Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Your wrist looks like an elephants trunk.

Would have been better bait if it was a picture of a Speedmaster, you fat wristed bitch.

Wow, finally some OC on this dead site.

Watches? who wears watches these days?? its 2017 there is time everywhere, why the fuck do u need a expensive useless piece of shit to tell u the time?

You are so fat you don't even have visible knuckles.

he also shaves his arms

WHERE ARE HIS HAND BONES, IT'S JUST A FLESHY MASS OF FLESH AND MASS

nice skin mitten, faggot

This motherfucker look like an amputee.

>south park hand

where are ur knuckles faggot and loosen the watch fatass your hand needs blood too

Looks like it says 'Bolex', what cheap Indian shit watch did you buy OP?

Hahahahaha didnt Rolex made XXL watches. Be careful not to get your cheeseburger greese on it! Also make sure its not ticking boy!

what do you do for a living

>Speedmaster

Pure class. Its my next watch. I'm wearing an Omega AT GMT

Didnt know*

haha poorfags are jelly!

I don't buy into consumerism. Although this is 99.99 percent bait I will take it I suppose. Anyway I don't see the need to own an expensive watch or the newest car or even a big house. I work to live not live to work. Only reason I have a job is so I can fund what I like to do. I'm happy with what I got even if it isn't flashy. I don't need material things to feel like I made it. I feel like that's one of the bigger problems in the would. We are so sold on showing off on social media or having the most expensive stuff that we forget to live. The most valuable things in life I feel is genuine experiences don't have to be a trip to Bora Bora could be as simple as going a few states over and exploring. So by your fancy watch or million dollar house I'll mind my own business and be perfectly happy doing it. No amount of money can fill an empty soul. Sorry rant over

yo nice sausage fingers fatass
you’ll be jealous when you’re a deadfag at age 45 from heart disease and diabeetis

He plays a one keyed piano.

Cut your nails if you are not going to paint them fucking . Also tits or gtfo you know the drill

haha jelly poorfags. keep slaving away wagecuck

>Wow, finally some OC on this dead site.
But this is stale pasta user.

Not even trying to be an asshole, but you might want to see a medical professional.

not all of us are fat you retard.
I'm fit and married to a beautiful thicc girl

at least im not a fat fuck

Did you call me a loser?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ashtar Command, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Reptilian Separatist Movement, and I have over 300 confirmed vaporizations.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top plasma-sniper in the entire Space Police. You are nothing to me but just another intergalactic criminal scum. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this backwater planet, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Orion arm and your identification chip implant is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Intergalactic Security Council and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the galaxy, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking vaporized, kiddo.

show me where i said all rich people arw fat. ill wait
cuck

I don’t have a big house to feel like “I’ve made it”, I have a big house because they don’t build small houses in nice areas and I ain’t living near a crackhouse.

Stop trying to act high and mighty. You don't "buy" into consumerism because you don't have the means. You're too poor to ever be able to just fucking buy something for the hell of it.

I don't care for flashy things either but once I made more money I'd buy shit that I didn't necessarily need and were expensive.

Why not? I have a savings and no debt. You're delusional if you think you'd never upgrade your life if you had the money.

roll
fuck your rolex nigger
check quads

damn lets try again

pasta
>sage

damn

"Richfag"

Why the fuck you on a mattress with no fucking sheet on it then?

Pretty sure that’s his very own hospital bed.

Is that a hospital bed you are in??

ITT: How to spot a newfag

looks like Ben Affleck girlfriend new necklace

I haven’t been here for a few years so this is new for me.

When your hand looks like a micropenis fleshlight, maybe it's time to stop wasting money and start running you pig

Read: “Seen this last month when I first got here”

Its ok when you die at 42 from a heart attack ill still be here. And if you're religious, your gluttonous fat ass is going to be in hell

Serious question. Between one year and two, how close are you to dying from diabetes?

We can see by your big gooshy marshmallow hand that you are so fat your belly button is deeper than a vagina. My question is how much to tit fuck you and go balls deep in your belly button porky?

This thread again...
Hmm why did you remove the "i almost got laid 2 times wearing it"??? It was kind of Sup Forums spirited.

Now you brag about you being rich...

and you still don't get laid.

Priceless.

What a hamfisted post

So much bait. Take me op take me

he doesn't get laid because he has fat hands

>submariner
>harpoon-fodder

jethus christ dude, get off of welfare and loose some fucking weight

we know fat fucks get thousands of bucks for being fat

but here's the thing YOUR GOING TO DIE FUCKING FAR MORE EARLIER THAN ANYONE ELSE !

not on welfare, I make 42k per year as a salesperson. don't be jelly because I can feed myself and sport nice jewelry

Actually make about 100k a year running a crawler crane. Anyway not trying to be high and mighty you do you just felt the need to rant. Seems like your the but hurt one. Just trying to put it out there that people shouldn't feel like they are worthless if they can't keep ahead of the Jones's

Try the country side I own a 3 bedroom house that was built in 76 did a bit of remodel and it's not bad just sucks it's kinda far from shit but it's quiet also in the rant fag

From the look of that fist you feed yourself really well.

Jewelry is for women and fags

Damn, that's fucking nasty. No wonder you try to up your self esteem like this, you're fucking disgusting.

>HAND BONES
wat

knuckles user