Anyone else like to get their dick sucked while their gf tells them stories of slutty shit they did in the past?

Anyone else like to get their dick sucked while their gf tells them stories of slutty shit they did in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video7713951/teen_talks_about_her_ex_while_sucking_cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHA what the fuck is that tiny dick

The one that fucks bryci on the regular

"And that's why I still fuck this guy I know"

Yeah. Usually while filming them and watching videos of them sucking someone else

seeing as he fucks bryci on a daily basis, i dont think youre in any position to talk shit about his thin dick.

Yes. I’m totally interested in hearing all about my wife’s sexual past. She once told me she was with a guy who really wanted to fuck her but she didn’t like him that much,.... he kept persisting so she eventually let him fuck her ass condomless and finish deep up her ass.... Love her.

Me too, I love hearing her stories about sucking and fucking strangers, how big their cocks were and where she let them cum

The thing I really like about it is it is a great gateway to talking about sharing her/experimenting in the bedroom

Did she loved it or it was too rough?

Anyone know where to find videos like this? I look around but I keep finding the same five videos everywhere I look.

how so?

who is sucking your dick while she's telling you slutty shit

Video links?

that dick makes me feel better about mine
then it hits me
small dick still getting sucked by a hot chick

life is suffering m8s

best part of getting a bj is the few minutes of silence that buys you.

xvideos.com/video7713951/teen_talks_about_her_ex_while_sucking_cock

oooh fuck MMM

what are some stories that your gf has told you about her past?

I didn’t ask. Assumed she loved it. She’s an anal whore who orgasms harder from getting anal then vaginal sex. She usually cums too quickly from anal so prefers the longer more drawn out regular sex.

It seems like itwhen I started really being honest about some of my kinks and letting her know about them, it opened up a dialogue that would have otherwise been too taboo to broach

was she into your kinks?

She has put up with my sex addiction for the past 9 years. She let me know she is into the idea of mff and POSSIBLY mfmf, and wants to start a profile on a swingers site..... I’m the one dragging my feet at this point...... hope it wouldn’t change things afterwords but I’m worried. Things are great between us right now and it’s more of a fantasy for me then something I actually want to act out.

Guess if your dick is that small your girl can talk with it in her mouth

yeah I get you man, Im more into th fantasy of it than the reality I think.. Id hate for it to ruin our relationship and it seems risky to me