Which ethnicity do you hate most and why?

Which ethnicity do you hate most and why?

Human..

Indian people, not native Americans, dotheads. Tech support is a fucking nightmare.

White guys, they are the biggest crybabies on the internet these days.

tie between white people and black people
for the same reason
they make their problems everyone else's problems

/thread

Whites racist

fuck asians, those slanty eyed bastards

False whites are forced to solve all problems

Whites. Biggest snowflakes in mankind's history

MuriKKKans are the absolute worst.
Their Zionist masters are just about as bad.
Kill them all with fire!

Oh boy here we go, 'boo hoo hoo, it's so hard to be a white guy wah wah wah'

white trash. have everything handed to them, still poorer than first generation immigrants.

after that its italians, dumb goomba jersey shore fucks think they are white or something

funny joke, but our culture is so awesome every other country imports it.

Shills out in full force today I see. Still mad at the white man for holding you down right kangz?

It’s only hard to be white guy cause so much of our taxes go to people like you

Sup Forums out in full force today I see. Still mad at the black and mexicans for holding you down right cracka?

white trash, usually of Scottish/Irish descent. Hillbillies from Appalachia.

These "people" would be okay with (((trump))) declaring martial law, seizing weapons, and suspending elections. They would go along with it like sheep because their leader said so.

Whites who say stupid shit and think they can never be wrong and blacks that give our race a bad name, you know exactly what I mean

Wanna provide some substance behind that claim about white people? Be a big boy and show some insight, boss.

I don't really hate anyone

But I dislike my own ethnicity(filipinos) maybe it's the older generation, idk, but they're so bound by religion and social convention it's fucking ridiculous. They probably have the least capacity for abstract thought out of everyone. Do this because god says so. Do this because this is the way it's always been. Gaaaahh

I don't really hate any ethnicity but if I had to pick it would probably be white people, because I am a white dude so I am pretty conversant with how much white people suck..

I'd probably feel the same way about other ethnicities were I those ethnicities or lived more of my life immersed in their cultures.

Slavs there just fucking awful

Gotta be white people
Some are fine. I'm white myself.
But the yuppie type, the conservative type, the hipster type ugh
I work at Wendy's (cook, 9.25 usd), and most customers are old and or redneck. Then there are the gays. Not even sure if they're gay but the way they talk is just so white
Hello yes I'd like the Mediterranean chicken power salad
Fuck OFF
That salad is pretty good though

nobody said it was difficult, but that doesn't mean whites aren't every other race's Uncle Moneybags.

Blacks and whites believe they're entitled to everything.

Nope, because nobody expects anything out of blacks anymore and spics are just literal walking trash that rapidly multiplies themselves.

Trump will bring back the '50s and everything will be great again

the 1850s

So, you're just going to vague as shit, huh bud?

you're arguing with someone else I wouldn't give you a (you) except in this context

lol fag

Somalians in central MN. They needed to make religious laws that state if you shower more than once weekly you'll wash away your soul. This is because Somalia doesn't have a lot of freshwater because the only people that live there are backwards savages. Also public defecation and urination are acceptable behaviors for them. Worst of all they're changing my old home into a disgusting cesspool because they refuse to accept that they're not living in the asshole of the world anymore since they'd rather claim that the white man is keeping them down for more free shit.

I fucking hate Africans, especially the shiny ones

indian people, they are the worse along the jews

those are my favorite ones

like that one gyarados

Whites, because they will cherry pick any data that makes them look good, and blame the jews for anything that makes them look bad.

I work with an Indian dude not a bad guy actually

nice bait, bud

/thread

It's not bait if it's true.

different user

My cousin is married to a currynigger from India, and he's solid as fuck. The ones who really suck are those mid-20s to 30s Indians who come over here and indulge in the latest Apple products and buy fake designer clothes online.

the statement you made is also cherrypicking, boyo

your logic is ass

That's not culture, Sparky.

so are you agreeing that cherry picked arguments are garbage?

Ranking the races from best to worst:

1. Whites are at the top of the list. The greatest geniuses of all time literally had nothing in common except one thing--they were white. Whether it's science, philosophy, literature, mathematics or art, wherever you find brilliance, you will find white skin. Think of the greatest minds that have ever lived: Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Goethe, Shakespeare, Da Vinci, Picasso, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Newton, Tesla, Galileo, Dawkins, Hawking and Darwin. (And those are just off the top of my head). These men didn't live in the same country, speak the same language, eat the same food, practice the same religion or wear the same clothes. Literally the only thing that unites them is skin color.

The white race is and always has been a blessing--a shining jewel in the crown of humanity.

2. East Asians. Valued members of our society who place an emphasis on family and education. Law abiding, peaceful people who want to live and let live. Physically inferior to the white race in almost every way.

3. South Asians. On average, Indians have an IQ of only 82 according to the book IQ and Wealth of Nations. However, they pretty much stay on the Indian subcontinent and wallow in their own filth for the most part. And on the rare occasion that they immigrate to the western world, usually only Indians from the smartest castes make the trip. Once here, they may become doctors or engineers or simply work at 7/11 but at least they earn their keep.

4. Jews. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ on average, but unfortunately for the rest of us, they tend to use their intelligence to manipulate and control western economies and political systems. Still, they are for the most part non-violent highly feminized beta males who aren't going to present any immediate problems; they aren't going to stab you to death for whatever you have in your wallet just to get their next fix of crack.

5. Native Americans. Simple people who generally live off of government benefits and spend much of their money on drink. Only 40% of Natives in America are high school graduates. Of course, Native American could also encapsulate a broad spectrum of peoples across the Americas. Then they might move down a spot once you factor in what vile trash South Americans like Brazilians are.

6. Arabs. Violent, uncultured barbarians who worship at the altar of a false prophet. Pedophilia, rape and mass murder are incredibly common and indeed are an everyday component of life for those living on the Arabian peninsula. The problem is that they tend to bring these problems with them when they move to the western world and then they become our problems.

7. Blacks. The worst of the worst--violent criminals with low IQs. Absolutely worthless degenerate trash who literally do nothing except take up space and consume resources. That is, when they aren't chimping out and destroying everything in sight. Their incredibly violent nature can be a blessing in disguise since most of their violence is directed against one another. The problem is that they occasionally direct their aggression at members of the human race and when they do, they need to be put down like dogs.

nonwhites

FAKE MEME!
FAKE!

Gypsies - they arw the niggers of eastren europe. They live off welfare, are uneducated and commit a lot of crime. Their culture is very backward. They sell their daughters off for marriage before they are of legal age, have a lot of children young to leech off welfare, sell their votes for no money, make their children beg... I bet I could go on and on but don't have the time.

>Indians have an IQ of only 82
You don't even know what IQ is. Don't use it as a measure for intelligence.

I hate white folks the most.

Shitskin opinions hold no merit. Therefore you wake up everyday a shitskin.. I piss on your family shitskin. Now be an interwebs tough guy.. shitskin

race wise I don't really hate any races, but since middle easterners tend to be muslims.. I'll have to go with muslims. Jews mess up certain things, but if the jews weren't in power somebody else would be in power and annoying us. Blacks are just mentally inferior, I like fucking some black women though, i would like to fuck an arab slut too