ITT: Countries that are hated by everybody else in the world for one reason or another

ITT: Countries that are hated by everybody else in the world for one reason or another

I'll start with the most obvious:
>USA

reporting in

Name one country outside of Europe that hates Germany. You can't.

Israel

russia

We give all our hard-earned shekels to Israeli military development and Germany still willingly pays denbts for the 600 billion to them. Try again.

uh russia, Turkey (inb4 Immigrant meme. they hate us too), I guess most people in usa but not all, UK, south america, australia and canada a little bit, most of the asians who know about us, Israel and 90% of europe.

Ah, yes, the great country of South America. Weren't they hiding Nazis in Argentina? Hardly seems like they hate you.

Russia
China
Saudi Arabia
Israel
USA
North Korea

That's pretty much it

Nobody really likes North Korea

the rest of the cunts you named have some fans

America has no fans only puppets abroad.

some nations sadly worship them

Even Somalia has fans.

WTF are you talking about we worship you so much we allowed Hitler to hide in the south of Argentina

The only one I can really think of liking us is South Korea

Russia

>ITT: Countries that are hated by everybody else in the world for one reason or another
Hi

Ok then take south America away from the list

Nobody really likes the US you naive fat fuck, South Korea is just pretty good at pretending that they do.

I would just like to second this

Tell that to the Dutchman then dumbass the point of my post was that I can't really think of any nations that really like us. Couldn't ever expect a fucking slav to have reading comprehension though.

I'm a fan and I'm not a puppet :^( . I just don't like their politics.

if you don't like the usa you're a muslim

Tough words as for someone from a country globally known exclusively for bad movie productions, obesity and low education.

>Tough words as for someone
Learn English or just stay in /polska/

>bad movie productions
are you retarded?

Or I can just be like you unable to speak ANY foreign language trapped in a cage like an ape lmao kys american retard
hurr durr but he made a mistake in a language not of his own, everyone is laughing at u

I speak French you dumb Pole. Sorry that your life is so sad you've been driven to shitposting on a Mongolian horse breeding forum

You do realise that saying hello in a given language doesnt really make you a fluent speaker?

Yes I do.

Why do you claim that you can speak French then you silly cunt

Parce que je peux

> Liechtenstein

a rare flag

Literally reply with a sentence that elementary books begin with lmao.

Yep. And they bloody well deserved it.

I've never seen a poster on int that likes Canadians desu

Tu ne mérites pas plus

I like Canadians but it always feels like there's 50/50 odds it's a chinaman

I do, you are much better people than americunts, just take a look at this clown here for instance.

Are you really that embarrassed that you misread and misunderstood my post earlier?

Not at all in fact