WHO the FUCK likes cornflakes, I mean shit they are almost tasteless with the hint of fucking cardboard...

WHO the FUCK likes cornflakes, I mean shit they are almost tasteless with the hint of fucking cardboard. Even a little sugar doesn't help. FUCK CORNFLAKES!

Cornflakes are fine you fucking neet not everything needs to be pure sugar fat boi

OP never ate cornflakes with sugar
This fag is talking shit

/thread

Quit bitching about your cornflakes, just be happy that you have something to eat...

Fatass

but how else can you make money from all the GMO maize fields?

You'd flip your shit over shredded wheat

Kelloggs is halal certified too, so you are helping to fund islamic extremism. The more you know ...

the magic word is jogurt

>Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg's Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.[7] In fact, Kellogg devoted much of his energy to discouraging sexual activity of any kind, and was an especially ardent critic of masturbation, which he believed could cause "cancer of the womb, urinary diseases, nocturnal emissions, impotence, epilepsy, insanity, and mental and physical debility" as well as "dimness of vision" and moral corruption.[8]

Just something to think about when you wonder why they are so bland.

i wish i could be as stupid as you

Take any cereal on the market and put into a food processor, buzz it to powder and then run a magnet through it. After you do this you’ll never eat cereal again (unless you’re retarded of course)

MOVING THAT CORNFLAKES

RICE KRISPY

Puffed wheat is superior in every way, nigger flakes are for cornbread loving niggers.

Meanwhile dr Kellogg was a closet masturbater and liked pubescent boys.

WTF @ his wikipedia page

We could follow other countries example and make fuel out of it.

>>Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg's Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.[7] In fact, Kellogg devoted much of his energy to discouraging sexual activity of any kind, and was an especially ardent critic of masturbation, which he believed could cause "cancer of the womb, urinary diseases, nocturnal emissions, impotence, epilepsy, insanity, and mental and physical debility" as well as "dimness of vision" and moral corruption.[8]

Fun fact: mentally ill and severely retarded people often masturbated all the time (lack of inhibition and knowledge) and the correlation caused people to think that the masturbation caused the insanity / retardation.

Fun fun fact: the most severely disabled Down's Syndrome students in my Jr. High would practically fuck in public during gym class. However, I did not conclude that french kissing causes Down's Syndrome.

>Meanwhile dr Kellogg was a closet masturbater and liked pubescent boys.

Say what?

How do we know those things. I can't believe he kept a journal of fapping / molesting.

However, John M. Keynes, the famous scholar. did.

Corn flakes are the shit.

You want real sorrow? Eating corn flakes with water, not milk. My grandad did this until the day he passed. He was poor AF growing up.

thats fucking stupid, i want to eat delicious shit simply because i can. Should I eat a fucking grass just because poor kids in africa are hungry? no, im not in africa, i want my food delicious, fuck you