Does someone know what this is? i have them for a few months, now i shaved and cut a bunch of them off

does someone know what this is? i have them for a few months, now i shaved and cut a bunch of them off.
didnt hurt, doesnt scratch, just bled a lot.

please help Sup Forumsros, im going out with a girl on wednesday, i need this shit at least looking a little better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscipoxvirus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got aids

Ingrown hairs from shaving. Use a post shave moisturising balm straight after shaving and for god's sake don't dry shave!

you're fine, just stop shaving for a while and use some sensitive skin cream to heal it

Some type of Mycosis. Did have something similar Yeats ago. U don't get rid of that in few days...

Looks like a bot fly infestation.

They should hatch in a few weeks.

My guesses are; razor burn bumps, ingrown hairs or genital herpes. Most likely the latter.

Just dont Shave for a month or two and wash yourself every day

Looks like AIDS to me

nasty zombie dead nig dick

i didnt dry shave, i use soap and water. but might be from using a old razor.
i think it first showed up after shaving.

thanks bros, im feeling a bit better. i was thinking hpv or herpes or someshit

hmm, it appears to be a small penis

Those are genital warts, most likely from HPV.

Go get tested and treated. It won't go away on its own, it will only get worse and might spread.

dude. you got aids. look it up.

If the razor is rusty,it could be a flesh eating disease

do you think it could be herpes for real?
i got herpes about one year ago, but it was on the lips. might have passed it to my dick :/

it is herpes.

i concur user. he has smallpenititis. there is no cure for it.

fucking shitttttt :((((((((((((

>i got herpes about one year ago, but it was on the lips. might have passed it to my dick

unless you can suck your own dick there is no way it will transfer from one part of your body to another.

It's not herpes. It's HPV.

t. medfag

>fucking shitttttt

enjoy for the rest of your life. fuck as many without condoms to spread the joy.

thats actually herpes

Old razors don't matter too much, I've been on the same in for a year with no trouble. If you shave against the grain,m you should moisturise daily, even if you haven't shaved that day

Protio: Nivea post shave balm is the shit.

no way that is hpv. it does not look like warts.

is there anything i can do to make it better? i just looked it up, sure looks like herpes, but also looks like hpv. i dont know what to do :/

Genital warts if good job on cutting them they will spread even further. I had 1 on my mushroom peehole and i got some liquid in a bottle to freeze it off myself i had to use it everyday for about 3 weeks. The thing never returned.

no lmao, they're different viruses faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscipoxvirus

That is definitely hpv. Go get those fuckers burnt off and leave that shit alone for awhile

White spots with opaque pus

Clear blisters

Op, it's not herp.

>im going out with a girl on wednesday

Don't count on having sex. What you have is contagious and disgusting.

It's not herpes. That is Molluscum Contagiosum. I know because I've had it too. You can tell from the structure of the warts.

You could have gone to a doctor weeks ago when they started popping up and got it treated easily, but now you've got a full blown infection everywhere.

You need to go to a GP to have them scraped off. Then you will need to wait a couple weeks for the small wounds to heal. In the mean time stop playing with your junk, because Molluscum spread by skin contact, and you can get them all over your body. Face included.

Google Molluscum Contagiosum and you will see that I am correct, and you can look at your treatment options.

It would have taken months to get that bad, you disgusting, dirty fuck. Why didn't you go to the fucking doctor, or rip those bitches out when there were only a couple? Jesus.

not from your mouth to your genitals moron. my professor in college had herpes and it only manifests around her mouth. not on her genitals. look it up before you make yourself sound more stupid.

I've had this exact thing. A few people have said it already, it's genital warts. Go to your doctor, have him send you to a dermatologist, get that shit frozen off, and move on with your life.

Bonus points: find the bitch that gave it to you and kill her.

I think you are the idiot here , if a chick has a herpes lip and she sucks your dingeling you can get it too.

Its not even that extreme man , just let them get taken of. Dont cut them or they will spread.

like other user said. herpes that manifests orally is not the same one that shows up on your genitals. idiots stays on you.

yeah just looked it up, seems to be that as well.
ill have to go to the doctor, fucking sucks. i had to go before and i was so ashamed i just waited out on this to see if it would go away.
you are absolutely right, im a putrid disgusting person

Okay man its not like i know anything about stds. Continue with shitposting.

This, I used to break out bad on my face and junk. A good balm really helps

If you are still having issues, wash with lukewarm water, but don't towel dry the area, air dry it. Idk why but it really helps me.

Oh and count on having these for at least another year or so OP. Molluscum don't just go away, even after you get them cut or frozen off. They will pop up everywhere for months from now, and you will have to scrape them off yourself, or risk a spreading infection from that point.

herpes doesn't stay like that for a few months. Never. It goes away in a few weeks. It is either HPV or razor stuff.

