Dubs picks my next anime binge. will skip ones i've seen, and one's without dubbing...

dubs picks my next anime binge. will skip ones i've seen, and one's without dubbing. if i wanted to read i'll get a fucking manga. pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/
youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steins;Gate

Gurren Lagann

Kill la Kill

Gurren Lagann

Naruto

where can i stream that? without getting virus. I'm just gonna make a list of ones to watch, dubs just picks my next

Gurren Lagann

Bleach

Berserk 1997

where is dubbed? netflix only has subs

seen it. call me bro

WINRAR!

DBZ

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

winr winr. where can i stream that? and what is that?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>stream
Stop being a brainless eater. Torrent it as if you're a discerning individual who watches things more than once because you have the taste in media to choose such intellectual feasts.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

>What is Keit-Ai?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/

Street Fighter

serial experiments lain

miss me with that pompus twat waving. ima just gonna get drunk a watch cartoons

Nigger.

My Hero Academia

oh shi another winr. whats that? it looks familiar

I have never seen it dubbed. I prefer subs though

kek

It's Psycho Pass :)

I knew i saw it. liked that one

>STARDUST CRUSADERS

One Piece, all of it.

Boruto

kappa nice desu

Who the hell do you think we are!!!

You want a good dubbed anime story? Try a VN, they're much better as they can have whatever pacing they want. Danganronpa is a good start for you, all the important scenes are dubbed in english. Try it out:

youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=25s

unironically this

Watch sousei no onmyouji my dude

boku no pico obviously

Prison School