Just got caught jacking off, dick out and everything. AMA

Just got caught jacking off, dick out and everything. AMA

> Pic related, what i was jacking it to.

I'm not sure what to do, don't really want to ever leave my room now.

Same thing just happened to me, she came exactly when i reached top to so ruined the whole thing. Now im mad about ruined jerk off.

Bumping for advice on how to handle this.

You have to be 18 to use this website. Reported to the FBI and ICE.

Really?

I'm in my mid 20's lol.

So how long have they banned you from that school?

Who caught you jerking off?

Mother

Mommy will forgive you user. Also this board is for 18+.

who caught you?

gl with your parents

who's the girl?

How were you jerking off? Lube? Lying down?

Did she enjoyed what she saw?

Just own it. You were jerking, it's no big deal. Everyone does it.

TheWhiteBoxxx sasha rose

Just search

Using a fleshlite, lube n' all.

>I'm in my mid 20's lol.

Then stop giving a fuck about other people seeing your dick. You should also know how to lock your door or not masturbate in public by now.

Killing yourself is the only surefire solution to your dilemma.

Oh here we go...

What'd she say?

Who caught you

Fuck it. Who cares. She saw you beating your meat. Take the ownus on that and act like she's the perv for catching you.

I thought my doorwas locked, she busts in and said something along the lines of

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LOCK YOUR DOOR IF YOU'RE DOING THAT STUFF"

So I presume she is aware I jack it but god damn I don't think I have the confidence to leave this room now.

You know your mom masturbates too? No big deal.

Conservative Catholic, we're not meant to do these things.

caught by who?
did they enter without knocking or something?
are they the kind of person who is a prude and doesn't realize people have urges and satisfy them in private?

Mother
Knocked but just opened the door after knocking
Yes 100% that

This is getting hot

She just shouted offering me coffee, I think we're both in denial about what happened.

I guess I'll just push this into the back of my mind and live in denial. Pretty good at that

/thread

I never got caught jacking off, but you just reminded me when I was in high school I had a girl over before my parents got home. Later that day my dad called for me, in the middle of the living room right in front of the tv was a used condom and my dad just standing there looking at it, I have no idea how it got there, me and the girl were in my bedroom.

He just simply said, why is this here. I laugh when I am in awkward situations. So i just started fucking giggling. I thought my dad was going to punch the shit outta me, but it just lead to him talking about not going crazy over pussy and that most women are insane.

I didnt fully understand what he meant at the time but I know now.

Trust me, she does it. Even more likely if she's conservative!! They're always the filthy ones. Bet if you went looking you'd find all kinds of kinky shit in her room.

Okay you were fucking a girl, I was fucking a fleshlite, its so much more depressing and lame to get caught fucking a sex toy instead of a girl.

You're either underage b& or TRULY retarded judging by how this affects you.

Honest feedback about uncomfortable truths. Life's easier when you just throw them on the table, ask everyone to recognize they are there, and then put them away.

Leaving it unsaid lets it fester.

In this case that's "Mom, I'm going to ask that you knock and pause before entering going forward. I'll also start locking my door before I go to there again. What you saw was natural and we both know that, but I don't think either of us would like that surprise again. I'll let you say something now if you like, but otherwise we can start forgetting about this ok?"

Or queue Sup Forums and instead say "Mom, did you like what you saw?" and get wincest.

Ask her if your dick's bigger than your fathers.

Be THANKFUL that they caught you watching a girl masturbating.

You could have been watching a girl being fucked by a dog.

Or boipussy.

Or trap.

Or full on gay interracial orgy.

Or who the fuck knows, it could have been WAY worse and you know it.

Fucking kekd and checked

I likely am some form of retarded but no, I am not underage I am, mid-20's.

Good point, I can tell you're the optimistic type.

That's good advice, I'm not sure I'd have the balls to bring it up.

> pun

based user

>Trust me

Based on what?

sauce?

man, she is going to be touching herself thinking about you next time, I can guarantee it

and checked quads

damn didnt know you were fucking a fleshlight. Its one thing being caught jacking it, butt naked standing up in a hunched alpha stance.

You were fucking plastic? Silicone? No coming back from that. Who ever saw you fucking a science experiment will get that image every time they see you from now on.

I doubt it, I'm fucking mortified. Also, nice trips.

Bringing it up like that will be good for your confidence. Everyone masturbates. Just like everyone poops. It's really no big deal until she catches you jerking off on HER bed.

If your door was closed, and she could hear what you were doing, what difference does it make if it was locked? It's not like it'll block out the noise or anything.

