What was the absolute worst thing you've ever done or something that you're not entirely proud of?

What was the absolute worst thing you've ever done or something that you're not entirely proud of?

Fucked ur mum

Some 16ish y/o kid left his facebook open on a demo phone at a verizon store once and I fucked his entire profile up. Posted on peoples walls calling them niggers and commented on some white bitch's photo of her holding a black baby saying "that better not be mine bitch" or something along those lines even though he was white. For about 20-30 minutes I stood there and gave all his friends and family hell.

About to get in my car and off to work, when realized that I had a parking ticket. Got out of my car and noticed that the car beside me also had a parking ticket. I swapped it so he could pay for mine.

I seriously regret doing that.

You're most likely a closet Nazi wanna be.

I once tipped a wheelchair user out of his chair for riding over my foot on purpose in a pub

be me
waiting for bus, guy holding a child towards him
child is scared as fuck
child tries to run
guy grab him again and hold him tighter
sorry child thats my bus

Had a runaway move in with me. Treated her like she was something precious. Made her feel loved. Really I was just keeping her around for the free kinky sex. She would do anything. After a few months, I kind of got bored of her. Accused her of stealing from me. Told her she was worthless trash and that was all she would ever be. Kicked her out of my apt and told her to never come back. She creid outside my door for a few hours then left. I then threw all her shit in the trash. Everything she had, identification, family photos, her childhood teddybear, clothing... everything she owned in the world. I literally ignored her in the street when she begged for her stuff. Finally just said it went into the trash, go fucking dig for it. I knew it was gone for good. She disappeared after that. No clue what happened to her.

Ran over a guy who was walking on the side of the road on purpose and drove away.

I've killed several cats. Probably >30

I thought this was the mug pasta.

what is mug pasta?

I jacked off in front of my cousin when I was 13, she was 6. I came on her pajamas. Told her that if she told anyone, I would tell everyone that she was lying and that her parents would throw her in the street.

That's fucked up you should be hanged

Same LUL

I didn't kill some people who should've definitely been killed right then and there...

I have a relationship with my best friend daughter

I'm a psychopath. I feel nothing.

U don't know me. Prob fucked ur mum too faggot

What a life to live. Hard to top this.

You're setting the new standard for achievements.

> lrn to greentext
> also wtf?

I'll take Things That Never Happened for $200

ur mom

You mean sociopath.

Your self diagnosis is showing.

>disagree
>call him a nazi
Is this you?

how and why

Threw a bunch of marbles out of the window at a family that was entering my building when I was about 16. Hear the little girl cry hysterically while they were running away.

When i was around 14 i stabbed my mother with a screwdriver in the arm.

Why are you posting pictures of yourself?

Took my anger out on my mom.

>be on vacation in turkey
>basically a week of drinking specifically for people who just finished secondary education
>they have a partnership with a company, so you have a bunch of phones to use to message home
>already knew people were stupid, so look through messages sent
bingo
>"oh honey i fucked another guy but you have to forgive me because i was so drunk"

>message the number:
>i don't know you and we'll never meet. but no guy should have a girl walk all over him like that. if you have an ounce of respect for yourself, you should send her to hell

an hour later, i check the phone again
>thanks dude, you're right. as stupid as i am i'd have taken her back

i saved another guys life
i am proud of that

All psychopaths are sociopaths, but not all sociopaths are psychopaths.

When I was about 14, me and my friend were on the train. We kept saying "your dad's coffin" in responce to questions. Being only 14 we found this hilarious. Only I one time I said it too loud and one of the girls started crying in the seats across the isle. She was with her friends, they then moved away from us and one of the men asked us when we were getting off the train. I still feel bad to this day .

Once a fat bitch took a massive dump in mcdonalds you could hear the smell and horrible little abomination came out...

OP was born

>Getting this butthurt over someone calling someone a nazi

NAZI

>hear the smell
That's pretty stinky.

