Wwyd thread hatefuck edition

Wwyd thread hatefuck edition

WWYD

First thing I would do is tell her to open her mouth and I'd shove my fingers in her throat telling her to get ready while I feel around to see how good her mouth is going to feel

Make her run that tongue from my taint to the tip of my dick then skull fuck her

She loves the taste of cock

Fuck her tits straddling her on the ground while choking her, cumming all over her face

i will shit on her

When I cum in her mouth I'd hold her face down as hard as I could and let her know she's not coming back up until she swallows every drop ... Wwyd

Woah, that's my gf. Good to know you wanna hatefuck her. What'd she do to ya

Wwyd?

Post a pic of her as proof she's your gf

Sue loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in..

which one

Puller her tits out and force her to her knees. Slap her face until her makeup is running from all her tears. Make her suck my cock and cum on her face.

Good try at getting a nude.

I would bend the one in the left over the wall and jump straight into her ass while her friend watched her helplessly whimper

she only uses loopholes if you know what i mean

wwyd?

Interested in a private wwyd to my gf.
Kik id: terente.banu

Only if you like doing long wwyd.

this was my girlfriend

We need less spamming bitches and more replies

id pin her down on that beach, strip her bikini off and choke her with it as i fucked those big tits of hers