Give me your best and most likely/believable conspiracy

Give me your best and most likely/believable conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

saturndeathcult.com/
youtu.be/9zjbU354rEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
911missinglinks.com
youtube.com/watch?v=48hfL9TpJ_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedophile rings have infested the Catholic Church and elevated an anti-Christ to the papacy

Or Holocaust was played up for propaganda purposes. Take your pic

Jesus Christ = Titus Flavius

interested?

everything is a simulation

What a shit simulation.

The deliberate destruction of traditional christian values in order to convert the masses to luciferianism.
Yeah, elaborate.

saturndeathcult.com/

>pedowood
>9/11 inside job
>globalist control
tbhfamalam pretty vanilla ones

My best:
We are all actually only a group of 12 people stuck on an ancient space station that had been taken over by an alien race. Most likely the race of aliens on titan around Saturn. They have taken over our ship while we were in the warp drive hibernation and are sucking the life force out of us. Our species can't send help because the entire zone is contaominated and we did not have the tools to detect the titan civilizatikn.

My most beleivable:
The FBI is full of pieces of shit loser fuck scum that protect child pedo rings in Hollywood and harass innocent white men in to becoming terribly depressed and contained to a lonely corner of the internet.

>we are together now

The Titanic never sunk. It was switched with the Olympic, an older ship which needed very expensive manteinance.

White Star sunk the Olympic (disguised as the Titanic) to collect on the insurance and avoid having to deal with the repairs.

They expected everyone to survive.
The SS Californian did not respond to distress signals as was expected, causing thousands of deaths.

Thats actually pretty interesting. Are there any other really decent pieces of evidence for it? I can actually see that as a thing that could happen

So what did they dow ith the Titanic?

Hitler was a Jesuit messenger and a plant.

How was the Titanic hidden from sight all these years ? i mean it's gotta dock to port and it's pretty recognizable.

The theory is that they switched it with the Olympic, in order to get insurance money since the Olympic was in bad conditions and, they then made it purposedly sunk.

I think the point is that the Titanic continued on disguised as the Olympic, which "enjoyed a long and illustrious career" according to wiki.

The Jesuits sank the Titanic.
youtu.be/9zjbU354rEY

*eats shroom*
bunch of demon worshiping vampires run things from the shadows
reptilians are their final form
jews are their thrall puppets who are geneticaly weak to their influence and are bound to them as servants via their bloodlines
the vampires goal is to bring their demon masters here

Slay Yaldabaoth.

Kek is a demon mentioned in Revelations. Meme magic is a actual magic. We all gonna burn in hell for worshiping a literal satan.

banksters paid to get JFK assassinated

>challenge the fed
>die weeks later

what is pedowood?

>Slay Yaldabaoth.
Sheeeeeeit

The Round Table is a local mens club in the UK.

>a lol cat
>jews
>kek/pepe

Certain Jewish elites are complicit (along with certain Goyim elites) in the massive push for Open Borders, uncontrolled migration, the criminalization of nationalism (but only in Western countries), and the degradation of family values.

The kikes, Freemasons, and libs are subverting the western... Not really a conspiracy though. They are pretty open about it.

America faked the moon landing footage with Kubrick's help to "win" the space race, but then years later really did get to space and plant a flag on the moon.

>the tiny balloon sized planet at the end

probably even more american than punching alien or asteroid.

Christianity was created to have the white race do the bidding of others.

It caused the destruction of true white religions.

The War on Drugs is a plot to help prisons get more money. therefore more prison related jobs available

Do you think there are any elites on our side?

>posting on a site that has a mental link to Baal
>hurr hurr look gaise memes are da same!!!!xD
its like you never studied occult demonology at your local astral chantry
pleb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
p.s getting your soul fragmented hurts for an eternity

DEATH RACE WHEN?!!?

Native americans never existed.

Bitch you're not telling me to study demons when I'm probably the one who got you into it in another of my post/thread.

Go ahead.

