You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than McDonald's

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than McDonald's.

Any of them

Is that a serious fucking question??

If I'm high as fuck and it's 2am, there is nothing better. But it's definitely not the best when other shit is available.

Wimpy

Five Guys Burgers and Fries is really fuckin good, just puttin it out there

this

My nigga. I thought Wimpy went out of business

You have 10 SECONDS to post a better spam than OP
inb4 umad whiteboi

KFC although the burger in OPS pic looks good

Wendy’s

In n Out

Weenie hut jrs

Windy's. They're the best. Burger King is 2nd, McDonalds is 3rd.

Fucking autocorrect! *Wendy's God fuckit!

Nah dawg there is one still
operating at my local bowling alley.

Burger man is good sonoc too

mcdonald's

Impossible.

Wimpy is so overwhelmingly better than their competition that it's almost an insult to call them a fast food restaurant.

GTFO NIGGER

nandos

lol chill boy

micro noodle

Ted's fish fry

popeyes nigga.

Seconded

Don't mess with me nigga, I'm armed and dangerous.

Potbelly

Correct

5 guys

Wataburger or In-N-Out (minus the fries)

jack in the box kfc popeyes

Is the flashlight shooting too?

>I have never eaten at whataburger
>or Steak N Shake
>or cookout
>or In N Out
>or Five Guys
>Or Miami Subs
Granted McDonalds is great when they’re on, but when those other places are on, they’re awesome too.

Kfc\tacobell combo

pic related

>Literally any that actually stocks up on sauce enough for demand

HRUGHHHHHHHHH I DIDNT GET MY RICK AND MORTY SAUCE THAT I'M TOTALLY ENTITLED TO. Fuck off. Just eat ketchup you spoiled shitlord.

Nigger

ummm uh uhhhh uh MCDONALDS! FUCK

Carl's Jr

tbf you have to have a very advanced flavour palette to enjoy szeuchan sauce, the taste is extremely subtle and without a solid grasp of chinese cuisine then i just dont think the average person would get it. There's also the subtle honey flavours that only those familiar with the deep culinary traditions of the Sichuan province could appreciate

how can a place that has dubs be bad

Chick-fil-a is obviously the only fast food establisment worthy of god tier, both literally and metaphorically.

He said fast food you nigger. If It doesn't have a drive-thru than it's not fast food. Five guys is a tier or two up from fast food.

Papa John's

>doesn't have a drive-thru
Listen nigger not all fast food restaurants have a drive-thru. If it takes five - ten minutes to get 1600 calories you are at a fast food restaurant.

Your mother.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it doesnt have a drive thru, its not fast food. Any restaurant can do food to-go, doesnt make it fast food