Feels thread? Feels thread

>date girl over summer
>bails on me after 2 months, still don't know why
>got over her
>be 22 and it was my first date
>ff till after summer
>go to college
>meet qt 3.14
>she adds me on facebook, compliments me, pretty much the only guy who she's talking to
>today golden opportunity
>ask her out
>don't sperg out, keep my cool on, doing well
>she bails with some excuse
>confused.jpg
>go home
>she texts me that she's seeing someone else etc and that I'm fine its just that guy she's seeing, the usual
>rejected
>facebook said she's single and she was leading me on so I had no reason to not do it
>she went to a club the other week with her friend and apparently sucked the face of some guy so I had even more reason to believe she was single
>tell her "you never know unless you ask right?"
>accept rejection and move on
>have to see her in class tomorrow
I thought she would fill the void of the summer date but I guess I'm alone still, richer with another experience but haven't found another girl in my league to like yet and so far, none caught my interest
Feelsbadman but what can you do? I feel like I'm undatable and that I'll be alone forever

cheer me up Sup Forums

I feel like shit

Better just hang yourself now.

whats bothering you bud?

hold up, setting up the rope right now

Got drunk last night. I don't even know why I drink anymore. I don't enjoy sobriety and I don't enjoy intoxication. I need a hobby

bump

OP. from my experience, you can move on from this woman. i don't know your personal situation, so i can't say for sure that she's just some bitch, but if you can find a woman that you don't want to escape from, then you found a keeper.
reference: i've wanted to avoid my girl at first, but she's fuckin cool now. i love her and the time i spend with her. find a girl you can waste time with. even if it takes a while. it took me almost ten years from my last relationship to find a girl as legit as mine. have patience, have faith. you will not die alone.

I know this feeling OP, the funny thing is now that im seeing someone else she came crawling back and wants to ''hang out'' again.
what do?

>Go back to work at a restraunt
>9/10 cuties is a new manager
>we hit it off realy hard
>Take her out to a concert and 4 dates
>each time we get more physical
>stay late at work one night
>She shows up and walks out with the heroine addict at work
>makeout and grind on his car for 30 minutes infront of me
>text her an hour later if she wants to hang out
>"Sorry im busy in the morning"
>3 days of suicide prevention by coworkers and family
>laughing as my mom is her boss
>Shes paying me back the 1000$ she used me for
>shes now shooting up and fucking an addict
>fucking hurts still thinking about how she used and manipulated me
>still want to die

I know the feeling man, drank an entire bottle of rum last night, it just made me feel like throwing up, I wish drugs were legal

Stop finding happiness in other people ,especially woman. You are in college, enjoy your time there and stop thinking you need a official gf to be happy. If you cannot find happiness within, all of your relationships will end in the similar fashion.

I used to drink everyday since I was 16 to about 19, then one day I just got so shitfaced I fucked up big time on a party I was invited by this girl in my class. She never invited me again haha I stopped drinking after that for a year, then college happened, started drinking again but controlled it and smoked weed to avoid drinking too much, eventually got used to drinking 'normal' amounts and now I'm pretty much sober and only drink on certain occasions. Takes a hit in the balls to realize you need to get your shit straight

You can't fill the void user... You can just ignore it

You're 22, focus less on meh-mays and more on your self improvement... fuck those basic hoes you dumb non-nigger

You are being a little bitch dude.
Dont make girls your focus wtf. Sure chase em all you want, just not the same one. There are literally hundreds of "sexy singles in your area" wtf are you doing crying over some ho who is clearly not done fucking around.

the first girl I dated in the story was one of those girls, but I can't tell if I just felt so good about her because she was the first, or if I just got lucky with a girl that might as well have been that 'one'. She's gone now so it doesn't matter but still, ever since I've been looking for a similar kind and the other girl was it, just didn't work out, again.

I appreciate the response man, cheers.
Its just that I always seem to find girls that either don't want to date me, or if they do, they just bail out of nowhere for no reason and it just makes me feel like I'll never experience what having a girl is like, like I'm not made a bf material, it's weird but for some reason that makes sense in my case

>be me
>reconnect with qt3.14 indian girl from HS is a few years younger
> Go on dates
> make out, you know the regular shit
>she meets some fuckboy that lives 2 hours away
>remind you I drive her everywhere because she has no car
> they start talking
> go on several dates
> start looking for other girls
>find qt German girl
> indian asks to chill again
>mfw
I assume shit hasn't worked out and idk why I'm drawn back as the German girl shares much more interests with me.
What do?

Follow this advice.

