youtube.com/watch?v=RmEP93NVTaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LZT0Sv8RJlU
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get this

k

top kek

dats hot

I've written a whole fucking book of posts about how this guy is full of shit and caused immense harm to the economy and the government before and during the Obama years. This fucking guy, I hope his gay cats get to see the end of America

kys Lars

Krugman's been a source of unintentional hilarity for almost a decade now.. well.. probably longer than that, but I never paid him any attention til Obama became president.

no you can kys Andreas

i don't...

this is how cells inside our body must feel right now

Keynesian economics. You ever heard the argument that we need to boost consumer spending to jump start the economy? Well idiots like this guy Paul Krugman literally believes that war and destroying shit can boost the economy.

Kys Marianne

Drep deg selv Lars.

Og farsken, tanta mi heter Marianne.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw

A really cool FunnyJunkie walks into his favorite bar. The bartender asks "So, how many thumbs did you get today?" The really cool FunnyJunkie says "I'll tell you after I post the funny banana on Sup Forums and tell them that your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post."

I see, so you break glass in order to have to replace it so you improve the economy, I get it

It's a joke about Keynesian economics. Specifically, during a depression or severe recession that you would pay people to replace windows (even if it's completely needless) because it puts people to work.

This is a lie

Ya, that's the idea

Og du drommer om at kysse hende, hvilket tilfælde. I hvilken som helst tråd på Sup Forums er der en nordmand der drommer om at kneppe din tante Marianne

Prove it works.

thanks, user
so instead of doing something actually productive or contributing to the advancement of humankind you go around wasting effort on stupid things just to keep people busy

Haha så sant!

tschüsse

Nei, veit du hva? Nå synes jeg du kan ta å drepe deg selv selv Andreas.

This isn't very funny

shiet

Er du frekk Theodor?

Er du ypp Sindre?

youtube.com/watch?v=RmEP93NVTaw

Geography is different from race dumb fuck

Like, geography is a school subject and race is something you run?

youtube.com/watch?v=LZT0Sv8RJlU

Why are these threads so stupid now? It's like they're missing something....yellow.

Religious nutters are something we need less of.

I got you: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

I mean, it IS yellow, but it's not what I'm looking for.

You're driving me bananas, user!

Boost demand, not production.

haha yes

If the people don't have buying power then there's no reason to produce, you uneducated fuck. This is why Trump is president.

Why don't you post the banana that you're referring to?

Faen skjer med folka i tråden her?

You really are an idiot aren't you? Production reduces prices, increasing demand naturally. You don't increase demand artificially by boosting consumption.

Boost demand for what when there's no production?

Thanks for joining us tonight Bill

Who is this Bill you're referring to? I am the legendary Porchmonkeywarrior. I have won countless FunnyJunk wars, and have risen through the ranks to become THE greatest. People will expel others from the community if I give the word. Show some goddamn respect, boy.

Yes just by producing you naturally give people the money to buy stuff. That's how economics works. Producing 100 widgets in China magically gives someone in America money to buy it.

>Not available before or after April 1.
top kek

Hahaha fucking lost

What happens to businesses that produce stuff nobody wants? (like Blockbuster)

When did I make the case that production in the chinese economy creates wealth in america? My entire point is that america has to START producing things at home, it can't continue to live off of China's slaves because the money will run out anyway.

Thanks Lori

Caterday material right here

They go bankrupt. Just look at Blockbuster.

juuh

That's just sad

hot

No. He tried to kill himself by hanging because people at his school found out he was a brony. He was found before he was dead so now he's a potato. It's fucking top kek

I'm running a superhero rp where this is an actual plot point.

exactly, this is why nahir is not being born a german just because of the geography