So Sup Forums , how often do you brush your teeth? Do you floss?

So Sup Forums , how often do you brush your teeth? Do you floss?

We don't have a word for flossing in my country.

brush once or more everyday, never flossed

Why do people lie and say theres even a chance of brushing more than once a day

Just broke a tooth tonight on a M&M

Off to the dentist we go again.

is your country england by chance?

Ah, the face of the typical antifa douche bag.

Brush twice a day, floss a few times a week.
I have a floss addiction so sometimes I aggressively floss my teeth for days at a time.

can you stop just once? your life must be a tragedy.

brush once, floss when I feel something stuck

29. Teeth aren't amazing, but I don't brush save for once a year and have only ever chipped my molars while chewing on metal.

not when they're on the clock or earning GBP from the local young republifats

Nah, I'm from Croatia.

buttery af

once a day
two if I have morning breath
floss pick everyday after dinner because my teeth have kinda wide spacing

I brush after every meal and floss morning and night. I have braces, so I gotta take care of them. They should be coming off next month, though.
>inb4 underageb&
I'm almost twenty three. I just got the process started late because my previous dentist before I moved was a retard.

Just brush your tongue and the upper part of the mouth. The morning breath is smell from the bacteria on your tongue, not teeth.

Bro,after all that trouble you could at least open that mouth and show us the entirety of your teeth, not just the 40%.

Once in the morning and once in the evening....why is this such an absurd concept?

makes me feel unclean if I don't

Wash tongue and the teeth too

Bump.

why don't you brush your teeth

Once a week or day when they get fuzzy. Soak them every night in foamy things. Movie star smile.
Dentures are amazing. Would recommend.

I brush every day after dinner, sometimes after lunch if I'm home. Never got a single tooth decay in my life. My dentist said I got great teeth.

OCD fag here. I can brush upwards of 5 times a day if I'm feeling stressed out

I never brush my teeth, I sometimes use alcool free mouthwash. I never go to the dentist, maybe once every 2 or 3 year every tho I have insurance from job. Everytime I go they tell me everything is fine and to maybe use floss from times to time.

In english
>don't have a word for flossing
>Are you from england?
dumbass

I brush every night before I go to bed and floss maybe once a month if I'm bored. But my teeth are all crooked and shit so it's hard to floss without the hurting afterwards

gg anons enamel

It was a fair question, because their teeth are garbage, and it could be an American/Canadian thing.

You're not wrong desu, my teeth are pretty fucked.

It was a fair question because flossing might only be a word in North America? kek

jesus christ how horrifying

It's a fair question because the brits obviously don't do it.

In the morning after breakfast and before going to sleep at night. It's not rocket science.

Twice a day you nigger

Anyone who brushes less than twice a week is subhuman scum.

side note, don't let a dentist touch you without some of these

Dentist here from what I can tell your lower gums look pretty inflamed, you've definitely got gingivitis at least if not perio

I floss my anus atleast minimum 3 times/day

like once every other day tbh but my teeth arent that bad. I dont eat that much sugary shit at all and only drink a soda probabl once or twice a month. But when I do brush I focus on my tongue more than anything cos thats where the nasty breath comes from.

Floss every night. Use to floss after every meal. Brush nightly and mornings. Also tongue brush as well.

Brush every morning.
Floss about 3 to 6 times a day. I keep floss at my desk and am always picking at my teeth with it.

You should use a toilet brush to clean your rectum.

dont forget to rinse