Rant about how you were born a warlock.

Call the summoners I don't give a fuck.

Yes, but they are not currently in power. I think that most of the "far-Right" and even some of the "center-Right" conservatives are genuine.

Most of the "elites" on our side would generally be considered to be outsiders, people like Ron Paul, Donald Trump, Marine LePen, Victor Orban, etc. I even think Bernie is on our side he's just a dumb deluded commie.

On the other hand the vast majority of elites who are nominally "left" or "right" are emphatically NOT on our side: e.g. Obama, Clinton, Ted Cruz, almost all European politicians outside the "far Right", almost all Corporate Oligarch, almost all established Clergy (e.g. Catholic, Muslim, Jewish).

Basically it's not a good scene.

Sup Forums is a government project meant to discredit the alt-right and conspiracy theorists by portraying people with such views as manchildren, MAGAfags and autists

This guy doesn't sound wrong.

The United States government promoted UFO conspiracies to purposely make suspicion of Area 51 look like something only a crazy person would consider.

>4k resolution
>constant 60 fps even in major cities
That's one hell of a cpu

>study demons
>warlock
rp much?
you dont study demons you communicate with them and either join them and become one with them or go against them
sheesh broods these days

what happens to elites after they are not in a powerful position ? e.g. Obama after the Lord Trump becomes president ?

Hollywood is run by and for paedophiles. I mean, Hollywood is full of paedophiles too.

This is the only real one based on research.

This was actually even acknowledged by the american government.

No one cares/cared

Wow I think the krokodil reached your brain mate.

I have no idea why you even began to attack me you drunken slav cunt.

can anyone explain this paedophile meme? why would there be a global conspiracy to rape kids?

There really were ancient African individuals and black Moors, etc., but they purposely distanced themselves from the rest of Africa because they despised being associated with it. They all eventually interbred with the Persian and southern European peoples to the point where their presence is no longer noticeable.

so are nige, Geert and Trump are some of the few not part of the global cabal?

Of course this is all just a conspiracy theory...ahem...but they've really have sh*t on us haven't they!

We've never left this world

I'd say it's more just a celebrity underbelly kind of thing more than global conspiracy. It's more so just a fetish that people with power took part in because they could and now everyone's jumping on the bandwagon to be a paedophile since it's easy to cover up for some rather than others.

Jan Irvin/Joe Atwill pls go

your research is beyond flawed

Depends how power changes hands. In a democratic transition that's mostly peaceful, nothing. They get away with it all.

In a violent revolution, they could expect to be killed along with their families.

Most of the time the big elites get away with all of their crimes and the everyday people like you and me end up paying for it. For example in WW2 the Nazis actually captured some Rothschilds but let them all go safely to the USA or UK, whereas Shlomo the Carpenter got shot by the SS.

Everyday Muslims will pay for the crimes of the Wahhabist conspiracy, everyday Jews will pay for the crimes of the Elders of Zion, and everyday goyim will pay for the crimes of Merkel and her ilk.

I've been a witness to several operations involving what most people call "greys".

>I have no idea why you even began to attack me you drunken slav cunt
i was just pissing around

They were 'sister-ships', meaning nearly identical and built from very similar blueprints. The Brittanic was also a sister ship of those two.

These are some I give credence to:

>We live inside a simulation and people have been (subconsciously) aware of this for a long time. Concepts like Yin/Yang, God/Devil etc. all refer to the nature of our existence, which is nothing but a string of 1s and 0s.

>It's highly likely that we are not native to this planet. We're poorly adapted and all share a feeling of not belonging here. Some form of the Ancient Astronaut theory is therefore true.

There are black Moores in Mauritania, stupid

I wouldn't be able to tell you who genuinely is/isn't on "our side" especially since it's kind of subjective depending on your political views.

Basically I tend to assume that anyone who has been in power for a long time (e.g. the mainstream liberal/conservative parties) is hopelessly corrupt and out-of-touch.

