How do I ask a nigress if she is clean without looking like an ass?

How do I ask a nigress if she is clean without looking like an ass?
>be me
>going to LA in november
>met this nig through tinder
>she actually looked hot
>after a few weeks of talking I convince her to stay over at my hotel for the 4 days I will be staying
I want to fuck her but I read most blacks are infected with AIDS or some std?

So how could I ask? I know if you are dating its easier but i dont want her to think I am ractist or idk

>is willing to fuck a nigger

Sorry, but you deserve AIDS

Just wear a condom mang

Dude just wear a condom, fuck her first, set the precedent and soon you'll find out if she wants the dick raw

Please take pics and post later thanks

well I generally don't like nigger either, but I liked her tits and she doesn't look as ugly as most black girls I think

she said she is on the pill and that we can fuck raw, because she wanted the weekend to be special and not just condom sex

If you're racist then why bother?

Just wait and see what happens. If she seems dtf, or things start gettin hot and heavy just ask her, "are u clean?" Still use a condom in case shes lying or doesnt know. But an honest, direct approach is best. No sex is worth STIs.

becase as I said she looks better than the average nig nog, so thats why I was open to the idea, that doesnt mean I can ignore facts about sexual diseases on black people

Sex with strangers always use a condom maybe she have aids and give it to ya

Prepare to be raped by child support while your half nig child roams the streets

Yeah, we're going to need to see some BIG ROUND BLACK ASSES NIGGA! BIG BLACK NIGGA ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

In the US upward of 80% of under 30's have some type of STD whether they know it or not... So the answer to your question is, the chances of fucking someone (after meeting them for a short period of time) who is actually clean are extremely small regardless of their race

I live 1300 miles away, how would child support rape me?

meant for this:

It doesnt matter where you live. You know its not a state based thing right? Child support will follow you even to other countries

>nig claims child support
>you are 1300 miles away so don't show up in court
>nig wins by default
>your wages are garnished

>Be you
>Fuck a nigress
>Get stuck with multiple STDS from the nigger blood
>Sire a half-nigger

This scenario doesn't sound good. Don't fuck niggers.

how did u match with her if she's 1,3k miles away, nigga u getting baited

are you stupid? I said I am going to LA, I have tinder plus, it allows you to pick cities from any place, so I chose burbank when I will be staying, and we matched

50% of black people have genital herpes but only 10% infected know they have it. The blood test isn't part of a standard STD panel so people who get tested and it all comes back clean weren't tested for herpes. condoms don't prevent you from getting genital herpes, it may help a little at best. It's contagious asymptomatically, independent of outbreaks. Whether or not someone has ever had or is currently having an outbreak or not doesn't change whether or not it's contagious currently.

how should i know how that tinder plus shit is working, im not a desperate fuck

so basically it would be a coin flip to fuck this bitch? 50/50

I fucked a black girl once. She was super skinny, same height as me. pussy was tight as fuck. she was super white washed, so I wasn't worried about catching anything

It's not a guarantee you'll get it even if she has it, but it's a coin flip she has it. It's contagious about 10% of days. Also, the blood test to check if you have it takes 5 months from contact to be accurate.

It would be a lot worse odds than that. See

What kind of shit tastes and lifestyle do you have that you matched with a nigger? I matched with a Russian girl one time, that was as close to a non-white as ive ever matched to

Bro why don't you just go get tested. Say you do it every few months just for your own peace of mind.

Ask her if she ever gets tested. See if you can spark a conversation and get her to go to the clinic.

You still have a few weeks before you go out there. Plenty of time to get results back.

because I just swipe right on everyone without looking, taking time to look at the bios and pics is for faggots