Stop searching for happiness in other people.

Its understandable though, its hard to get over someone you are really into. I proopose you just take your mind of it OP and focus on other things you like and hang w friend.

If you like being a cuck go for the Indian girl, she'll definitely fuck someone in front of you if you want.

if dubs trump get reelected

You got played, so what. Bang a hooker while they are still trying to make some money before it's cold to walk the street.

They leave for a reason. i hate to give you a hard talk man. but maybe you're being to clingy? i was like that once. contacting her all the time and always trying to hang out with her as much as possible. but the dead truth is, you need to make your girl feel like the most important person alive, like you couldn't give less of a shit if morgan freeman himself offered to give you a tuggy behind a 7/11. But when you're away, keep contact to a minimal. only respond when absolutly nessicary. and when you do, try to come off as non-chelant, and relaxed. but not to the point of not caring. girls like to think their guy cares about them, but only give absolute proff of that when you're in person. i hope i can help a little OP.

thiiiiiis close to quads. but nice try.

Fair point. I just want to fuck her one more time lol

I get what you're saying, don't get me wrong, its just that when you've been alone all your life and you've been trying to do something about it and date and then it either goes well until it doesn't and you don't get anywhere, or it just doesn't happen at all but you overcame the anxiety to do it, it's bound to rub off on you and upset you no? Its not like I can say "at least I've done it once so it doesn't bother me anymore", it never happened to begin with and some stay forever alone by choice, I try to do something about it and it fails and I'm at the age when some experience would be handy, its just frustrating that I have none. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with myself and what I do, I just got out of a hole recently and been doing well, its just 'this' thats never going well for me, hence the thread.

The best thing to destroy a bitch's confidence when she pulls this crap is to get serious or pretend to be serious with someone else and will try to get you back then its just up to you if you let her get her way or not OP.
t. former beta

pussy is nice, but it aint life

I cant explain my advice any further. It is just something you understand as you get older with more experience. What seem like big problems now... are about as important as a fight you had on the playground in primary school. You are still trying to find yourself in other people, and happiness does not work that way. You find someone to complement your life, not complete it. Because you will always be alone to some extent, because we can never find someone who is just like ourselves.

I was here when she bailed and I was doing a lot of thinking. See, we were both really into one another, she was surprisingly more so than me at the start. She would read the message I sent her the night before and reply very early in the morning through text because no internet, she was doing that regularly and never missed a beat with my messages so I wanted to play along and be the same. Then one night, out of nowhere she got distant and weird so I got skeptical and thought she doesn't want to see me anymore but she insisted that she does and that she never thought she'd find a guy like me in her life so I wasn't sure what to make of it. It was a long distance thing (a bus ride away but still) and she wished I was closer but no matter how much I tried to reassure her we could make it work I feel like she wasn't convinced. At the start she was open to the idea of a relationship then slowly started making excuses and giving reasons why she isn't in any relationship right now so I took the hint but she still insisted on seeing me. I don't know man, it was confusing and I think she was just afraid of getting into a relationship, don't think she's ever been in one, but there again, neither have I but then she just bailed one day and that was it.

Fuck bitches get money, M.O.B Money over Bitches. Stop being a little fucking pussy and take control of your life instead of chasing pussy, let it come to you.

Yeah that happened to me in a way. My friend's gf was hitting on me once but I was cucking her all this time because friend is a bro and can't fuck his bitch, but the more I didn't give a shit about her the more into me she seemed to be.

I just don't like how this played out in this case, lead me on like that and then pull the friendzone card, what was I suppose to think? and it was either do it or wait until someone else does it so I chose the version that hurts less but still, fuck, its gonna be so awkward seeing her in class

The other user is right, you have to try and live without waiting to someone to came in your life and complete you bit man I relate to what you are saying so hard, the same thing is happening to me.
I've had plenty of girls interested in me but I can't make it into girlfriend, and don't get me wrong, I actually look kinda good and have a very good smile, usually when I start to talk to girls the say I'm like the perfect guy and how in the world I'm single.
In the end any girl that had interest in me leave me alone, it sucks don't know what you are doing wrong or why they don't like me it just suck

She left you for someone she thought was better now do the same to her.

