Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XT90YzPIhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr5wccR6dAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

munite

Plenty of reasons one might want to own one:
To collect (and boast)
For fun at a range.
To scare the shit out of intruders/thieves/burglars.
In case shit hits the fan (Doomsday/ Armageddon/WWIII/Civil War #2)

munite

also isn't that the gun from aliens? cause some actually made one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XT90YzPIhVE

who told you automatic firearms were legal

this bait is funny

The tv and CNN

>900 rounds/minute
>99 rounds
So basically, you're out of ammo in under 7 seconds.

Who told you criminals obey laws?

someone once told me:
if you can not solve a problem with 5 bullets, you can not solve this problem at all.

I know it's bait, but since since most wont know, the M41 is a *fictional* weapon from the movie Aliens.

Someone once told me "wish into one hand and shit into the other and see which one fills up first".
>My mother told me that.

Ah , the old 6 nigger gang argument ?

badass, to bad it doesn't actually have a grenade launcher. the real time digital ammo read out is fucking awesome, tho

That isn't relevant to the argument being presented and you know it, so why strawman?

>15 munite waiting period
>munite

>not mentioning the shotgun

Does illegal mean unobtainable??

how long is a munite?

please tell us how you make dinner with 5 bullets

60 secunts

so, you shit in your hand, and then throw the feces?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr5wccR6dAU

there is no gun show loophole, dipshit. you do have your liberal talking points though. how long have you worked for media matters?

shoot 5 different types of fish.....add rice....sushi buffet.

who told you you're a well regulated militia?

Libcucks will think its true

secant units or se cunts?

right, they are not just at gunshows. Money buys stolen weapons easily.

How do I get out of this chickenshit thread?

Who told you they weren't ?

Are you one of those idiots who think the Constitution is a "living, breathing document"?

/leftypol/ here. I want one.

NO ONE NEEDS THIS

>15 minute waiting period

kek

It's not automatic, it's still semi automatic. The bump stock is what gives it that automatic feel by using recoil to fire rounds faster and back to back. The internal mechanics are still semi automatic, so it's legal to own. The law is only for the internal mechanics, which is where the bump stock comes into play. The law definitely needs to be changed.

no one needs a gun that can go through 900 clips a second.

Muh white Christ terrorists
Muh 30 round clips
Muh gun control

I agree, unless you're in the military laying down suppressing fire or some shit

muh dick

It looks like that stock is in the "Give 'em hell" setting, probably can shoot about 15,000 rounds a minute, and that is slow.

we dont even need the military. we have drones. bring our troops back and stop making shit that uses hair clips!

wait.. wrong subboard

as you can see this one has the advanced elon musk hyperloop stock which lets it shoots 10k rounds per second.

Yeah no one should have access to this type of weapon. No one needs the force necessary to defeat the legions of hell in their own home. Liberals are so smart when it comes to fixing the small amount of killings that make up the overall deaths from gun violence

we would not have gun deaths if there are no guns. how stupid are you. if guns are outlawed then gun violence wont happen!

>add rice.
How am I going to shoot the rice for dinner when I wasted my5 bullets shoting at fish?

the brass casing that comes out of the gun at high speeds and is super hot will hit the rice fields and boil them instantly and cause global warming which will give you a lake of cooked rice. you dumb cuck.

Do you think it's because they're heavily indoctrinated into the right side, or do you think they like the right side because they like guns amongst other things the right side protects?
Also give it a rest dude. There's so many things we don't "need" but have anyway. How far do you want to wittle it down? How far until the last step is robots doing all the work while you sit at home sitting on your hands and wearing a helmet while your FDA approved soy slurm is sucked thru a straw?
Dude fuck off. The human race would be nowhere if we didn't accept a little danger into our lives every now and then. Launching shit into space is far more dangerous and expensive and needless, but holy fuck is it awesome and if we're not doing that when we can than what the fuck are we even doing as a species? Just playing it safe until we die? Fuck that and fuck you OP. Stick to sucking dicks.

Imagine if there were 2 shooters with modified M249s? Holy fuck ...

But cooked rice is awesome

yea i know that is why i said add rice. im not an animal im not going to eat uncooked rice with my freshly killed fish. that means i would have wasted my 5 bullets for nothing.

Ahh willful ignorance at work. Such a blissful creature

I can make a simple gun which fires a 9mm bullet in my machine shot in a few hours

and yet you use the argument that the goverment can use missles, compared to that this is nothing

What's a loophole?
>eurofag

To find a way around something or an oversight, in this case, using a bump stock to bypass automatic weapon laws

no you cant. fucking liar. if you could you would have done it and posted proof. i can say stupid shit too. i can make a force field which can protect buildings from nuclear bombs. anyone can make up shit online.

