Discuss

Discuss

>2k17
>using toilet paper

B what are you fucking retarded

Im for the B argument l.

A, unless you have kids or cats then you do B.

B, A is for cucks

That is backwards. A kid/cat can unroll B, not A.

If your answer isn't B then you are literally worse than a child molester.

>Discuss

This is 1975-level stupid.

Turns out that I'm retarded.

This shit is stupid, it was never a debate. The paper has dotted lines so you don't need to use the roll itself to help you tear the paper, its also easier to see how much paper you're going to use when it is in position B. Also original tp schematics had the paper at B.

I'm a switch wiper.

i was raised in an under family

>2017
>not getting a japanese toilet to rinse your ass with warm soap water and blowdry it while playing soothing songs

Why?

I just empty my colostomy bag :(

If I got to someone's house and it is under, I switch it.

>2017
>Not taking a normal bowel movement, so you have to shower your ass every single time you fart

the original patent shows B

Well it's no wonder you turned out fucked up then.

>2017
>not using your own clothes
What are you guys. Newfags?

Done!

Is it anal if someone sticks their dick in your bag hole?

Shit I keep my toilet paper on the back tank #thuglife

A is practical, B is for the lazy and stupid

>not using a bidet
wew, buncha third world shits in this thread.

this guys got it. in the patent design for the roll and dispenser, it shows it in the B position

To idiots that vote for B: You can wipe your asses with your arguments...

There isn't a debate?
Either you use B, like a civilized normal human fucking Being...
> OR you're my wife.

B. The guy I shared kitchen, hall and bathroom with last year was always putting it as in A, and I fucking hated him for it.
Really? I've always said if I get a colostomy bag I'll kill myself.

Break the cycle of abuse user.
> Become a B.

I vote C, I don't even keep the paper on a roller, just pick it up and get the paper. so much easier.

/thread

I'm originally from Italy and I got to agree.
True hygiene.

I am also curious about this.

Its easier to show the patent with the toilet paper that way though, personally an A toilet paper schematic gives more control over the roll, just feels more comfortable.

You should always wet the 2nd last piece of toilet paper too, its the concept of a bidet without putting a jet of water blasting into your asshole.

how is having to pick it up first easier?

You can either have it cascade like a beautiful waterfall or you can do it wrong.

B by the way. the only way

I'm with this guy, I don't even keep it in the house, when I shit I then drive down to the store, buy some, and some baby wipes, THEN clean my ass, car, pants, and legs.

> so much easier.

C. Just leave it on the floor

B! The Way Jesus Christ commanded!

> 2017 rubbing your fingers on your shit covered asshole with eyelash thin 'paper' and thinking THATS ok.
> mocking a smarter man for creating a machine that does the job faster, cleaner, better, and in a much more efficient way.
So, you're a nigger?

Option 3a. After shitting I hope in the tub and run the water from the spout to was my asshole. Literally the easiest way to clean yourself. Wiping with paper is fucking retarded.

Hop in*

Japanese copied us italifags, but, did it better

A if you have pets/little kids, B otherwise

B.

A is by a wall what means you could be getting the shit from the last person that wiped their arse and touched the wall by doing so.

Fun fact. When you flush millions of shit particles get thrown up into the air even with the seat down. If you keep a toothbrush in the bathroom it is most likely coated in everyone's shit particles.

Fucking germaphobe.

How good is it when you need to drop a deuce and the person beforehand warmed the seat for you.

There's nothing to discuss
B or kys

I use bidet, stupid.

Imagen all the dirty hands who are touching the wall in A. therefor B is the right choice

I once ate 2 sandwiches at the exact same time by putting them on top of each other.

Become a Sup Forums

Fix'd