I really like this show and to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty...

I really like this show and to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Mom, I posted it again!

Bait
Also who the fuck cares

I can see why dan harmon hates your type of people

Didn't get your szechuan sauce yesterday? Bawwww

Wow you sound like a massive faggot loser

Liking rick and morty doesn't make you smart ,scrub

nice bait nerd

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

Boy how dense can you be not to realise this is a copypaste

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sooooooo it will never be seen. Hilarious.

Just shut the fuck up. This copypasta was never even funny to begin with. I've never even seen the show, and it was obviously a joke. What kind of idiot do you have to be to think that was ever said seriously? But it makes fun of something which is popular, and therefore popular to shit on among the contrarians on Reddit. Come on, really. I actually do have to wonder about the IQs of people who like that pretentious copypasta. You know, I sometimes can't help but superiorly smirk as I imagine their dumb faces struggling to understand words on a mere internet webpage. In fact, I sometimes find myself in paroxysms of ironic Schadenfreude as I envision the visages of the aforementioned Slow-in-the-minds waging war with the Cultural Artifact they proclaim to be analyzing, only to fall, slack-jawed, back into their insensate stupor, the proverbial Undiscovered Country, "from whose bourn no traveler returns" .

Haha yea cunts don't understand the nuances

Reminds me posts from those MLP fags. Cringed hard.

Rick & Morty is normie Family Guy or Big Bang Theory-tier humor. Nothing special.

>nothing personnel kid
Okay i admit i cracked at that line

It's pasta

Op just stop with the shit posting r and m is a good show aND you cunty circle jerking anti-circle jerkering circle jerkers give it a bad wrap.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to lump all the fans of something into a single group. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of irrational fandom hatred, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also my desperate need to put others down because it elevates myself, which is deftly woven into my shitposts. My personal hatred for anyone who likes something I don’t comes from my crippling autism, for instance. My 10 followers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just pointless strawmen, they say something deep about my micropenis. As a consequence people who like anything I don’t truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in my profile description “I’m a DIFFERENT kind of learner” which itself is a cryptic reference to how I get piss poor grades and need karma from insulting others to feel good about it. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those (THESAURUS NOT FOUND) (INSERT BUZZWORD) scratching their heads in confusion as my genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO mock entire fanbases on principal from a single post that was so bad it had to be ironic. And no, I refuse to see the irony that generalizing on the level of said original post makes me an even bigger retard. Nothin personnel kid

Obvious bait

> personnel kid

genius

>his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance

R u srsly calling Rick a fucking commie you

To be fair, you have to be an adult to understand My little pony: The movie. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of friendship most of the jokes will go over a typical kid's head. There's also Twilight's hysterical outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Star Swirl the Bearded literature, for instance. The bronies understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about life in Equestria. As a consequence, children who dislike My little pony: The movie truly ARE silly willies- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Twilight's existential catchphrase "What am I gonna do Spike?" which itself is a cryptic reference to princess Celestia's epic Friendships and magic. I'm smiling right now just imagining one of those youth scratching their heads in confusion as Lauren Faust's genius wit unfolds itself on their theater screens. What foals... how I want to become their friends.

What is this thread even?
OMG can't breathe.
Laughing so hard right now

Rick and morty fans are the same as star trek fans were during TNG's run.

Lol u retard gorillas don't even go to war wtf

roll

rolling

I like it cause he burp xD

Roll

I mean, I totally agree with you man, Rick and Morty opened my third eye, my chakra hasn't been the same since I first watched season 1. My life and thought processes have been improving for the better, Rick and Morty isn't just for comedy, it's has life lessons as well. I see myself as a Rick in Mind but a Morty in soul. This show related to me on a rickular level, you have to watch the show to understand what I'm talking about.