Go to the doctor.

This shit can spread and you don't want your dick turning into burger meat. This is your dick you're talking about, do you really wanna try home remedies and risk fucking it up?

Go to the doc.

also i already fucked 3 girls while i had this shit, i initially thought it was from the razor and didnt give it much importance. i feel so shitty

>i just waited out on this to see if it would go away.

time to tell all the girls what you gave them so they can get treatment as soon as possible. fucking man up.

>i was so ashamed i just waited out on this to see if it would go away

well I hope you learned a valuable lesson, don't wait to treat

doctors have seen it all, and the reason they exist is to get paid to treat gross diseases, they can save you a lot of headache in the future

It's not ingrown hairs you imbeciles. That is obvious at a fucking glance. Stop giving shit advice, even if you mean well. Especially if you mean well, and aren't sure.

Definitely molluscum contagiosum. Had it. It sucks. Treated with apple cider vinegar to burn the warts.

post pictures of you STD for the lulz.

I concur with genital warts caused by HPV. Eats coke in all shapes and sizes, this would be a papular wart. At the very best you have an allergen. You can put hydrocortisol to reduce the swelling but it won't get rid of them unless your immune system does it's job. If it's caused by HPV they will most likely come back. There is no cure for HPV.

So it may or may not be caused by HPV, you'll need to get tested for it.

Don't worry, if the women you slept with saw your fucked up dick covered in warts and still decided to sleep with you, then they deserve it.

>Shit posting this hard

Look at the old scarring around other hairs. This bad shaving technique is an old habit for OP.

>Treated with apple cider vinegar to burn the warts.
worst advice ever. vinegar can treat fungus infections not viral.

>Don't worry, if the women you slept with saw your fucked up dick covered in warts and still decided to sleep with you, then they deserve it.

that is why OP turns off the lights before sex.

See a doctor. Bigtime.

Those are open sores. Anything anyone has, you'll get. And, you're passing that shit around.

Srsly, bitches never look at your junk?

Btw, no fucking way are they ingrown hairs. When they get like that, you can see the hair inside. You just have open, bleeding sores.

Get to a doctor. HIV, syph, hep, get it all done.

If you're old enough to fuck bitches raw then you're old enough to book an appointment with your doc and tell him you got shit growing on your junk.

You are dumb as fuck or blind as fuck, you can see the individual keratin structure of the wart formations. Additionally, the raised skin areas are not centered around hair follicles - which they would be if it was ingrown hairs / razor burn.

Feel free to leave some stupid ass reply though.

>Srsly, bitches never look at your junk?
he exclusively dates women from the braille institute. they should have felt the warts when they handled his junk.

>Feel free to leave some stupid ass reply though.

i heard rubbing ghost chili on the infected area will kill the virus.

it wasnt this bad last time i fucked.
and yeah i guess no one noticed, even i wasnt giving it the proper importance. my brother is a doctor, i just sent him the dick pic, lets see what he says

to everyone that has helped me so far, THANK YOU

You should post a medical forum or see a doctor. That does not look anything like a razor rash imo.

>please help Sup Forumsros, im going out with a girl on wednesday

you need to go out with your doctor and start that treatment. stop fucking other people to spread that shit.

>i use soap and water
chances are w/e soap you used dried out the skin making the bumps from shaving against the grain like a mong even worse

That is hpv

Burn cock off then start over..

looks like HPV to me

>my brother is a doctor, i just sent him the dick pic, lets see what he says

your brother will say meet me at the back alley at 8. he too will not notice the bumps.

>Burn cock off then start over.
cut it off right? it will grow back anyways.

Actually apple cider vinegar contains Salicylic Acid, which is what wart medications and creams use. And warts are caused by a virus.

So yes, you can use APPLE CIDER vinegar to treat a wart (human papilloma virus). It doesn't kill the virus (since it's incurable) but does remove the wart.

molluscum contagiosum is a different matter, tho.

wow, this is what you get by fucking cheap hookers, you fagfuck cheap motherfucker

Are we even looking at the same picture? The raised bumps are literally all around hair follicles!

I think I have this, but unlike OP each time I feel the start of a bump I rip that fucker out by squeezing hard like a pimple, always rips out with a distinctive ball of flesh which I presume is the root, and they bleed a lot initially. Been going on like that a couple years. Is this an adequate form of home treatment or do I run the risk of spreading them to some kind of cumulative infection?

Picture unrelated

this is pinkeye by letting bitches fart in your face, or licking cheap whores butt

>APPLE CIDER vinegar to treat a wart
thats the key word. treatment. not cure. the earlier comment made it seem he cured it which gives false hope for OP. but OP should use it anyways so that his dick will stink, making it impossible to spread the disease because women will avoid sex with him.

they arent, you dont get clusters of ingrown hairs like that, they are clearly seperated.

lol.

