Daily reminder that the alt-right and SJW's are mirror images of each other...

Daily reminder that the alt-right and SJW's are mirror images of each other, and both are dividing and destroying Western nations with their incessant bullshit and dangerous voting habits.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16976/segregation-all-rage-black-lives-matter-groups-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly. I hope all of you living corpses fade into obscurity along with your worldviews.

the important thing is, you found a way to feel superior to both.

isn't there a "tfw too intelligent" thread that needs your valuable contribution?

alt right is just white suburban losers whining that the world isn't given to them in a silver platter just because they're white

Alt right is way worse at least SJW don't hurt people they aren't racists and we have peaceful protests and don't hit people with cars

false flag

indeed comrade, cultures and races are completely irrelevant considering the future is all about cyborgs, which would completely negate race.

The alt-right are indeed just right wing SWJs

>superior to both sides
>obtains political graphics from Facebook

Holding on the one viewpoint of the world is beyond nonsensical. That's why you niggas get really uncomfortable when new evidence is brought up that conflicts with what you believe in.

>wanting nigger cyborgs

I've yet to meet an irl sjw chick that I would fuck. There's been at least one alt-right woman that I think is hot. So, there's that.

Cyborgs are superior to all humans, including white ones and black ones. All humans are inferior to the cyborgs to the point where the subtle difference between the types of humans becomes insignificant and overshadowed by the cyborg's vast superiority.

If this country were to have a civil war, it makes a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart knowing only the idiots are gonna kill each other.

Elon get to work on my fucking 3. I'm not going to wait forever for this shit.

I've met multiple alt right girls and they were all hot

>evidence
>beliefs

in my experience, both are usually made up. I mean, how new are you that you actually think the "we wuz kangz" shit actually represents an argument from their side? were you not present for the General threads that created as part of a lulz campaign against twitter?

>holding on the one viewpoint of the world is beyond nonsensical

anyone who doesn't stand for something stands for nothing. life doesn't work that way, you have to pick a side. there is no compromise between two groups when group A wants to kill everyone not in group A and group B wants group A to stop trying to kill everyone not in group A. I would tell you to grow up, but this is Sup Forums. a magical place where internet warriors can stay children well into their 30s with a little help from stormfag infographs, their parents' house, and an unending sense of accomplishment from shitposting "LOL U MAD WHITE BOI" threads.

You have no reason to believe this beyond atheist techno religion for neckbeards. Literal fantasy.

Solid

>That picture

fucking GROSS.

Blood and Circuits Faggot!

Blood and Circuits!

I have my own philosoohy and the components of that philosophy are from several sources. Incorperate the benificial and logical teachings and discard the rest. Fuck brand recognition and solidarity.

Ironic how you're all trying say the "alt right" is the racist side, when you can not even name 5 republicans who owned slaves.

anti racist is code for anti white. theyve said many times only white people can be racist and theyve made their anti white attitudes very clear.

I can tell you that both sides are most likely a bunch of nerds and neckbeards they all have one thing in common and that's internet bitching.

dailywire.com/news/16976/segregation-all-rage-black-lives-matter-groups-amanda-prestigiacomo
you're post is full of fake nonsense

>own, independently developed [philosoohy]
>amalgamation of sever sources
>Mortin's Demon lets me accept what I like and discard anything that challenges me because it must be illogical since I don't understand it
>call everyone sheeple by suggesting their beliefs are based on marketing
>tfw to intelligent

yeah, nah. ur probably a cunt m8. a cunt who never knows what he is talking about and every word out of your mouth is a framed insult.

Keep holding on to beliefs for the sake of it (and not based on the merits of the actual belief) if you want. Not my life.

dangerious voting habits
found the faggot

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

found the mental case
this thread has now been reported

That is textbook false equivalence. I don't have much hope for your long term success...

That's utter bullshit.

Fuck you I would be amazed if you're a day over 13.

Now this is a good time to throw out ad hominem. Eat shit bitch boy

One of these days you will grow tired of always being wrong. Unless you're a bitch. Bitches don't care bout no facts.

was kinda my first thought too, but on the other hand OPs arguement is kinda valid, even though the source is questionable

DO you know what "random" means?

>mfw people with cardiac pacemaker are considered cyborgs by definition
>mfw "Cyborgs are superior to all humans"

you get that racism isn't all about owning slaves, right?

>oh, some moron on the one side said something stupid, so i guess everyone on his side is thinking exactly that
yeah, no

I knew it. I will punch you in your face so hard I'll destroy your medulla oblongata,cunt.

>"we wuz kangz" shit actually represents an argument from their side?

youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94

Yes. Don't be fucking stupid.

Pages in blood
Defiled words of truth and life
Invocation of the gods
The meaning of the seven seals
I have heard the unheard cries
Of a thousand dwelling souls
No one ever dared to go
Where the deceiver is the god
On a throne of thoudsand lies
And the wisdom never dies
Conjurationn - Choronzon
Invocation - ritual defiled
In a land beyond my mind
An evil yet unseen
An evil that is called life
Spoken were the unholy names
Anger from behind the seven gates
I have seen the pleasures of the paradise
Pleasures known to the human race as sin

You are embarrassingly stupid. Read the fucking thread the evidence is here.

>calling other people embarrassingly stupid and yet not getting the point
get your shit together

So how do I learn to analyze people through text?

Nigga you gon' end up dead or dead broke,
You gon' end up in the trunk with your head poke,
Tie yo' ass up with your son to them bed posts,
Beat you in the head, then be out like the Red Ghost,
Aint a fucking line in my rap you can dare quote,
Fuck a bear-hug I'll put the game in a bear-choke,
Bear-choke nigga's out my way they forfeit,
Whores get, dick in they mouth like Orbit,
Or Juicy Fruit,
Fuck a nigga let the uzi shoot you,
I don't get high I'll give you Loosyjuice, (fuck that nigga)
Fuck with the squad? I'll turn your hoopty coupe,
You bout to get signed? Big deal whoop di doo,
Moz, slash Pharaoh true to the skill,
Don't greet me, say hello to the funeral bill,

>wears a t-shirt that says white power
>is a dirty med