Does anyone else think that Bo Burnham is gonna be dead by his own hand within the next five years...

Does anyone else think that Bo Burnham is gonna be dead by his own hand within the next five years? His earlier shows were nice but all his new stuff has really weird manic depressive themes and for a guy who forces a smile as much as he does I feel like one day he's gonna turn up on the news as a suicide story.

Also, celeb death preditions thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama: Killed By Shark ( great white)

Jim Carrey. The dude got existential way too fucking much. It might be just a fucking "I'm feeling so deep, I'm not the funny guy anymore" cringeworthy scam tough. Either that or Ace Ventura is kill probably next year.

Bump

literally who

He's not funny so I don't care either way
This will upset me and I can easily see this happening

I wish Jeff Dunham would kill himself

Um, who?

hes probably gonna wuiat show bussines cuz he said in his own special that he didnt expect so much ti be out on him and its too much or maybe just an hero who knows

>This will upset me
Same here, dude have been making me laugh since I was a kid. He started painting now, which looks pretty cool. Maybe that'll hold him up.
>I wish Jeff Dunham would kill himself
Kek

insert famous musicians name here_____
they're murdered and faked as suicide to sell more albums more often than actors die to sell more movie tickets.

For retards who don't know how to use the internet and need to be spoonfed links:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

I'm a comic and as one: I hope he dies soon.

he said he's fine and that it was part of the show.
he get's worried fan mail a lot.

Lol, faggot

You any good or are you the open mic night type of fag?

Sure but Daniel Kyre never seemed like he needed any help either

>they're murdered and faked as suicide to sell more albums more often than actors die to sell more movie tickets.
Might be the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever heard lately. Why the fuck would a production or a label company fucking assasinate a famous actor or a musician when they can make more money off them through more concerts and more movies instead of just once?

not that user but I think (ze)'s saying they're by chance by their spouse/friend/accident and it just makes for a deeper and edgier story if the label says that they offed themselves

underage detected

Watch his Norm Macdonald interview

>ze

I really hope you're using this ironically

there's always tim minchin as a stand-in

Fair enough. I'd argue that's possible too.
Pretty sure he is.