Yo Sup Forums, Imma leave my son here for yall to look after while I go to the grocery store. Be right back

Yo Sup Forums, Imma leave my son here for yall to look after while I go to the grocery store. Be right back.

Guess who i am calling to come?

I give the dude some juice and let him play my xbox

is he gone?
yeah he is gone
lets spank that little bitch

Cute baby!

I want my dada!!!

Stop that!

Sure! I'll take good care of him.

*lights up oven*

Fucking nigger LETS BURN THE NIGGER ON A CROSS

Good, we can bake some cookies for him!

How yall like your steak?

I prefer mine rare, beaten and lightly browned

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Really well done! I'm feeding some to the baby right now!

but he's already burnt to a crisp! xD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Medium rare

This a good cut of negro angus

I WANT MY DADA!!!!!!!!

Thats why i cut the meat while he was alive, fresher that way. Feeding him his own flesh though, thats pretty brutal user

am i the only one noticing the lil niglet's dad left him here... and probably ain't comin back? Kid's gonna spend the next 20 years thinkin his daddy will be back from the store any minute now.

Little negro your dad isnt coming back because hes a negro just like you so hes never coming back for his kidso stop crying and accept your fate

Nigga im cut the throat next if you dont shut the fuck up. Throat meats fatty but if it means youll stay quiet

Your dad went on a cigerette run

Protect ya neck.
WU TANG

Wu tang clan coming at ya

Protect ya neck yall
Protect ya neck yall

> Yo Sup Forums, Imma leave my son here for yall to look after while I go to the grocery store. Be right back.
And so another single mother holds her baby, weeping silently until she remembers da gubmit pays for that shit.

Wu Tang thread?
Wu Tang Bread.

Yooooo, I heard from mah nigga dat dis wuz da place to drop off yo kids for, uh, lookin afta? Can yall watch little Tyrone here while I go to the, uh, bank 'n shiet. Imma be RIGHT back.

Guess it's time to feed some alligators.

Bob Ross ain't nothin' to fuck with

Nigga you sell drugs you aint got no bank account

I WANT WATERMELON AND FRIED CHICKEN NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH ASSFUCKERS!!!

I can feed you a bullet

You leave that poor negro child alone!

brb

Hold the baby like that...
Need to practice my field goals

"Go to the grocery store"