Don't be naive, though, the outsiders will become the same way after a decade or two in power. Put David Duke in Washington for 20-30 years and he'll be looking out for his own power/wealth just like the rest of them.

The unfortunately reality is that the "elites" almost never have our best interest at heart.

Hello ratto!

so "the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must"

plus ça change

do tell

You should really stop taking everyone so seriously for all you know i could be a shill getting payed for your (you)s

Most conspiracy theories are actually psyops based on Bateson's and McLuhan's research that put the recepient in a Double Bind wich then destroys his metacommunicative circuit completely.

Most people are not that interested, and I don't care to tell people about my experiences. But if your image you posted means you're interested, I can tell you some things I know.

I'm probably the only one who's interested.

It's funny to see how people pic their truth like they choose movies or video games.

Jews did WTC

911missinglinks.com

The Ministry for State Antiquities in Egypt is not to be trusted at face-value for their interpretation of history.

this is the most likely one
by associating the very thought of a conspiracy with a no-life loser who sells water filters and screams about the illuminati and aliens sodomizing our citizens, we can avoid having to answer the idea of a conspiracy rationally

this completely nullifies any large scale recognition of an actual conspiracy taking place, since the only people able to notice it would be outcasts and pariahs.

>when you lurk a truth bomb thread and shit start lagging

Holocaust is bullshit.

Are you gonna post greys stories or not?

Exactly.

I heard something similar that Rap/Hip Hop music was popularized by labels for this reason too. Something about a lot of money moving into it in the early 90s, secret meetings, etc

This.

If we were serious about winning the war on drugs, we'd be punishing drug production/distribution with death, putting addicts in health camps against their will and invading south/central america to kill the cartels and install functional governments.

Aliens aren't even aliens, I think that with today's genetic engineering, most creatures people catch a glimpse of sometimes are probably previously Undiscovered animals or if near military bases, possibly experiments, anything government scientists are working on its usually a couple decades ahead of what the public sector has..public science can already do some crazy things with genetics, imagine what kind of abominations they have growing in places like Los Alamos, the alleged bases underground like in new mexico, air force bases, etc

I've seen a few minor operations and one major operation that took place at 5:31 AM outside of Athens, GA. The operation outside of Athens, GA lasted only a few minutes, maybe three at the most. It was extremely efficient. As for myself I was with three friends of mine, my friend who owns the house's name was Josh. Mine is Thomas. Everyone was asleep by the time the operation started. I was in my friend's room which faced the street (or driveway whichever, you could view the street from his window).

At 5:30 to 5:31 AM all of a sudden as were about to call it a night this insanely loud noise revved up down the street and flew down until it parked itself in front of my friend's house. We were opening the blinders in my friend's room so we could see what in the hell was going on. The "truck" was all black with yellow, blue and red lights flashing. It had small satellite dishes on top as well as two floodlights. It looked to be made of steel or something, it looked as if you could drop a nuke on it and nothing would happen.

As we opened the blinds and saw this thing parked in front of his house we also saw down the street another van (black) pull in to the street and put its floodlights on. At this moment around 10-20 "greys" came out from behind people's houses, from bushes and wherever else they were hiding and were being herded into the vehicles by humans with no identification, wearing all black. The aliens ranged from 2-4 feet in height and had no genitals. Their skin was a mixture of grey and green, like if you were locked in a cave for years. They were all carrying things, I remember vividly watching one of the taller ones carrying a backpack or sack which seemed to be heavy for the creature.

When all the aliens were inside the two vehicles their sliding doors slammed shut and blasted out of his neighborhood. Over the next two hours cars, school buses and a variety of local police roamed his neighborhood.

That's not funny, all my grandparents died on the Titanic, you sick fuck.

(cont.) Anyways, that's about it. I guess it's good to add what I feel is most peculiar, in that the humans seemed to be in control of the aliens, not the other way around.