Well done son

Both psychopaths and sociopaths have feelings, their lack is of empathy. The difference between a socio and psycho is that the socio have conscience about good and evil (his version of good and evil), and the psycho has no ethics about that.

So why do you say that he is a sociopath and not a psychopath?

dumped my gf, made out with her best friend, asked her to suck me dick, but she wouldnt so i fucked her, then got back with my gf the next day

I have a white trash side chick, amazing sex, but shes annoying as fuck. She comes over and we fuck in me and my wife's bed constantly.

And this is why eugenics isn't entirely a bad thing.

I shoved a broomstick up a horse ass. It later died from internal bleeding. Still feeling guilty and nobody knows about it. It was a horse loved by my family

OP here: gotta go lunch.
Learn from your mistakes. Have empathy. Apologize to the people you hurt if you can.

Gotta go.

you'll have to elaborate so i can fap, friend

I love star wars episode 1

Wore a flat brim baseball cap for a few seconds at Hot Topic. Shit was retarded.

btw, i feel liek this is the worst thing i'd ever do ne because it was common knowledge for a long time that she had a huge crush on me, everyone know it, and as soon as i came i told her we shouldnt do this again, and she started crying. from that day on she changed. she was noticeably more sad, started fucking anyone who showed interest in her, got into drugs.. etc.

I'm surprised the horse didn't kick your head off

>be me
>have a dull life
>literally everything i touch becomes trash
>start touching trash instead
>VOILA...i shout
>trash turned to great eco-friendly oxygen and nitrogen
>feel proud
>now they just keep experimenting with my powers
>make me inhale carbon monoxide to fart oxygen out of my ass
>study my liver and pancreas for "magical reactors"
>no to be found
>place it back in and now the bigger problem occurs
>now im inhaling ozone to fart
>store my fart in jars, react with pottasium monoxide, to make more stable oxygen
>tfw when no mars for anyone anymore because of my fart

I set a random car on fire when I was 17. I don't even know why I did it; I was drunk and just thought it was funny. I smashed the window and sprayed lighter fluid all over the floors and seats, then threw a crumpled-up burning piece of paper in through the window. This happened in the underground parkade of my friend's apartment building at 3 a.m. on Halloween, and as a result, the fire alarm went off and the entire apartment building actually got evacuated.

When I was 14, there was this girl in school I hated, and I came up with this elaborate rumor that she was cheating on her boyfriend, and I guess it must've been believable, because I heard through the grapevine that he raged at her like 6 days later and broke up with her in the hallway.

Only other thing I can think of, when I was like 15 there was this hapless oaf in my school, one of those maladroit people who most likely have autism and don't realize how much of a fucking cretin they are (like TommyNC2010 on YouTube if anybody is familiar with him). One day in the library, he left his backpack unattended and I filled it up with the most embarrassing books I could find: sex education books, girly books like that Babysitter's Club series. When he went to walk out of the library, it sounded the alarm and the librarian had to search his bag. She pulled out all that shit I'd stuffed in there, in front of everybody. He was so humiliated.

back in highschool popular girl had her facebook open so I sent a status about being pregnant and thinking about an abortion, few minutes later it was filled with comments so I deleted the status. since I didn't change anything else everyone thought it was her, in the end she killed herself due to people talking about it nonstop

Chased a fearful friend with a baseball bat when i was 13. Was funny af but i'm not proud

I was baby sitting my two autistic cousins
One of them took his shorts off in the pool so I put my weeny in his butt and taught him how to masturbate
He was 9

Driving down a road in Mexico one night with a few drunk friends, saw 2 guys hitchhiking down the road. As we drove by we threw all the empty bottle we had at them. We were doing about 60, and hit those guys in the head with glass bottle, the big liter sized ones.

I saw them both collapse, I'm sure we seriously injured if not even killed them.

Another time was driving by the local university one night and saw a truck with a uhaul behind it, again drunk we got out and took bats to both vehicles, completely destroying the truck and fucking up the trailer, then to top it all off we slashed all the tires.