Shame on her for bursting through the door while knowing that you're fapping. You should tell her you'd have the decency not to do the same to her.

yeah I know its way worse than just getting caught handing it, god damn it I'm so fucking embarrassed

And still Jacks it at home with his mommy

Checked

Nice dubs.
Take her advice and lock your door.
Then start fapping louder.

good thread for dubs

bonus OP 69

Post a pic of your mom

She's playing music now, I think she's trying to get rid of the image of my cock slipping out of a fleshlite and my pants around my ankles awkward stand up, still no idea why I didn't just swivel my chair around instead of presenting full mast

Not gonna happen, sorry.

Dubs demand it!

March the fuck out, look her right in the eye, she'll dodge that, and say "sorry you had to see that ma, but you know how it is."

faggots dn't know how to rule the earth

>and checked quads
>gets trips

>Also, nice trips.
>gets dubs

That might be my next course of action. I might just stay in my room barricaded for a while to let things settle.

If she walked out pretending not to see anything would mean shes not interested she actually validated you fap, make a move user you pussy..

>Checks the other quads, trips and dubs, gets dubs

She did not walk out pretending not to notice, read the thread.

You can blur out her body so she cant be identified. I just want to see her face.

I will not be sharing any images of her.

Therefore own it, cleanly, and let things take care of themselves. It's the better answer.

this is Sup Forums you had to be expecting this request, given the topic at hand

It's a figure of speech you nonce.

>You can blur out her body so she cant be identified. I just want to see her face.
>blur out her body
>I just want to see her face
>so she cant be identified

wat

You gotta talk to her about it, hint that your ahppy she caught you. Yous might actually like what she has to say

Pics or it didn't happen

/thread

goodbye, dubdest thread of all

>/thread
and the thread was indeed over

this probably means OP is finally speaking to his mum

I'm not speaking to her, still held up barricaded in my room. Getting thirsty.

Did you finish like a boss or spaz out like some fruit cake beta? Always finish no matter what good sir. If it's your dad who cares cuz he's the one that is gay for sticking around for the great finally.

I finished later but initially spazzed out liek a beta faggot

OP, I hate to bring you down, but your mother now has that image permanently burned into her memory.
The more she tries to suppress it, the more it is burnt into her long term memory.
Doubtful she will tell your father, but she will see that image most everytime she sees you or thinks of you.
Only way to recover is to apologize about it, try and make a joke about it and move on or there will forever be that elephant in the room.
The sooner the better.
Also stop before bc a fat neckbeard neet for gods sake.

Being a*

Are you fat and ugly? If so, I feel sorry for your mom. If not, I bet it made her moist.

Ah I haven't seen my father in years, he doesn't give a shit about any of us so I'm not worried about that.

Pretty much I am fat and ugly, yes.

I might just stay in my room until tomorrow and see how it goes. FML.

That's embarrassing. Whoever caught you has probably fapped too. I personally don't humiliate people doing the same things I do.

Gosh you're some smart.

>20's
>fat and ugly
>caught jerking off
I could hear your mom crying from here. Play some Joel Osteen videos and turn it up for an hour or so while you browse Sup Forums. That might help calm the situation down. Kek

aaaand we continue with the trip-fest

>Pretty much I am fat and ugly, yes.
don't worry user, I'm sure your mum doesn't think so
especially from now on

OP, just go and talk to her and greentext conversation and give us a few lols. God knows it probably the biggest achievement you have made since leaving high school.

She knocked on my door to let me know she was going out, she tried to turn the handle but I locked it, she started laughing and just went off.

I guess the situation isn't as bad? she might have been laughing at my pathetic fleshlite use though, not sure.

do u often get mentally bullied by ur parents? this sounds like some psychological belittling

what I mean is that sounds like some passive aggressive shit. you sound like u are a little bitch to ur moms yo. no offense but I am ur age and I cant imagine letting her do that shit to me

This is most likely quite true, I have a job etc but am basically a pathetic excuse for a human being.

You've done nothing wrong. She needs to knock, and wait for an answer before barging in on you. She's probably learned her lesson by now. You don't barge in on her while she's on the toilet, do you?

If shitting gets privacy then so should wanking. Stop blaming yourself.

Thanks bro

She was giggling because she now knows how truly beta you are so she can now get you to need to earn more stars before you get your trendies.

Say "sorry you had to see that" and laugh it off, have coffee, done. Omg life is so hard guys!

What is your favorite color?

Good Lord

Shouldn't you be in middle school class now, slugger?

green

Update:

Turns out mother was pretty cool with the whole thing.

Suprisingly things worked out it seems.

My ex was happy after the 5th year if I jacked it bc it gave her a break. Same with wife, bc during that time of the month she doesn't want to give bj every day.

I'm sure your mother went through the same thing, so she knows men are like that. Also lose some weight, get a decent haircut and some skincare products and don't choose to die a virgin.