WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

nothing. bye

Make her blow me on the balcony. Push her head up to the wall and skull fuck her. Then sit her in that chair make her spread eagle while I plow her. I'd make sure she's loud enough so everyone knows she's fucking, then I'd lean her over the railing and fuck her with her tits hanging off. I'd cum on the glass and make her lick it clean.

rate/wwyd

id rub my ass on her face and force her to lick it before slamming my cock into her pussy, not stopping until shes so wet and dripping everywhere

more ass

more

wwyd user?

Shove her face into the bed and raise her ass up. Rip her yoga pants and panties off and fuck her raw. I'd flip her over and grab her neck and pushing down as I finish inside her cunt.

more of this slut

I'd do some yoga poses with her, if you catch my drift.

respond when posting anons

id ram my cock between those massive tits and carry on fucking them until exploding over her face

Wwyd?

More of her as a redhead?

Anyone?

Make her put on a short, girly dress and go about her day without panties, flipping the dress up and fucking her whenever I need to relieve myself.

Oh Yea what else

who wants to help me ruin these two sluts

I call right.

wwyd to redhead kat?

good i want left anyway, wwyd to her

need support nailing these 4

Left or right? WWYD?

wwyd to my gf?? kik me johnnybee283

Who Would Fuck this?

Get her down on her hands and knees, shoving her hips back into me as I thrust into her.

WWYD?

I would make her a bowl of eggs. Tell her I don't care what happened but she has to eat these.

Idk whether we should go to Panda Express or Taco Bell... but im definitely taking her home with me afterwards

wwyd?

WWYD

Right. I'd push her to her knees, bend her over and push her face to the ground and ram her asshole til I bust deep inside her, filling her up til my cum drips out her asshole.

Rip off her skirt, push her onto the floor and move her panties aside before forcing my cock inside her

wwyd

wwyd?

I would do some nasty stuff to her, she's perfection

Which sister? WWYD?

what kind of nasty things are you thinking? i would too user.

wwyd

Princess Leia duh. Have her do a strip tease before sucking my cock and riding me.

Is she a model or something? The photo quality is too good.

something like that. wwyd?

Anyone, WWYD?

Be brutal to this chink. WWYD?

Katherine McNamara, actress.

Bump

i would tackle her to the ground as she's walking home alone at night. as she's struggling to get back up, i'd tie her arms together and drag her into a dark corner of the alley. i would stare into her eyes as i shove my cock into her dry unwilling pussy. as her eyes begin to well up with tears, i begin to brutally fuck her pussy unloading every drop of cum deep inside her now swollen lips. as she's laying on the ground crying, i tie her arms to her ankles and throw a bag over her head so the next lucky guy can use her like the fuckmeat she is.
wwyd?

Abduct her off the street late at night and pull her into a van, choking her until she passes out. I would then slide off her pants and rape her violently while she was unconscious at the roadside, until I cum deep inside her. I'd then bind and gag her before driving her back to my house for more fun.
She'd wake up tied naked to a chair in my basement to me ramming my cock between her lips, her screams muffled by my thick cock ramming into the back of her throat. I would press in so deep that she finally caves, gagging violently and eventually leaning to the side to throw up. I would kick over her chair so she falls into the pool of her own sick, then press her face into it as I doggystyle her from behind. As she cries in shame and disgust, I would cum deep inside her again, letting her know she would be spending a lot longer with me so I can have as much fun as I want.

choose one wwyd?

Gf wwyd?

My gf wwyd?

fail

anyone?

wwyd

mmm her thicc body and huge tits will endure the
slapping and whipping i'd do to her. also she has
a perfect face and mouth for throatfucking.

kik me at filterlife to tell me wwyd and hear more about her

Left or right .. How why etc.

Right can be lefts toilet slave

Wwyd

WWYD to this fatty

Strip her nude, handcuff behind back. Blindfold her and ring gag. Put an ad on craigslist for virgins to come fuck her. Watch as all 3 of her holes are violated for hours.

Nice child bearings hips. Deserves to be impregnated -- painfully. Keep her tied up on a farm and fuck her until she's pregnant, then cane her constantly.

fuuuuckkkk user go on...

She thinks her ordeal is done after being raped for hours. Her holes are sore and her belly is full of cum. I tell her that's she's on an all cum diet from now on. While she's processing that I clamp her nipples and start whipping her tits and cunt hard.

Mother and daughter WWYD?

Wwyd to this redhead

more

Kik me at chemicalfire
This girl gets me hard Everytime I see her posted

nice

fuckk. Wanna continue on kik?

Definitely some forced mother daughter lesbian bonding. Drive them way out into the desert and strip them nude. Tie them into forced 69 and tell them if they don't want me to leave them there they better start licking.

Wwyd?

Her ass