Top Tier Feet Thread

Top Tier Feet Thread

Great toes, very suckable. Got more?

I meant of OP's girl but she's great too.

Absolutely, she loves having her toes sucked

nice feet
i
c
e

f
e
e
t

nice feet

nice feet

mmmmm moaaarrrrr i love a girl who likes her toes in mouth

good feets

More, based user.

duh

Dont steal my posts faggot

Gf

Feet for me is better with the ENTIRE package. just makes it that much more sexier. just showing the feet alone doesnt do it.

was it you who posted a webm of her showing feet and tits?

Of course

do you have any more including her tits? she is incredibly hot

more dude

I do but I’m lazy to convert all that into webm

Post the webm pls

ex gf, my b on shitty pic, this one's relatively old.

9/10 feet would fuck and lick

Don't ask, don't tell.

This.
Take note.

how do i tell my girlfriend I have a foot fetish?

You tell her.

Wife's feet. Comments welcomed.

Honestly I just would massage my girl's feet a lot.
One day kinda just started kissing on them and it worked
Honestly try that, or if you feel weird doing that just tell her straight up..
Unless you're really weird about it she'll probably like it. My girl loves having me rub and suck on her toes.

next time you fuck her lift her legs on your shoulders and start lightly kissing them. now let's see 'em.

i remember telling a asian hooker i had a foot fetish once. while she was sucking my dick she said "oh really?" and put one foot on the table infront of my face with the greatest of flexibility. she didnt have to do that, all she had to do was jerk me off, but she did it and let me suck her toes without complaint. women aim to please, if you dont have a submissive gf you are doing it wrong.

thanks for the suggestions

unfortunately, I don't have any pics of her because we're not together that long

and I'm afraid they're not the prettiest :(

how did you tell her? or did she foud out about your fetish?

I haven't told her, I'll have to see how things go from now on and if I'll have a good chance to do so

OP here. For anyone afraid to reveal their fetish, do it in the heat of the moment. I've had two exes who were weirded out by foot fetishes and said they'd never date a guy who liked feet. Little did they know they already were. If you're fucking them good and sneak in a little foot kiss here and there you'll find yourself playing with their feet whenever you want in no time. Those two exes who thought foot fetishists were the scum of the earth were now sending me feet pics willynilly and purposely wearing Vans and Chucks with no socks knowing what an animal the smell turned me into.

Ayy this was my tactic to. Just kiss her feet while Fugging. eventually she will get curious herself and ask

GF sent this today.

Gonna blow my load later on these.

What do you think of her feet?

Moar? Double dubs

Any with cum or oil?

You've never touched a woman?

Not with this chica

moar like this