Okay...

Okay, so I'm a white girl and I love black dick and will pretty much never let a white guy fuck me because it just simply isn't as good.
Can someone please explain to me why this is such a bad thing?

It isn't ?

People always seem to have a thing about black guys taking all the white girls. I just don't understand, why wouldn't we? Their dicks are huge and feel amazing. I think white guys are just jealous

This shit is filled with bait niggers now

>never let a white guy fuck me
>it just simply isn't as good
How would you know?

>*pretty much* never let a white guy fuck me
It does happen, just rarely.

You're not a rarity hun. You're probably not even a chick but in case you are the thing is most guys dont care. You get surrounded by echo chambers all across the internet but in reality most white guys dont care. Theres just aa many white girls who only want white guys, and plenty of black girls who only want white guys. Its fine. The only white guys that care are the ones who cant move on.

Traitorous little bitch. I hope one knocks you up , fuck off (like they all do) and you end up with a brown brat that will grow up to bring nothing but heartache

It's because you have a dick, Jason.

Tits or GTFO

It isn't bad. Insecure whitebois are just jealous that they can't get it up enough to please women. It's not the White's fault, it's just basic biology.

I suppose it's mainly a bad thing because you are not a girl and you are super gay, plus you're probably a neo-nazi who posts this shit to try to fan a race war. Which is a rather bad thing to spend your time doing.
Why not go out, meet a nice gay man, and embrace your sexuality.

You sound like you've fucked a couple of dozen guys. You definitely belong with niggers.

It means you are racist because you don't just prefer black cock you make the assumption that the color of the cock is the sole reason one is better than the other.

I love and highly prefer Asian pussy but that doesn't mean white pussy or black pussy can be good too.

Please remember do not reply to these threads without putting the word "sage" in the options field
>tldr sage goes in all fields

But if you fucked a couple dozen girls you'd be proud and showing off.

Op is clearly a jew trying to enable a race war.

Don't be fooled by this kike jew sjw. A jew got exposed on a cuck thread that just 404'd.

You will never win the race war. go back to fucking you dog on reddit live stream

I have I'm not even proud, 1/3 of them were good the rest i coud live without

Damn took too long before someone enforced the rules.

Tits or gtfo.

not bad at all here is a example of a fine black young gentleman that is willing to date you, but of course there is a price to pay for dating these animals you will pay it sooner or later

>Can someone please explain to me why this is such a bad thing?
because you're only fucking niggers to get back at your dad because he was never able to satisfy you with his tiny white dick

you're a racist

If op wasn't such a manipulative mental midget that got easily guilt tripped into fucking black guys, she would enjoy the life and wonders of a nice white giant cock.

Prove that you're a girl. In my ~5 years of Sup Forumsxperience I've never seen a girl here. Not once. You're most likely a neckbeard who think's he's funny.

yes i am a girl here is my picture

When Op doesn't realize that in the midst of all her anti-racism(anti-white) that she is unknowingly racist by only going for black guys because of the stereotype of each one of them having a monster cock

If a key can open many locks, its a master key. If a lock can be opened by many keys, its a shitty lock.
Biologically a male who has slept with a lot of females is revered because obviously he has good attributes and genetics worthy of reproduction, whereas a female who has slept with many males is not valued anywhere near as much because how would you know if she isnt gunna just jump onto another dick after shes had your offspring. Strong males shagging lots of females is good for the tribe, women being slags isnt.

Now do a selfie with a timestamp, in front of a PC with this thread opened. Busted.

We don't live in tribes anymore. The modern world doesn't abide by those rules

Because your a white guy trying to act like a girl.of course you only get fucked by apes. If I'm wrong just prove me wrong with a timestamp with pen in mouth.

That isn't me, dumbfuck. Someone else posted that

i cant i am dead now

At least crop out the watermark you autistic faggot.

Yup

Ask your therapist, it could be chemical imbalances or maybe you are just defective.

crop this reality faggot

penile insecurities
also getting caught up on trashy bitches whose primary criterion in a partner is the size of their dong

all y'alls dumb fucks.

Kys you filthy degenerate.

Ok ok you can shut the fuck up now.

SEE I FUCKING KNEW OP WAS A JEW

so you accept your a faggot ok f it ill be silent at least you accept that faggot

Op is a white boi who got his crush fucked by some nigger. It’s ok op you can vent in Sup Forums but you don’t need to lie

poor OP his chick got blacked and is hurting

>implying one crazy nigger defines the entire population

Youre so bad at trolling. Just fucking kys

All these threads are racebait.

Nigga, ain't no turning off primal urges.

Hey OP! I'm Yoda! That's me in the pic!

You see my point?

Tits with timestamp or GTFO!

Tits, time stamp, or your just another guy.