Sorry about the wait, it took me a minute to type it up.

this

the decrease in masculinity prevalent in the west is due to the major food conglomerates adding estrogen and other chemicals to everything, not to purposefully affect society but simply because it saves costs and there are no clear regulations against it

the holocaust happened, but it was exaggerated

the bilderberg group is a globalist front and so is the eu

climate change is occuring, but the effects caused by us are negligible at best and global cooling is the issue currently, not warming. there is also nothing we can do to stop it. there is so much """evidence"""" in favour of it because a global movement to "solve" climate change issues is another move towards globalisation, so if scientists don't support the status quo they lose their funding.

there is a blatant and obvious coverup of mudshit rape gangs here in the UK

hollywood and the media in general is full of paedophile jews, but i'm not sure this is even considered a conspiracy anymore

>centuries ago people plot a global conspiracy
>people keep joining, and members grow
>eventually the entire world population is into it
>everyone pretends they know nothing, as to not blow their cover
>everyone is acting like ignorant idiots over something we actually all know already
The real conspiracy is us trying to cover up this monumental failure and to spare the awkward realisation that we've all been playing pretend for nothing.

RMS Olympic*

Sovs infiltrated academia starting in the early 60s and the result are the useful idiots of the SJW movement, BLM and the academia/grievance industry complex.

how are we poorly adapted? we all share a feeling of not belonging here is just totally untrue

what about the other time

what exactly would they keep with them? what is ''valuable'' to a grey?

do you think they are native or actually stuck there waiting for extraction/rescue?

In my opinion it was an extraction. Forgive me if I'm not able to remember everything they were carrying but overall it seemed to be items from inside people's houses. Some were carrying large items, some were carrying smaller items. It seemed to be dependent on their stature.

>update thread
>connection error

I know someone who, along with her father, worked with this guy. He's a totally insane egomaniac who violently suppresses any contention of "his" version of history.

That's absolutely true, but it's not what i meant though.

I'm talking about how bullshit like Flat Earth gains traction and how and why people buy into it.

Sure, one part is guilt by association, but the other is what i meant to say. It's a classic Double Bind, but built on a meme so potent, that it literally burns out a person's metacommunication circuit and he basically becomes shizophrenic.

Here's a little bit of observational ecperiment for you: do you have any friends that have no ability do discern sarcasm, can't tell an obvious fib if you present it confidently enough, or sometimes forget to laugh and will instead actually just say "that's so funny".

Exactly, you can't take his word on things when he's so dead-set on his version of events being the only truth. People only ever see him show up now and then on History channel where he sounds credible and knowledgeable, but the reality is as you said.

I think, most likely, (I'm speculating) the aliens may have little to no interaction with "normal" human life, so items like backpacks and let's say silverware are fascinating. Like souvenirs.

>I heard something similar that Rap/Hip Hop music was popularized by labels for this reason too.

Check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=48hfL9TpJ_s

This is the guy whose identity by the rapper "Rick Ross". Literally, the rapper "Rick Ross" is roleplaying the person in this video, who was a real big time drug kingpin.

They even had a legal battle, but the *real* Ross unsurprisingly lost, because he goes to schools and tells black kids how drugs are bad, and isn't making billions of dollars for Jew record labels.

I can also vouch for this as i had a close friend and family member who studied Egyptology. They met the man, talked about a theory that was against his and he blanked them from that point on.

>it seemed to be items from inside people's houses
>items like backpacks and let's say silverware are fascinating. Like souvenirs.

Yes, I was about to ask what so important about random stuff from people house. And yes, there seems to be no other logical explanation than sentimental value.

Time traveler? Horribly deformed hobos snatched off the streets for nightmares experiment? Ant people?

Every single conspiracy theory is nothing but psy ops to distract you from the real thing

If you're referring to what they could be, their origin, all I can say is that they looked and acted child-like.

>This is the guy whose identity by the rapper "Rick Ross"

the guy whose identity WAS STOLEN by the rapper "Rick Ross", is what i meant to say.