Well, Sup Forums, it's official. Two days ago my girlfriend fucked a friend while I watched. I'm now a cuck. AMA

Well, Sup Forums, it's official. Two days ago my girlfriend fucked a friend while I watched. I'm now a cuck. AMA.

This is my secret fetish that I don't talk about. 2 things.

1) do you hate yourself now?
2) Do you think about them fucking now when you have sex?

lol cuck

1. No. I really found it sexy.
2. We had sex the next night. I was thinking about it, and it only made me harder. Will have to do it again.

Do you want your gf to enjoy herself with a partner that appeals to her or be humiliated by a repulsive lousey partner?

Did ya jack off as you watched lmao

Enjoy herself with a guy that appeals to her. My friend gave her quite the time, she was really into it.
I did.

Remember:
She was never yours.
It was just your turn.

Nah. She's mine. She loved it but it she's still mine.

You can't own people user.

"Mine" in the relationship sense. You know what I meant lol

Would you entertain the thought of working your way up to a threesome? Have you hinted that a woman could be the invite at some future time?

I'd for sure be open to a threesome, either a guy or girl. I'm not sure if she'd be down for another girl but she'd be down for another guy.

Bump

do you have any pics of those involved, OP?

or way better, a picture of the involvement?

This is her. Don't have a pic of my friend. He's a ripped black dude. The whole thing looked like a Blacked.com scene.

thanks OP
did she suck his black dick with that mouth of hers?

also, do you have a body pic?

She sucked him off, yeah. Right before he pounded her. On mobile, don't have a body pic right now sorry.

it's ok OP, thanks anyway
did you record the event?

Yeah, but was he black?

I took video while I was jacking off.
Yeah, he was.

>You know what I meant lol
Since you let another guy fuck her, no, we don’t know quite what you mean.

I'm not sure I get your meaning.

is there any chance on earth that we may perhaps get to see at least a screenshot of said video?

I might upload later when I get home, yeah. It's pretty good.

so where is the vid link then?

that would be fucking fantastic, Sup Forumsro
where could I find this video later?

Officially a bait thread, SAGE

I'll make a thread here on it.

Not bait man.

great, any estimate on when I should come back to my computer to check? now being 6pm in Europe... in how many hours do you reckon?

It'll be awhile man...like 12pm your time.

thanks, I'll keep my eyes open!
have a good afternoon, OP

How is your relationship after this user? I've been thinking about letting a friend fuck my wife.

It's great. We were both incredibly turned on by it, and my friend obviously had a good time.

did she cum? how big was his cock and how big is yours?

You're lower than subhuman. Congratulations!
At least you won't mind when your daughter will bring Tyrone at home and go full bongo bongo starting at 13 yrs old. Right ?

She came several times. I'm 6 inches, he was around 8.
Thank you! And whatever my daughter wants to do is her business.

That's what you like to think, cuck.
Shut the fuck up whore, does this motherfucking computer look like a fucking kitchen ? no ? GET THE FUCK AWAY BITCH

I hope you continue letting other guys fuck her so she gets pregnant by monkeys and your genes die out.

good goyms, this thread was totally not posted by a jew

time to cash in some shekels

You know "cuck" isn't an insult to me? Since I am one by admission?
I did get excited by the idea of her getting impregnated by him...won't happen but it's a nice fantasy.

You and all the other homos, trans, retarded cucks are the reason I don't give a fuck about the white species disappearing, and in fact hope it's gone soon. Failure of the species from preventing to produce this kind of "people" makes it only deserve to be extinct, nothing else.
Enjoy your AIDS, piece of shit

I'm no jew lol. Is it really so hard to beleive cuck fetishists exist? is a jewish conspiracy really more likely?
Dude, why so full of hate? Just let people have their fetish. If the "white race" is so important to you, go breed with a white girl.

If only... IF ONLY this was true, it would make it much easier.

could she take him all the way inside her easily? how did you feel when she cummed? did she look at you?

She looked at me a lot. She was looking right at me when he came in her. Never been that turned on in my life. He had to ease it into her.

which position was she in when she came? does she always cum in this position?

She was riding him cowgirl when she came. She usually cums in that position, yeah.

Do you think I should let a friend fuck my wife or a stranger? Pic related.

Nice body there.
For me, we decided a friend. We felt more comfortable with that, and in our case he was really well built and perfect for it. But I reccomend someone you know and trust.

you should kik me and practice...

Did they do anal?

No anal, no. Maybe next time.

Where do you live user?

Don't worry about the hateful comments mate. I'm in 4 year relationship we are very straight forward to each other when it comes to this. We had threesomes with other guys and girls. I also watch her sometimes like yourself. Still love each other very much I'd even say these experiences thought us how much we like each other.

canada, but it'd be hot to see pics of her and tell you what id do

Thanks man. It's something we talked about for a long time, and it so great when it happened. Can't wait to see where it leads.

What part of Canada? We are in NY.

east coast close to Toronto.. my kik is funtimes_9169 she's got a great ass!

Would you ever come to Albany?

possibly, I usually come to that area once in a while but for her id make an exception..add me up

lol I start a cuck thread and two people end up arranging to meet and fuck. Nice.

post more pls!!! if you're not going to kik me....

In albany now

Want to bang ur chick

Will you clean-up next time?

I might...but she seemed to enjoy cleanup herself.

i'm right outside albany

Where? She has a fantasy about meeting a man at night at tge train station. She wants to wear a trench coat with red heels and nothing else.

Your girl has a great body user

So want to come fuck her while I watch?

Sitting in Rotterdam, homes.

Don't live anywhere near albany. Otherwise I'd gladly fuck her brains out.

>my girlfriend
>my
Heh. She's not exactly yours anymore now is she?

She's still mine. Just shared the love.

think your girl would appreciate this?

I'm sure she would. Watching that rail her would get me hard as fuck.

Let's set this shit up then.

What are you doing Saturday night?

Usually, getting drunk. That can certainly be put-off.

Nawt gr8 b8 m8 r8 nawt/8

You realize thats just the only guy you know about. Unless she feels that you're in charge of things giving a woman a green light to fuck other guys will mean that she's going to fuck other guys whether you're involved in the decision or not; and any faggot that lets another man fuck his wonam is NOT in charge of shit.
You limp wristed bitch.

>Cummed

In all seriousness, train station, 11pm, wear a dark suit with a red tie. If you bring a clean STD test she will let you go bareback.

It's something we discussed for awhile. It's a mutual fetish. If she wanted to cheat she could have just fucked him and I'd have never known. Instead we carefully worked out an arrangement.

Shiney. I'll be there.

Lmao you pathetic piece of waste! Can't wait for the day you realize what a fucking loser you are and hang yourself.

Ok bud. Thanks for your input.

Is anyone going to show up for her?

She's fucking hot. any pussy pics? or action shots? I'm in Syracuse, but get to Albany at least once a month.

Sorry I don't have any at the moment. When will you be here next?

already said i'll be there

Red tie is very important so she knows to approach you. Like I said, she will be in a black trench coat with red heels. There is a motel just over the bridge near the capital.

I used to live on Madison ave, just before Lark st. The area is still relatively familiar to me. I'm 26 btw.

Bumperino