Conservative women are flawless

Conservative women are flawless.

>#Christian
Huh?
Yeah, go read some history books you little skank. You'll soon realize that Christianity and Islam are very comparable when it comes down to their crimes against humanity.
Fuck religion.

Fuck your "humanity" Godless heathens have always gotten what they deserved in the end.

That’s because it’s just a NAWALT scam like most conservacunts play. Since their heads are full of nothing to begin with.

Asa conservative, I don’t take responsibility for retarded fucking women who don’t know what they’re talking about. Should stick in the kitchen instead of trying to play with the big boys. You want equality, join the left. Fucking balloon faced idiot.

This

Mighty inclusive of you there. You want conservatism to die a slow painful death dont you? The old boys club has given us dam near nothing except McCain and Ryan clones.

Ew
This, "good looking" entitled cunts who flaunt their religious beliefs usually are the most hypocritical people on top of knowing jackshit about their own religious beliefs

This also goes to men

Back in my day, good Christian wimmin didn’t take a bike pump to their faces. She’s obviously just a frustration fucktoy, let her think she’s smart.

>on top of knowing jackshit about their own religious beliefs
That is usually a trait of Catholics in general. You know, the religion that actually tells you that you are too stupid to read the Bible for yourself, and that you can not have a personal relationship with God.

>I don’t take responsibility
>for retarded women
What part don’t you understand? If you want to hogtie and fuck a mongoloid, be my guest.

Everyone is welcome regardless of how retarded they are. We need numbers, not some fantasy of purity and perfection. Every toothless redneck is just as a valuable vote as anyone elses.

And that’s exactly how the right falls apart. Thirsty faggots like you let the village whores and idiots have a say, and eventually they will turn us inside out from the inside with stupid ideals, crying about unfairness like women eventually do.

>conservative
>had 2 abortions
>perfect
k

The 11th Commandment.

Thought shall not talk shit about other Republicans.

You dont eat your own

You’re a whiteknight cuck and they’re idiots who should be tied to a rape table and bred for more men.

>Christianity and Islam are very comparable when it comes down to their crimes against humanity.
>Fuck religion.
Fuck atheism, worse than the other two put together

>You want equality, join the left
LOL, you fucking retard

You are the exact reason Conservatism gets shit on so easily. All anyone needs to do is point to a troglodyte like you and say "see" and pretty much everything else said gets disregarded

>they agree
Probably because I’m right. Go watch more anime, these issues are too worldly for you.

its because of people like you and all those that have abondoned their true faith that the long slippery slope to the demise of civilization has begun
say what you will but christinaity is at least good for maintaining basic morals and keeping a family stronger and keeping oneself away from degeneracy and it always has been since its dawn
its the important lessons that we must take away from it and adhere to and maintain that perfect equilibrium rather than going fully cult minded with the crowd like strict religious believers or completely fedora tipping euphoric atheist like you

Im sorry your mother didnt love you enough and you were too ugly and socially awkward to get a girlfriend in high school. That said, you are living in a fantasy world that hasnt existed in 80 years and is never coming back.

Its ok to come out of your cave and join society. Its really not that scary

Do we lose capability of punctuation like you did?

This. The cold hard fact is that most people are simply too stupid, raised poorly, and lack any kind of moral compass to be allowed to think for themselves. Religion is perfect for telling the masses how to think and act in a way that they ideally would come to on their own, yet they lack the upbringing and intellect to arrive their without being told what to do

>Christian
>Craves safety when she could have L I B E R T Y
>Nationalist
I found flaws.

>People think "Conservative women" are sincere and not coat tailing on the new popular ideology You're all dumb mongs

How?

>crimes against humanity
God you sound like a whiny little pussy.