>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

>>Op not owning a gym membership.

>wasting money on expensive shit
Consumerism was mistake

I only use a calculator watch, it is very useful, better than those useless rolex

How fat are you

THE
SAME
FUCKING
THREAD.
Kill yourself OP.

Should probably pawn off that shit watch and get yourself a gym membership with the money, fat boy.

wtf is wrong with your hand man, why you don't have knuckels

>not owning gold jewelry
>steel watch
>2017

>Timex
That's who owns rolex, so you own a shitty watch apparently

Good question

Jesus fuck are you trying to infect us with the gay?

fucking faggot

How else would niggers make money if fat retards didn't wear $10k+ watches for them to steal ?

Where the fuck are your knuckles u fatty. go eat another burger

why the fuck does anyone need an expensive watch, it tells the fucking time. I got a watch for $40.

Rolexes are gaudy as fuck

if you are that rich why do you feel the need to show off? actual rich people rarely do that.

You've got that Patrick-hand, OP

this

Wow, someone's jealous

It's okay kid you'll be able to afford your own gold jewelry some day

Where's your knuckles you ham fisted faggot

Hey OP, why are you wearing a Rolex while wearing boxing gloves?

...what do you mean you're not wearing boxing gloves?

Because they've been photoshopped out

Low-quality bait

Who the fuck under 40 wears a watch?
Seriously check your phone for the time like a normal human being

A watch is more than a timepiece it is a piece of jewelry

Owner of Steihart, Oris, Certina with valjoux and two Casio watches (g-shock and pro-trek).
Automatic diver, pilot, chronograph and two solar powered multifunctional tools. All togheter cheaper than your faggotry.
Eat this!

*SteiNhart

Fuck crappy Rolexes with their excessive bling and really shit internal mechanisms. That’s why I wear an IWC instead...

sorry I am new at this

How much extra did it cost to double the armband length to go around those mcdonald-flubber-fins?

you have a fat hand. you probably jerk off and eat mcdonalds with your rolex on. kill yourself bruh

Ur stupid op

I bet you it doesn't even tick, describe the very unique sound of a genuine rolex or you're a faggot.

>Almost got laid

And that's the closest you'll ever get Michelin Man

Piss off with your anal/fisting stump hand you fat faggot fuck

Fake rolex: no Brand and SN on the inner dial.
Also teen arm with fat hand... It's not even you that payed the 5$ to buy this crap ^^

top kek

this is what i think about your bait

ugh

i dont have a rolex but i have 273 bitcoins

You can never be a jelly as me.

I'm a pilot, I wear a wristwatch with a stopwatch function. Most Docs, nurses, cops, etc wear them too. Easier to take a glance at your wrist than pull out a phone.
Only fags wear jewelry

Also, this is really old pasta guys.. I'd recognize that hamfist anywhere

at least my hands don't look like snowballs you fat fuck

He's me and my bro on vacation skiing.

Man we be gettin' sum bitches.

I dont have a fat arm so it would look to big.

Rolex doesn't retain value much. It's inflated value.
Also, I love efficiency; my time keeping is done by my phone, calendar or secretary.

The fact you attribute this much value to a single object in your life (and probably saved up for this item or went out of your way to get a fake one or get a used one) is more telling of your value systems as the value systems of those you try to impress.

jesus christ your arm looks like you're swelled up and about to go into anaphalactic shock. i imagine that is what a rolex would look like on the marshmallow puff man. but hey, congratz on the rolex dude, hope that material thing brings you true happiness!

>talking shit about watches

>Not exclusively wearing Seikos, the superior wristwatch

That's fair, I can understand wearing one under specialized circumstances like that.