Fucking asshole teenagers we were.

Because it was in his cave you dumb ass pleb

Slept with multiple women while I had genital warts, did not use a condom.

this one is a bit long so bear with me

>met this cute girl online
>she is 18, chubby with cute face and kinda naive. Very sheltered by her parents
>after a couple weeks of talking every day she decides to visit me
>tells her parents she is going to spend the weekend with some friends
>she crosses the country by train+bus to come see me
>had wonderful weekend with her, turns out she was a virgin
>she leaves and we keep talking, she has a crush on me but I dodge that and we stay friends

cont

AIDS user detected

How you alive

fastforward a year

>we have become good friend and talk pretty often. she is doing an erasmus in germany. Her best friend there is from my city
>best friend is coming back home for a week. She says half joking that would be nice to come and see me again
>i encourage to do so
>one of my friends is shocked when she finds out "dude you could barely stand being with her when she came the first time"
>wtf, that ain't true

>the day comes. i come to pick her up at the metro station
>she has gotten fat, kinda ruins her cute face
>holy shit, is like she can't speak without yelling
>arrive at my place, she doesn't wanna shower. kinda force her because after a whole day travelling she smells
>start watching a movie after her shower, try to fuck her. she doesn't want at first. keep insisting until she agrees
>i mean what else did she come here for?
>shitty sex, i feel bad afterwards. i start to get pissed at her
>decide next day that i can't handle a whole week of her annoying presence, so when i come after class i tell her that it is better if the stays with her friend
>she can't fucking believe it. packs her stuff in anger, opens the door and stays there for a minute
>"are you really gonna do this to me?"
>i keep watching a movie in my computer until i heard the door close
>feels like a lift a weight off my shoulders

she obviously deleted me from every media and never spoke to me again. A couple years ago i looked her up on facebook and apologized for being such a dick. She was very surprised and told me that i was a cunt but she has been over it for long time and that she forgave me. She is married now. I am happy for her

Nowadays i try to control my mood swings to avoid hurting people, but i fucked with some girls' hearts.

Just consider this our species' revenge on horses for the Mr. Hands incident.

I have tiny bumps on mine (molluscum) and am going to thailand. Will hookers notice? And be arsed?

Jesus loves you

When I was strung out my ex was getting her life back together she had been clean for about 4 months she was getting visitation with her daughter. Some church got her an apt and she was working at a dry cleaners. One day I pretty much broke into her apt and forced her to shoot up she got back in the game with me. Not long after I felt so bad for what I did I got help to stop. She is still strung out on the streets and I am now 4 years clean with a job, girlfriend and life is great.

Loved a whore

If this is true, which I highly doubt, you're less than human.

Check'd and agreed

have you ever been an addict. unless you have been then you can not understand

Alcoholics are the same. They don't like the idea of an alco friend getting clean and leaving them in the ditch, so they try to sabotage their progress.

nice...

This is like the most real-life George Costanza thing I've ever heard of someone doing.

I dropped out of my PhD because I didn't have the energy or desire to try hard and actually finish it. I gave up after ethics approval, after collecting research data, after writing up about 20,000 of the 50,000 words. I could have finished it in 6 months if I kept up the pace I started on. Instead, I gave up and blame everyone but myself.

only one chick ever said anything about them. I pressured her into fucking me anyway. eventually a burned the little shuts off by rubbing them with Apple cider vinegar every day for two weeks. They turn black and fall off. Been clear for over a year now

Unless you're going into academia (which you're clearly not cut out for), having a PhD can actually reduce your employability - makes you look overqualified for a lot of positions. So actually, not finishing your PhD is probably a good thing in your case.

