Sup Sup Forums, my town is on fire. Anyone else? Debating whether I should go looting or not

Sup Sup Forums, my town is on fire. Anyone else? Debating whether I should go looting or not.

loot for marshmallows

Hey there fellow Santa Rosan.

>looting
bitch please, you wouldn't do it even if I rolled a trips saying you should
>trips says OP goes looting

looting is for niggers op
are you a nigger ?
>inb4 op says no and posts no pic of hands for proof

you can't afford not to loot

My uncle lives in norcal and had to be evacuated. You in northern Cali somewhere?

yes, thats exactly where im going

Well shit just don't fuck with any motorcycles. I think he has GPS on it so It'd be bad for you, but also he's a cool dude and had to leave it behind because no fuel and time constraints. Just don't fuck with a house that has a bike in the garage or somewhere.

where is that and what happened?

Incredibly vague top kek.

Op bring a jerry can go looking

I hardly see him and don't even know what kind of bike he has. He's a bro of an uncle when I see him though and doesn't deserve shit. It's probably being patrolled by game and fish officers (thats how itd be in my hick ass AZ town) too so a bike starting up is pretty alarming.

being negro and looting goes hand in hand, like looting.

Coincidence? i think not!

give a hoot; dont be a nigger

if youre gonna go anywhere then raid the outdoor grows with a bunch of hefty trash bags and a pair of shears
>cut off all the kolas you can

If you do. Bring a gun so those hypocrite Jew cops can't get you while you're looting. You're bound to run into pigs doing the same

>not being in rohnert park

Bring machete if looting

Never know when you'll need to chop someone for their VCR

>Rodent Park

FTFY

What a fucking nigger thing to do. Neck yourself.

at least we're not on fire

The Arby's and Kmart burned down, where will I go to supplement my white trash needs?

Cotati