Thanks.

any time someone tells you "gun show loophole" its 100% bait. It doesn't exist people, grow the fuck up and buy a gun, you're not an angsty teen anymore, you have real life shit to do like shoot meth heads who break into your house.

>I can make a simple gun which fires a 9mm bullet in my machine shot in a few hours
>can make a 9mm in a machine shot
>few hours
Can you bend the metal like fucking magneto?

Well memed sir

Out of all gun violence only 4% are committed by people obtaining their guns legally.

So it is relevant. Banning guns wont change the fact that 96% of them were obtained illegally.

>not buying a nuke at a gun show
>not nuking the site from orbit
It's the only way to be sure.

but you could save millions of lives. look it up you cuck.

the nuke gun show loop hole needs to be closed!

You libcucks are getting dumber by the day. Thats a plastic nerf gun. Also there is no "gun show loophole." One of your dumb ass libtard reporters proved that by trying to buy a gun at a gun show, and failed the background check. Gun shows do the same background check any gun store would. Get educated before making gabage tier bait.

Most fully auto guns are out of ammo in about 1 second, friendo.

Dude guns are not some propriety technology only the manufacturers are aware of. There are literally free, working 3D printing blueprints for pistols available online. Trust me, the hardest part is finding the right materials, especially at a decent price
That and guns are one of those things where once the door is open you can't close it, and this ones been open awhile. The tech is there. The means is there. It's pretty hard to obliterate an entire product this widespread and easy to make. Kinda like the war on drugs.

>almost no one knows what movie it's from
SAD!

Nobody cares liberal faggot. People want violence. People want guns. That's a very yummy combo if you ask /b

Lets look at countries that had their guns taken away.
Such as China, communist Russia, etc.

Hundreds of millions killed by their government.

The millions of lives you are talking about a typically from low life trash like in Chicago or Detroit which already have some of the highest gun regulations in the country.

So no, you wont be taking away the 2nd amendment you fucking cuck.

>Trust me

why would i trust an idiot who just claims shit instead of giving proof. anyone can claim to build machine guns and shit at home and not show anyone.

\thread

It's illegal dumbfuck that's why

australia and the uk are fine. we are not some 3rd world shit country so your examples dont count.

>30 rounds in a second
>1800 rounds a minute
God damn you spitten lead boy

Dumb nigger. Look at the actual statistics

China a 3rd world shit hole...

China has a bigger economy than both those fucking countries combine

Also hows that police state going along in the UK. Only going to get worse as time goes on.

Weapon autism thread?

I think this thread belongs in /pol mods

No idea how shit works? Izi. Just shut the fuck up and listen.

>China a 3rd world shit hole...
Only in terms of the rural parts of the country where they lack infastructure but the rest is fine, most parts are better than fine.
>China has a bigger economy than both those fucking countries combine
True but the quality of life of the average individual is much lower than in UK or Australia.
I'm not that user. I was just saying.

they havent had a mass shooting since 1996. easy statistics 0 is less than 1. they win. you are a dumb fucking 12 year old.

That thing is tacticool as fuck, and as a member of the tacticool army i want one

thats just american propeganda everything is fine here. i mean people dont even lock their doors here and cops dont have guns! why? because guns are outlawed. thus no mass shootings. thus better than MUREICAAAA

The 2 party system is a symptom of a bigger problem which is keeping the human race from ascending.

That's why people are getting arrested for saying mean things of social media. Yup everything seems fine over there. You guys have complete freedom.

Lmao dumb newfags nowadays omfg. Here's a fact for your bitchass, shootings happen everyday. Banning guns won't fucking solve that issue. Good example? Well look at the drug war. Drug use has increased since the it was put into effect. Get gud dumb cunt

You can literally fashion a .22 or 9mm single-shot pop gun in about 30 minutes with basic hand tools and access to a hardware store. Of course it won't have accuracy worth a shit since there's no rifling but at close range, it could potentially kill someone easily. All guns are, is a pipe to direct a round with a firing system. It's not rocket science.

I think that's the only retarded thing most, not all, conservative amerifags support
>Europa captcha

No banning test occurred yet.
No data = no proof, yet

lies unless you have video proving it. i can say i can build an atomic bomb using a cat and a rubber band, that doesnt make it true.

1 of those exist on the entire fucking planet
eat shit and die op

you poor fags in the US have it hard. your money is worth less than ours. you have idiots killing everyone with guns and you are all too stupid to fix your economy or ban guns and end the stupid killings.

youtube it dumb cunt lmfao

Look at the wars

you can buy them in walmart

The United States government, the way it's been in the last few decades, is exactly why the second amendment exists and should exist like it does.
Muskets back then is what the people would've needed way back then to challenge and overthrow their government, should it turn tyrannical.
Today, the people would require considerably more to even stand a fighting chance in a local conflict like that.

Meanwhile we still kick your ass in the war so I mean yeah it's shit but we grit our teeth bitch

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788