Um shit might as well confess. Trigger warning its all find of fucked up

> parents split up because they're idiots
> mums always drunk can barely keep house together
> I just do my thing, try make best of bad situation
> stop doing social stuff at home because place is filling up with crap and we are now looking borderline white trash
> mum usually passes out drunk every second night
> often perve and fap behind a door
> becomes a regular thing that i grab a tit or push hand against her pussy outside her jeans
> she has random bfs, I stop interacting with them will be a different one next week anyway
> usually fap in my room while listening to them screw
> if they leave it sometimes means I get a shot at a groping her passed out body and fapping
> on night theyre fucking, dude finishes and pisses off
> I leave bedroom, walk down hall look into her room find her asleep/passed out again
> fuck it why not, I want a fap
> creep in
> discover she's naked, holy fuck
> lying on back legs open
> its almost like a set up, easy access all areas
> and completely comatose
> proceed boner
> forget about her tits, let's make this memorable
> carefully get in between her legs
> play with pussy
> no response
> open her up eat her out
> can't believe I'm doing this
> get up on top of her
> rub cock against her pussy
> insert
> lose v card
> pump away, she moves with me a little but has no idea what's going on
> shouldn't be doing this but can't control myself
> gonna blow, quick pull out
> doesn't happen, feels too good, keep pumping
> blow in her
> wtf have I just done???
> big regret i know its fucked up but meh, she never knew

chekd

kys trumpeter

Why trigger warning? That's all kinds of hot. How old were you?

holy fucking quads batman

Was in my sisters house (who is older than me) beating my meat over her shoes and socks whilst she was out and came all over 2 pairs of socks, i had to take them home or she would of found out. I felt disgusted after it.

Depends on my mood, today is just gross. I understand some people will get off to it, had written out and shared a more in detail text of the sex before. Saved somewhere on my laptop. It got a few responses lol. Still cringe about it, thank fuck for b, only place i can share. Also, 15

post the detailed version m8

Hahaha lol. I should've seen that coming. OK, just finishing dinner. Give me couple minute pal

Cucked someone then forced them out of my life when they weren't good enough for me. Tormented him on facebook and through text messages for months. Haven't heard from him in months, but heard they got cucked again but by a ham planet.
I cucked the other guy and ignored him forever despite how much he said he loved me. Don't know where he is now. Don't care.

I don't play with people's feelings anymore but I don't regret anything.
I might have an antisocial personality.

Nah, this is just the average female brain wiring. Nothing unorthodox here.

Sin or swim... makes young ladies reconsider taking a boat ride out in the lake... none swam, they all learned what cum tasted like.. by the way it was at a church camp

> bored and edging in my room decide to do some light exploring
> wanna finish myself off while touching her tits and watching her sleep which is now a thing in our house
> can hear her snoring before I get to her room
> walk in its completely dark and I trip, call out and push her shoulder
> no response
> cool Ive been doing this a while, I know I can get away with a few minutes messing around
> fumble around, awesome no top or bra, have a quick grope
> Fingers go down to her waist
> shit jackpot. not only is she naked, she's lying flat and her legs are open
> hover over her puss to check, yep get a hand full, instant boner
> its almost like a set up, like its too easy
> I know tonights gonna be the best yet, have messed around with her before but her legs have been crossed, or she's been wearing jeans. Never had her naked and pussy fully exposed
> get down to the end of the bed and crouch down cock in hand
> too dark to see anything dammit
> ive felt her up before, but its always been tough access
> never had her open like this before
> heart pounding rest on the bed and lean up towards her pussy
> Touched her softly
> couple fingers lightly brush over it, push her lips a little
> its all wet
> already going further than i thought
> do best to explore her without going too far
> softly at first but as i was getting more excited, things picking up
> hand on each of her cuntlips, I open her up
> can't see a thing but knowing she's right in front of my face and fully exposed, hnnng
> play around her vagina, managed to stick a finger into her
> slid right in, no real resistance, she was slimy
> already crossed the line take it further put my face right down
> pull her apart and lean in
> smells sweet, almost musky
> mouth over her hole, lightly kiss it
> started licking
> again softly, just on her vagina mostly, get tip of my tongue inside her
> then explore some more, licking up her pussy lips
> am genuinely eating her out