If this is what they teach you in school, no wonder all these kids are getting caught up in STD treatment. HSV1 and HSV2 can infect multiple parts of your body. sure, it's not as LIKELY to infect your genitals if you have it on the mouth and vice versa, but it is possible, and especially if you're shaving and have open micro cuts from a blade. What's more, if a woman is making out with you and then goes back and forth between oral sex and kissing, there's a pretty good chance you'll end up with a dual infection.

UK sex ed teaches this, US sex ed is cancer.

HPV. enjoy

You answered it yourself retard. All around... It's clearly AIDS.

a close up of his eyelid.

it wasnt from whores, im pretty sure it was from a tinder chick. i messaged hes asking if she has anything

>sure, it's not as LIKELY to infect your genitals if you have it on the mouth and vice versa

yet OP never said anything about giving someone oral sex. the biggest idiot in school assumes things that never happened.

Std for sure
Go get tested

im glad the US does not teach students to bow and pay royalties to strange inbred fucks.

OP, serious answer here.
I am almost 100% certain you have what is known as "molloscum contagiosum"

It's a viral infection, not an STD. It rarely occurs in adults and is far more common among children (but on other parts of the body).

It's a real fucker of an infection and can take anything from a year to four years to clear up.

You'll know for certain if it is molluscum because the spots will have a dimple in the middle.

There is no cure for this virus and doctors are shit with it. It also spreads REALLY easily.

Sorry for the bad news.

On the positive side, if you can get prescribed "podophyllotoxin" you should find it effective.

It worked for me.

Expect to have about two weeks of scarring and a sore cock.

thanks man.
my bro just asked his urologist friend what this is. i should get an answer in a bit.
from looking it up it sure seems to be that moluscum shit. if i start taking this med in 2 weeks my dick will be fine?

If by fine you mean fallen off then yes, perfectly ok.

let us pray for trips to cure OP

Said like a true uneducated american.

update, the urologist thinks it razor rash, said to observe for 3 days and apply diprogenta cream.
fucking hope hes right. thanks everyone

>trusting a urologist
>not trusting people who say 'medfag here'

Maybe since you can't read, I'll reiterate verbatim - "burn the warts."

Maybe you can help me find where I wrote the word cure, you illiterate fuck.

On its own it will clear up in about 1 to 2 years. Depends on the strain that you have if the medicine will help it clear up in 2 weeks.

I unfortunately had the type that cleared up after 7 months even with the most potent treatments. Also dont have sex my dude. The rigorous movement on the shaft will spread it even further around your crotch.

If you are gonna have sex with the same person, dont do it. Then she will have it and itll bounce back to you again in time.

In OPs case it sounds like it was sexually transmitted; this is typical among adults, accounting for a large majority of transmission, so saying molluscum is not an STD is pretty dumb.

HoHOHOLY FUCK DUDE YOU GOTTA GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. THIS IS THAT SHIT THAT EVENTUALLY ENGULFS YOUR GENITALS WITH ELEPHANT SKIN LIKE STUFF. THOSE PICA WHERE A DUDES JUNK LOOKS LIKE ELEPHANT SKIN AND THEY HAVE TO CUT OUT MOST OF THE GENITALS TO REMOVE THE GROWTHS. YEAH YOU GOT THAT. GO NOW. TAKE CARE OF IT NOW AND YOUR FINE EAIT AND YOU LOSE YOUR DICK AND BALLS. GO NIW NOW NOW NOW GO NOW

It's not a med - it's basically something designed to fight genital warts (similar kind of virus infection).

Most doctors won't prescribe anything for molloscum - so you'll really have to push them for it.

The medication is a liquid you apply to each spot - twice a day for three days. It basically kills them off.

You'll have scarring and you may need to do a treatment more than once.

Then if you see any new ones growing, hit them with it ASAP.

It'll leave your dick area looking pretty ugly for a month or so (scars healing).

But, the alternative is for what you have to spread and take a year or more to die of it's own accord. I've heard of some people taking up to 4 years!

Did you even bother wrapping it up? God why do schools even bother having sexual education.

No, it's not. It's not classified as an STD. So if you want to argue semantics, then we could be at it all day. If you caught a cold from someone during sex, is that an STD?

MC is a contagious virus spread through intimate contact - could be a towel, bedding, sex, whatever.

It only seems to affect adults in the genital and armpit area as these are sensitive and moist conditions. This does not mean that it was transmitted in this manner. More often than not this is a virus that is transmitted by adults via no direct means - towel etc.

It's very common in shared housing.

Condoms wouldn't save you from this virus. You could catch it using a towel at someone's house.

It's not an STD, it's a hyper-contagious skin infection.