I saw people going crazy over szechuan sauce and I really want to understand why

I saw people going crazy over szechuan sauce and I really want to understand why.
It's the same thing with people sleeping in tents in the queue to buy an iphone. There is no reason, you can just wait a few days and get your product.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because people are sad pathetic retards

It's like people waiting outside an Apple Store to get the latest phone. So many people are braindead sheep controlled by the media.

They’re fucking autist dick and morty faggots what do expect?

>Rick and Morty fans
>Reasonable, decent human beings
Pick one

> (OP)
>because people are sad pathetic retards
Agreed, they are desperate for the next fix. Whether that fix is drama, a fad, or just to be in on some valueless joke. The suffer from a lack of self appropriating happiness. It's so hilarious to me though, but it's still sad.

because ads embedded in content really works

I personally hate mcdonalds with extreme prejudice

>szechuan sauce
what's that?

the die-hard fan types don't respond well to disappointment.

I'm glad McDonalds fucked this up. I feel like they should be giving Rick and Morty a cut. You know nobody went to McDonalds for those nasty chicken death sticks.

>Hipster faggot detected

There is about 100 diff brands of that sauce available in large jars at any grocery store. People are retarded

The thing is, I watch Rick & Morty and enjoy it. But I'm not some fucking neckbeard faggot who needs to obsess over it.

Honestly wtf is wrong with people to riot over some sauce?

>and I really want to understand why.

It's a religious experience for them - a bugman eucharist.

Dubs don't lie, but how was it camping outside Apple Store all night to pay full price for virtually the exact same phone?

>szechuan
Chinese
>teriyaki
Japanese

The fuck is this shit

>americans
Only Americans can be this retard

Agreed, I tried to give my dog a piece of a burger one time, he sniffed it, looked at me like I was an asshole and walked away.

Here's a video of people eating it off the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc

Consumerism, which American is the epitome of.

I like Rick and Morty, I do not give a shit about McDonald's sauce or their "chicken".

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Agree

I agree

Sold a nugget dipped in the sauce for 10 bucks a piece... Made enough to buy three women for the night and some cocaine.... So fun

Yea they are retard

Well, Trump is our president

God

Hahaha I'm American I 100% agree

I mean have you seen the Kardashians?

Oh jeeze I want off this ride.

Hehehe it's funny because it's true

haha you faggots shit on mcdonalds but you will eat worse food than what they make. You're just as bad as anyone else for hating on a multinational company to be "cool"

Guess what, all food is fucking gross if you present its manufacture in a gross way. grow up you fucking children

forced meme

Samefag detected

Tasted this in the 90's it was ok I guess.
Look up the last sale of the original pots.
I think it sold for ten thousand.
I can see the reee-edition going for a decent price in the near future.

Pretty sad how easy the detection is. Not even trying.

Isn't this shit back on mcdonald's menu? why are people paying that one guy 10 bucks to dip their nuggets into sauce that they could just buy off the counter?

The best discontinued fast food was the Taco Bell street tacos in the corn tortillas. It was fanfuckingtastic.

They only had 20 packets per McDonald's and only one McDonald's per city

It went to shit when they changed to cardboard boxes from polistirene.
And the size of the patties is fucking shocking when you consider the price it cost for them to make a burger fucking Jews man.

that's quite a limited amount, I wonder why, they could easily make it a seasonal item or something like those rib sandwiches

I made some from Babish's reverse engineered recipie. Been housing 20 pieces all week. I'm about done with it

>chicken death sticks
Are these a new limited edition offer?

Shit you can make the damn sauce at home

Ok now that you got that out of your system do you feel better junior?

Nice of you to assume what I eat as well, I actually cook (not microwave) everything I eat, meat from local farms, veggies from farmers markets. No prepackaged trash in my house.

>this

youre not understanding, most people who watch that show are stupid, and are the type to flip the fuck out because A its popular and B it was memed so yea theyre go autistic screech crazy for some sauce for being on a tv show

/thread

kys while you jack off with your McDonald's sauce you fat faggot

What’s that son? All I hear is a kid crying

It was mentioned in a cartoon.

Jokes on those idiots they're bringing it back later this year for a limited time. No need to wait in line for hours

Except you get a pretty nice phone at the end. This is a crappy sauce that nobody wanted or remembered the day before Rick wanted it. The fact that he wanted it was a fucking joke too. It wasn't meant to be emulated as a good thing to desire. It was a goof, because McDonalds is going to make the worst tasting Szechuan sauce possible, cause it's fucking McDonalds.

