I need a kiss from my Sup Forumsros really bad right now...

i need a kiss from my Sup Forumsros really bad right now. i’m lonely :( anyone here man enough to not give a shit if Sup Forums calls them gay?

Post boi pucci

nice dubs

but this is a nonsexual kiss thread^^ if you don’t want a kiss that’s fine

I'll kiss you

I'll have a kiss, user

I wanna kiss your boi pucci. (Full homo)

thank you!! *kisses back* i hope you’re having a great day user

ok^^ *kisses your lips*

:O don’t be so innaproprite!! maybe we could start with a kiss on the lips...

Aww you too user

can i have a hug too?

Of course you can *hugs*

you’re the best! you’re so warm^^

Mmm so are you ^^

i love my Sup Forumsros! :D

i wish i had friends like you :’(

I've got not problem kissing dudes but you're probably ugly as fuck so I'll pass

Where do you live? Maybe we could be friends

I'd kiss you if you were cute. I'd do more than just kiss, too.

Maryland, USA

MMMMMWAAAAAAAAA. There u go user.

that hurt :( i’m sorry you feel that way. i’d still kiss you though if you want it ^^

thank you, i’d kiss you too^^ but what else did you want to do :O

Are you OP? Do you feel like moving?

hehe, thank you user^^ i feel so warm now

yes i’m op but sorry i’m only 18 and live with my parents i can’t move :(

So you like older guys? I'd pay for your plane ticket? Or is that creepy?

Snuggles.

i’d love that very very much^^

I want to kill myself. This is the state of Sup Forums

You can kiss this dick

What fresh faggotry is this?

And a one two three four NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

please don’t do that! if i was with you i’d kiss and hug you (as long as you’re okay with that)

just supporting my Sup Forumsros

as long as it makes you happy

such a submissive sweet girl.

You are gay

I just want a tone, cute boy to take care of, is that too much to get??

You are woman?

i.. i’m a boy! but i can be a girl if you want i guess..

i just want a cute boy to take care of me

no :(

This sounds exciting

I'm not cute :(
Are you?

Oh shit men, You are in trouble

i dont know :o some say i am but i don’t think so

why?

You make a cuter and more girly girl than most girls i know

Do you like older guys? I'd be willing to get to know you a bit, maybe pay for you to visit

thank you!! hehe

i’m sorry i’m too scared to meet anyone in person :(((

You are gay?

yes
but i’m not that sexual, i just like getting comfort from Sup Forums :)

Do you have Kik? Or an E-Mail? We don't have to meet tomorrow

>tfw you have no cute boy that wants to make out with a fat old bear

My.
Fucking.
Life.

Do your parents know you're gay?

yes, they weren’t happy at first but it’s good now

You know you're sick ????

what do you mean :(

are you into guys that dress and act like girls?

very much so :3

that’s good to hear, i like dressing as girl sometimes but i keep it a secret. maybe someday i’ll find a boyfriend that’s into that :)

I'm into that! :)

i dont do relationships but i'd like to be a play friend for a feminine boy who can act like a woman and look like one :3

would you kiss him?

I would kiss him and squeeze his plump girly ass too. I'd also take him in my arms and treat him like my girl

you sound like a great guy^^

Boys make the best girls.

hehe. what would you do if you had a friend or boyfriend that dressed as a girl?

you sound like a sweet girl yourself~

I do. I molest him with cuddles. But he doesn't like kissing.