You ride a bus in your country

>You ride a bus in your country
>These two sit next to you
>"Hey mister! We're on vacation here for the first time, what should we do?"

What do you tell them?

Stick together. India's not safe for single white women.
Visit historical places in the day, Clubs in the night.
Head for Kodaikanal and smoke nice ganja under the stars.
All with me of course.

Wanna play d&d and larp

Kek Gurvinder thinks he could wheel these two. Go back to your designated shitting street.

You are prime targets to wind up missing! Take the makeup off dull it down and try not to look so hot!

W-wanna c-come to my house for dinner? My mom is making spaghetti.

>ride a bus
Have a car faggot

Kek a true \b\rother

Hey, actually I didn't grow up here and only recently moved back, so maybe try the sights?

rape them and get them stoned afterwards.
greetings from iran

Ask questions like where are they from / what there interests are. Go like bowling minigolf safe sorta option. If more adventurous, Urbex/hike generic shit. Then hit up an event at a club/cas

ask them for a pound for a tennants super lager

Aren't you afraid you're latent homosexuality will give them the creeps ?

get dick out and start masturbating

Well, since I live in Austin and there is ALWAYS some music festival happening, I would just tell them to go to that.

Tacna

Why? If it latent its not present yet so fuck it yolo. Grills love going on adventures

I don't hear them because I listen to music on the bus like most people

Tell them to avoid taking public transport and wandering by themselves next time. Buses here aren't particularly safe for anyone.
Also to stick to the developed urban and/or wealthy-looking areas, or only go places with people they're sure are trustworthy.

You should stop talking to me roastie trash

Turkish fag here xd

hash hooka is best hooka.

sup girls, there is this club with this awesome party on a couple minutes, this bus stops in front of my place, i can go there on my convertible

Come back to my place and I'll sexually initiate you into the culture.

Go home, we don't want your kind here.
Then pull out my phone, call the thot patrol and wrestle them to the ground until the authorities arrive to deport them.

I... don't know why you find yourselves in Wisconsin, but hit up the New Glarus brewery, or uh... the Pabst brewery. Or the Linenkugels Brewery. Noooot much else to see.

"Me" Mumbles it's way out of my mouth. The first hears it and ignores, the second asks "huh?". My face errupts red and tension builds as I decide if I have the balls to repeat what was just said. Honor or defeat, this all hung over my head while coming to my decision. The anxiety of the situation pulsing through my veins when I hear a familiar voice... that of Brandon Lee, in his full Eric Draven outfit. "Vengence shall be yours through the power of the crow". After my moment of spiritual enlightenment, it was then I noticed the women had walked away moments ago. I never got to ask if they've seen the crow, it's pretty much my favorite movie

>You should know why you want to visit a country before you fucking fly here
>idk piss around the tourist places, go see the monster

well do the same as the other fuckiing foreigners

>go get sand up your ass in a beach
>get a first degree burn from sun

FUCK i hate living in a tourist target city
it's always hot in my city and i cant use my fucking jackets

these hoes are Peruvian?

If the next thing both of you do is not sucking my dick then go fuck yourselves and shut the fuck up