/chinlet/

/chinlet/

>tfw when I literally have no chin

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm scared to talk to girls because literally 100% of them have stronger chins than me. This is torture. Give me solutions.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Chin-Chan
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chin-chan
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Game.html?id=AzHb1xIyAWQC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start mewing

How do you put your pillows in their case?

show frontal view

Lol

move everything except your chin backwards

Plastic surgery maybe?

You need a big beard. It’ll make you look like you have a chin underneath all that hair

Plastic surgery

Given that good chins are associated with dominance, the only thing that can compensate is a dominant attitude. If you show weak character on top of having a recessed chin, well that makes it worse.

Grow a beard.

Chin up mate, things will get better.

Exercise to lose weight, then tattoos and/or beard. Anything to get attention off of it. Then join a metal band.

Wear a scarf whenever you go out
problem solved

Yea man, take it on the chin and keep on keeping on.

It's not even no chin, it's like negative chin?

fucking newfags, all of you. OP your waifu is out there

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Chin-Chan

Frontal view isn't too bad' it's the side view that makes it look look terrible.

Can't grow beard. My face honestly doesn't look too bad aside from my awful chin.
I only stopped mouthbreathing was 15.

derp
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chin-chan

do absolutely nothing

Chin implant you fucking retard

There's a guy on a TV show over here in the UK called 24 Hours in Police Custody. Whenever I saw one guy on the show I would irrationally pissed off and not know why. Turns out he's just like you, has no chin, and has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

It's not a good look, my dude.

HALT STOP!

You've experienced a slight glitch while being born. Don't worry there is a bug fix but it'll cost $7000.00 USD+ for a bug fix by a plastic surgeon. It'll be worth it though. This 7000 will make your confidence come back until you die. Good investment

What if I ever got into a fight and got punched there? And how much does it cost on average? I'm not exactly a millionaire.

Take the mewpill

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

Then don't get into a fight dumbass. There is a chance of dislodgment but it's rare.

As this guy said... It's like 5000 dollars max and 3000 min. Depends on severity.

Yeah it maybe a lot but it's a good investment in the end. It'll shape your face for the next 40+ years or whenever you die. That's only like 125 dollars a year if you live 40 more years. Just do it.

Legit laughter. You sir are a true comedian.

OP here

This is my 10/10 woman

A better way to look at it is 35 cents a day. So yes good return of investment. Worth it to gain your confidence back.

Op here

I imagine kissing her and we can't see each other.

Hey OP, I found your girl.

Forget about it, work on your attitude, your life, your social skills. Seriously, I can tell you for a fact that women don't care what you look like as long as you are 1. confident, 2. fun and most of all, 3, popular with other guys.

I'm a therapist and used to work physical/neuro rehab, I have known guys who have been fubarred - literally, limbs missing, disfiguration through injury etc, but they had that 'couldn't give a fuck, im having fun anyway' attitude.

Deep down everyone is desperately insecure - if you are the confident guy who is also ugly as fuck, people will be attracted to you simply because they can be safe with you. That and the curiosity fucks too.

How did you put a t shirt on that worm?

Chin Chan was an OG Trap

other chinlet here. just give up. it's what I did and I'm basically sort of happy. I have a decent job, one or two friends, and I'm great at masturbating. I haven't even tried to talk to a female (other than chit chat) in years. I just don't bother because I know I'll be rejected.

Further to my previous amazing advise, buy this book: books.google.co.uk/books/about/The_Game.html?id=AzHb1xIyAWQC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Grow hair and start making videos on yt roasting people and you'll get pussy

Fuck you life OP

Took me a second, kek

Holy fuck that is hilarious. You are one unfortunate bastard

The fuck do pillows have to do with chins

Implants

There are operations to be had for this.
Consult your physician for surgical solutions.

Other than that: Get over it.
I promise you, it means more to you than to them. Most people live long and healthy lives without ever caring noticeably about anyones chins.

Listen to this man op it's about as good as your pathetic existence will get

>Retard detected

cool meme

lmao she still has a weak chin in the after pic

if you draw a line straight down from bottom lip and dont hit your chin you have a weak chin technically.

not that it matters tbh

Don't get surgery implants. It is foul to lie about your genetic faults. It was wrong of your parents to not kill you while you were young, and they've selfishly passed on this responsibility to you. So kill yourself, you fucking disgrace, rather than force any future children to share your shameful disease.

I really think just embrace your weirdness. Dress funky, get funky accessories, act funky; just be The Funky Guy.

Before you get your chin surgery consider blowing every other cosplayer out of the water

Sir... I'd rather have said "weak chin" than no chin.

what the fuck is this. omfg im dieing.

>no chin
>grow thick, luxurious beard
>no one can tell

This is what happens when you don't eat real food growing up

Food that requires significant mastication stimulates lower jaw development and to a degree soft pallet growth as well.

only smelly hipster faggots grow out beards

what is "real food"?

Food that's real you idiot

dude, trust me their are far worse things in life than a weak chin, and everybody has their issues....go on an online date or sumthn and slay hoodrats....like dude above said, it rly is all about confidence and being a fun person....your post made me sad cuz I'm sure everyone can understand what your saying since we're on this gay thread, but don't be like that homie...I do decent with chicks and don't wanna be rejected either but everybody gets rejected unless your brad pitt or sum shit...and even then there are tons of females that don't want a Chad brad pitt and want a real dude who's himself and confident

How tf can I do that when I look like pic related

be funny, confident, fun, get to know girls, like I said get on plenty of fish n just hookup with sluts...if you workout and have a good body a lot of females aren't guna give a shit...I'm not super attractive myself and I've did alright just because I can talk to them right i guess? money probably doesn't hurt, chicks can smell insecurity like no other and they hate it, I know it's not easy but if you can be confident and own it, they will hardly notice...it just sucks hearing dudes be down about stuff that obviously isn't your fault...

this

He ment Fold bed sheets

Goddamn kek