Say it with me: “Donald Trump is my president. My president is retarded.”

Say it with me: “Donald Trump is my president. My president is retarded.”

My president is even dumber than yours

Fact 1: Donald Trump is President of the United States.
Fact 2: Donald Trump is a moron.

Conclusion: The President of the United States is a moron.

Modi faggot is my prime minister.

OP will never be the president
OP is retarded
OP is a faggot

He sure is.

My President is always right!

>We got all this money, shall we clean up the streets?
>LOL NOPE LETS BUILD A BULLET TRAIN!

Not making this shit up. Seriously. For all the good he thinks he's doing, Modi is a colossal globe-trotting faggot

Donald Trump is my president, he's also a retarded who's perpetually 13 years old mentally.

Donald Trump is the Electoral College elected POTUS not the popular elected (most votes) POTUS as is done in EVERY country in the world that has free and fair elections.
>Trump is a fucking MORON

Except when it comes to science, but hey I guess the kids don't need to be educated on anything.

user is so attached to a rich cuck who doesn't give a fuck about him he attacks people on the internet.

Trump would laugh if you died, he would cry if you died, he would be completely indifferent, you, and everyone else, is less to him than the shit on his shoe

Wouldn't* on the first two, my phone is fucked.

Still not as bad as covfefe

>you, and everyone else, is less to him than the shit on his shoe

You've just described every president we've had since JFK

I call him Daffy-Donald.

Why are most phoneposters completely retarded?

The best part is he keeps calling republicans out on their bullshit. They failed to fix healthcare. Now they are going to have to renegotiate the Iran nuclear deal. They just let millions of children loose healthcare. The country hates the congress and Senate. I think Trump might be a democrat tool of destruction.

What makes him an idiot?
Catalonia is doing something deemed unconstitutional by both the courts and the government so he's stopping it
Still a better choice then Trudeau

Donald Trump is not my president
I am not an americunt

but yeah he is fucking retarded, it's so entertaining from the bottom of the earth.

Fuck the right and fuck the left, you're all dumb cunts who refuse to listen to each other and bully others into your beliefs. Bernie could have saved you, you fucking doomed yourselves

>Isn't as far right as you
>retarded

Take a bath with a lamp

Are you retarded? I'm talking about my prime minister, I'm from Canada

ok phoneposter

lol

Lil goy

OP sucks Jimmy Kimmel's cock

But people are so passionate about this cunt. They defend him like he's their family.

I know Obama was the same, but Californian bartenders in suspenders who saw him dance on the Ellen show are expected to do that, Trumps defended by senile retards and autistic teenagers who turned conservative after gamer gate

Friendly reminder to all of you: if trump knew how you felt about lolis he'd send you to Guantanamo

kek

Shitty propaganda comics like that is what's bringing that soldier down to Kim's level. Also every tweet Drumpf the Aspergers German makes

i wish they'd attack..

So you can compensate for your white dick only a sister could love by seeing rich people who don't give a shit about you pressing nuke buttons?

yes

He was the last great president and they killed him for it

I was best until him.

The people who voted trump are retarded too.

Despite any noteworthy actions worthy of emulation, Abraham Lincoln stands in my mind as the worst president of "The United States", for the simple reason that his actions are still adversely felt today (well, by anybody who understands our history and pays attention to current politics). Other Presidents’ actions have faded into the history books, whereas those committed by Lincoln in the name of the Union’s preservation exist in our day as the solidified foundation of federal tyranny and centralized governmental omnipotence.

He stole the lightbulb from Nikolai Tesla

>Fuck the right and fuck the left, you're all dumb cunts who refuse to listen to each other and bully others into your beliefs.
Many of us amerifags are waking up to this reality, but sadly not enough.

I watch Rick and Morty and with my intelligence I can confirm Trump is an idiot

It's not just America, the whole world feels the need to pick a side

Low effort bait based of dead meme 2/10 try again

Oh wahhhh with your government tyranny. Your soft, spoiled ass doesn’t know what real oppression is.

You are without a doubt the dumbest fucking person I have seen today.

2/10? Thats still +100% of my expectations

USA cant beat north-korea. There is nothing to bomb there. They have to land and fight against 13million soldiers. Its like vietnam again

What so you're a fucking Edison supporter? It's true everything he did he stole from tesla, Todd was a fraud

(Not to be confused with the car tesla, just reminding you because I'm assuming you wouldn't get that on your own)

>science
>science™
ftfy

This has to be bait.

>everytime someone outsmarts me I call them bait

Wow, how very intelligent of you

your president is putin, kys

Russians love Dump though

No, he’s right

So Teddy Roosevelt was really Thomas Edison?

>this but unironically

I'm going to assume OP and the other posters are just kids trolling.

Trump has probably been one of the more successful President we've had. He's fare better then Obama and he's as good or even better then George Bush and obviously he's even better then Bill Clinton.

He's done a lot for our country and probably one of the few people who tried his hardest, and still tries his hardest on keeping his campaign promises. The fucking Liberal/Democrats are the only ones holding us back from getting out Country back on track and being great again.

I'm so fucking tired of Liberals crying and bitching. Remind me again why we even tolerate them?

That b8 wasn't even worth the C+V it took to post it.

sure kid
still hung up on her.
sad

well, time then to jump into your private jet that you got from your real estate investments.. O wait, your probably broke and posting on Sup Forums. Wait, who is retarded again?

so much butthurt.
anyways this thread has been reported to the secret service.

What the fuck? Todd Edison stole Nikolai teslas first lightbulb, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>butthurt
>I literally just said “he’s right”
Kys user

I'm no amerilard, but what did Trump actually do for your country?
In what way are you considering him succesful?

Pretty bland pasta tbqhwyf

>[...]posting on Sup Forums.
he posted on Sup Forums and felt like he wrote something witty of intellectual value

Donald Trump is my president who was elected by the DEMOCRATIC election system and if you don't like it leave.i didn't like Obama but I didn't fucking cry about it nonstop. It's really that simple, if you don't like it, GTFO.

Go back to /pol

no hillary

I may be completely wrong, I'm not American and honestly I know nothing about their politics and politicians. But I've already seen this scene: some like half of a county hard lolling asking each other "wtf how can that retarded be our president, this is insane, omfg he's a moron, impeachment nau, he'll be kicked off before xmas". And in the meanwhile the "supposed to be moron" still sits in the white room. And lobbies make their business with the still supposed to be moron. And this usually lasts for a whole decade.
So, laughing about Trump is sort of OK, but underestimate him can be your worst errors.
And indeed, he's president now, and everyone is still trying to figure out how the hell this happened.

Inb4 English is not my main language

Trumps Daily Dose

I just asked you two honest questions and your reaction to them isn't a real answer.

>will you fight or perish like a dog.jpg

Solid logic

wow threatening people on the internet.
you
don't
get
much
more
beta
than
this.

>being this new
but this arguement isn't about references, it's about politics and i have no interest in derailing it.

yawn
not as retarded would have explained it kid
go fuck yourself.