I know, its just I don't think I'll ever get laid with someone thats not my gf, I don't know how to pull random girls and as things stand, getting laid isn't going to happen anytime soon and being one of those 30+ virgins is just frustrating to think about. Its retarded and I think I might be desperate to get laid but at the same time, I just want someone to spend time with like I did with that 1st girl, it made me really happy and now there's that void that you can't fill on your own it seems. If the right girl comes into my life 10+ years from now I'll be happy, its just awkward to not have any experience until that happens if you get me? seeing everyone around me in relationships isn't making me feel any better either. It just sucks to be lead to believe one thing, you build up the courage to act on it and then when you do, you wish you hadn't done anything to begin with but everyone is telling you "get yourself out there, how many girls did you ask this year?", its not really the "no" part of it, its the feeling of "now I've to find someone else to ask out and not be friendzoned by" but I can't go for anyone I see, I just can't, I have to click with someone, otherwise it feels like I'm desperate to just be with anyone but that never ends well does it?

I have an exam in 5 hours and I haven't even started prep yet. Someone please motivate me to study? Why can't I fucking study?

HALP

Fkn normie
3dpd

Fellow feelers! Join our Feels on Wheels!

Kik group born from feels threads over 2 years ago. Still kicking, stronger than ever.

Looking for some newfriends!

Come join us!

Scan Kik code or send me a pm to join. Username: Closescape

OP here, I had to take a depression power nap.
Went through this again in my head and came to conclusion that I did the better of the two: its either ask her out and get rejected or don't and forever think "what if?".

I just feel stupid for ever thinking she might say 'yes' but I have no reason to, I mean look at this:
>she went out of her way to find me wherever I'm hanging out to be around
>I only ever sit beside her in class to get to know her
>she added me on facebook (no mutual friends) and messaged me straight away about something we already talked about just a few days earlier
>she complimented me
>I asked her out before I would be friendzoned, its impossible to get out then

I don't know, I think its clear she was leading me on and I felt like that for awhile now, the facebook thing is the most recent and it just gave me the "ask me out already" vibe, so I did. I try to own it and play it off cool in college like I had every reason to ask her out, but I need some reassurance. Am I just new to this and misread the signs or did I get played?

At this point I just don't want to be embarrassed for asking and need some 2nd opinions

Just forget about it, dude. The universe has billions of years and it will exist long after you're dead. Your fuck ups don't matter in the longrun. All you can do is try to be as happy as possible. Being happy is the only thing that matters in life. You have no weight on your shoulders. This whole situation is inconsequential

I understand that, its just the feeling of having to see her tomorrow after this and then for the rest of the year being reminded I asked her out and she rejected me is what embarrasses me for some reason but I really shouldn't feel that way since its logical that what I did was understandable, you like someone you ask them out and thats what I did based on the way she was towards me but she just made it seem like I made it awkward somehow by asking her out. I just want to go in tomorrow and act like I did what had to be done and the consequences don't phase me since I did what anyone would do in my position, which I believe to be true, but at the same time the way she went about it put me in an awkward position like I fucked up somehow trying to ask her out

My bad dreams keep fucking with my mental health. I miss my ex even though I know deep down we weren't right for each other. Now I can't stop drinking. I'm in bed downing a glass right now and I still have to see my family later for Thanksgiving even though I'd rather sulk in my room.

I'm about to take my cat that I've had for 9 years, since she was born, to be euthanized in 2 hours. I'm feeling pretty shitty but she's been suffering for a few weeks now and I can't stand to watch any longer.

Ouch.

Yo dude. I was with my only gf for five years, and we split a couple months ago. It really fucking hurts, and I still think about her every day, but I KNOW that we weren't right for each other. We'd grown apart over the years. It doesn't make it suck any less, but you gotta realize that being with someone won't magically fix you. You need to learn to be happy with yourself before thinking about relationships, as long as that takes. I'm taking a break from relationships right now because I know I'm not in the right headspace, but I think you just need to come to the realization that you WILL find someone, and that rushing it will get you nowhere.

The fact that you asked that girl out is good, OP. Keep it up and don't be discouraged. Also get a hobby (reading, playing vidya, working out doesn't really matter) instead of drinking

But what if you just want to fuck a decent looking girl and you realised youre an ugly fuck? Does that count as finding happiness in other people?

I think it's a primal instinct that leads to depression if it can't be fulfilled. Perhaps rape might be a good idea.

You masturbate/find a hooker and move on

Okay only if you do the same for a year. Thoughts? You dont need to right? Got to think logically.

I've completely given up on the prospect of finding a lover. My first love was killed in front of me, and every other girl after was just an attempt to fill in the gap created after losing her. Its been years now but I still haven't gotten over it and I don't think I ever will. I just want to be loved the same way she loved me way back then, where I was appreciated and never compared to others and I'd always know I made her happy.

I'm a kissless virgin dude

You are lying.

bump

Romania