggot I think , maybe Bi ( 4 traps ) but at least a friendship is okay

you have a normal face, do not listen to cattle. And your thick lush juicy thighs take a picture? Sit on a chair so that your thighs "spread" over the surface of the chair and make a photo

Cant i gotta go to work bootylicious

i wouldnt say they're that thick tbh, i dont know. but they are mostly fat im a weak lil bitch.

I thought OP was a chick and couldn't understand how there wasn't dozens of thirsty plebs spaghetti fighting over her... until I saw the dick, then the face shot made sense. If you were a chick OP, I'd let you take me out and suck my dick.

move your thighs together. Make 2 photos, on one you close your hand with your pussy, and on the other picture the pussy is visible. Only let the pussy be relaxed.

Some people have gone much worse. As you will too. Sorry im no fag so im kind of disgusted with the ass pics. But i've went through a phase where i felt nothing can love me as well. You'll survive.

whats with that childs giraffe drawing on your wall my dude?

Shove a sharpie up you're ass slut. Do it! It will please me...

i can do that in the future but not at the moment. best i have is my fingers inside me.

Well? do

Does anal sex cause hemmoroids?

yup itcan do