You want a product, you wait for a product. That's not that retarded. But it's fucking stupid to want this product because the motivation is fucking retarded.

Bait / copypasta

>only person to take the bait by responding

I have a Phd, and graduated summa cum laude. I was granted tens of thousands of dollars in scholarships, based on academic merit, while I was in school. I think this show is retarded and the people who support it are irritating morons.

Yet you are too stupid to spot copypasta and just took the bait.

It’s exacrly like this guy said they just want to be able to post pics of themselves with the sauce

>Be this retard
>Burger spotted

You cant blame the public. Think about how much we are being advertised to. Pretty sood theyre gonna start advertising in our dreams

Lawl.
I hate living in America.

dogs are very perceptive

I miss wimpy burger tbh, every two weeks as a kid 4-7 I used to go out shopping with my uncle and aunt and get a toy or game from john brittions.
I always choose wimpy burger but it was no more.
I ain't tasted any burger that can even consider being a close match to a wimpy.

Make your own tacos retard

Contains Wheat and soy? Well fuck me.

Because all these "intelligent" and "free-thinking" fuckdonkeys are just as susceptible to shit-tier marketing ploys as everyone else...

Is that consent?

that's just how millennials pass their time when they're jobless

>sauce that nobody wanted or remembered

i actually remembered that sauce, because it was around that time that i got my first car and spent a lot of money on drive-through junk

The buttermilk tendies were actually really good

The Sweet and Sour has always been god-tier. Bbq sucks but everyone orders it. I figure if you go half and half on the two of them you got to be pretty close to Szechuan.

Apparently the high IQ fanbase doesn't realize that the controversy is exactly what McDonald's wanted.

>only stock 20 packets per McDonald's
>R&M autists screech and it goes viral over social media
>normalfags who have never heard of the sauce or show suddenly want it because it's good enough to cause a mini autistic riot
>McDonald's does a full release a month or so later and get more sales than if they had just done a full release right away because more fags know about it

there is no kind facepalming that could accurately show a reaction to all this

I know. How about you just dont give a fuck.

they took a huge lesson from nintendo with its NES/SNES classic there

Except you're wrong idiot
I cook real food and it costs fucking less than eating fast foods

except fast food doesnt always taste like old granny muff like your shitty food you rancid cuntfart.

Wtf is this shit
Honey mustard is available at McDonald's
Honey mustard is not fucking seschuan

It takes no brain to enjoy a cartoon, faggot. Reading your pathetic justification for your mental retardation was cringy.

>implying I can't cook
Sorry mommy never gave you lessons
The great thing about cooking yourself you can learn and keep getting better
Or in your case be a permanent failure at life and cook cardboard
I hope you enjoy your mcburger for thanksgiving
I'll be enjoying real food with my family and friends

It's cold pasta, m8

I'm keepin this

These are prolly the same dopes who boycott the nfl but are stupid enough to get some sauce by any means..sad time for us real murican

Good now my rage can die

No. I live in the south with the fools who hate nigs on a knee and they wouldn't dare watch that cartoon. They already go to McDonald's, but not for fad sauce.

I want to get #nigsonknees trending

Or you can cook for yourself and occasionally indulge in fast good items for fun/convenience instead of being a raging homosexual ass sucking faggot about it
Look guys le ebin chef is posting I bet he has a 10/10 gee eff and ferrari too
End your mother fucking life at anytime

Rick & Morty is a decent show, but its fans are complete fuckin' retards.

Maximum damage control
Normal people don't eat fat foods
Stay mad amerifat

A way for big corporations to make money from stupid lardos.
inb4 chicken tendy story.

cringeworthy

and i'm not even involved.

>I saw people going crazy over FAST FOOD BRAND SHILLING AND HAD TO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums TO TROLL ANONS INTO BUMPING MY SHILL THREAD
ftfy

>Thinks all brands taste the same
This is what eating nothing but hungry man dinners for the past 30 years will do to you. Kys

Jerk albino moose

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He said 100 different brands. If you can't find one you like, you're retarded

UUUUGGGGHHHHH RICK AND MORTY LOVE THE SAUCE AND THEY'RE SO SOPHISTICATED AND NO ONE BUT ME WILL EVER UNDERSTAND THEM BECAUSE I HAVE A 199IQ SO I MUST GO FOR THE SAUSE

BUT UUUUUGHHHHHH I'M ALSO A GLUTTEN FREE SELF IDENTIFIED GENDER FLUID ATTACK BATTLECRUISER AND IT CONTAINS WHEAT

I'M SO CONFLICTED!!!!!!!!!!!