Traded my dad's gun for meth and heroin

Muh nigga

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

> left her clit alone, want the full experience but don't want to spark her up
> Got some movement back but she was still snoring, so fucked up
> tastes fine, decent enough for a freshly fucked and used pussy
> am more happy to have a cunt to play with than worry about who it belonged to
> besides now so worked up doesnt matter anymore
> fully into eating her out, just loving it
> still being super careful, just wanna make the most of this experience
> fucking awesome to have a free cunt to play with
> try to talk myself out of it but know Im gonna take it further
> Want to dry hump her
> get up on the bed
> take my dick out, positioned myself, hovered over her
> Can hear my heart beat in my head
> lower my cock down, rub it all against her pussy lips
> fuck me this is ... Wow
> even hover over her hole and push some, no resistance, feel it go in just a little
> freak out and pull out, tell myself, no way can't be doing that
> but man that felt fucking amazing
> unsure if one inch in for one second means I've lost my vcard
> lean over her, hold my body up high
> push my cock in between her lips
> Kinda ride her slit, having my dick in between it felt great
> just real slowly, its sliding all up against her pussy
> i could easily hump her and cum and probably should leave it at that
> but as good as it is i want to take it further
> decide im gonna fuck her
> moment of guilt I get off her sit back and wonder wtf I'm doing
> tell myself I should stop
> but I'm sitting in between her open legs, her pussy is right in front of me, once in a lifetime opportunity, I got my cockhead inside her already no problems, i just gotta try again
> besides shes so fucked up, she's got no idea, I think I can get away with it, teenshormones makes me think its worth the risk
> if she doesn't know, what's it gonna hurt???
> my dicks screaming for this, hes decided
> fuck it let's roll
> lean in again
> Hold my cock and slowly push the tip against her hole

if there is honest regret, you shall be forgiven, Sup Forumsro

> just testing the waters and seeing if she responds
> my heart is ready to jump out
> push my cock down against her vagina, ease the head in slightly
> Its totally dark, i cant see shit, but I'm actually inside her
> only the head has disappeared but thats official, I'm fucking her
> push some more, pulled out a little, pushed in again and this time got in a bit further
> Do this a couple times and before long I am half in, and slowly fucking her
> just being real careful not to go hard out and rouse her
> hits me 'fuck, no longer a virgin, we are properly screwing, this is so wrong'
> my dick is sliding easy, getting a little further in each time, it feels wet, warm and so smooth
> its like I'm gliding
> my ass keeps pumping
> dont lie on her, keep arms outstretched on either side just hold my body above her and screw
> still so slow, am able to get balls deep inside
> Having free access to her pussy is hard core
> fucking her all up for about a minute, just in this position
> feel like I own her body. That's its all mine
> also treating her with ultimate disrespect settling scores for smacks and shit when I was little
> her legs move up a little and she even pushes back couple times, but still zzzzzzzzzz
> now too exciting, can't last any longer
> about to cum, feel my dick twitch
> happens too quickly, I'm firing before I know it
> inside her
> can't help it, too excited to pull out
> blow in her pussy
> feel my cock twitching inside her
> hold myself over her, stay like this for a few moments in a post fucking bliss
> give her couple more slow pumps
> dick slides out, then nope the fuck outta there running to bathroom dripping

So much regret guys, it mighta been hot, but 8 different types of fucked up, so much regret

I hope for fuck's sake that just was the kid's father keeping him under control.

Very much fuck you to death otherwise.

I wish I petted my dog more, and let him really know he was appreciated before I had to get him put down.

Im intentionally turn my one son into an imbalanced angry kid by punishing him more than his brother for the same inftaction, withholding love, making him feel stupid and a lesser person. Why? Because he looks like me and acts like me so I'm trying to make him the mass killer i couldn't be. I'm completely serious

user, I hope this isn't true
you do not even sound regretful

Absolut dipshit.

bullshit