What country has the best looking women?

What country has the best looking women?

Japan

india

Papua new guinea

Italy

Sweden or Canada

Russia

Triton.

I'd like to fuck a muslim girl

this

Russians are basically niggers fuck off

youre basically a nigger

Florida

5 rupees have been desposited into your account mr. kumar
only 1 ruppee for you mr pajeet rajanstreetshit cause you did not reply fast enough

Ukraine & Russia

>Mr Pajeet

Didn't even know I was Indian...

Scandinavian girls in general

you can find stunning women from every shithole this world contains physical beauty is subjective and quickly fades away so find a woman who is beautiful of the heart and you won't end up ceating getting cucked or in a divorce so fuck off

Iranian women. So fucking sexy

Russians steal because they’re poor niggers

China, Korea, all of them got it going on.

U.S.A and the Polynesian islands (including Hawaii)

Czech Republic

I'm guessing it has to do with international beauty standards as well as the gdp/capita of the country. Women with dark skin such as hispanic, Mediterranean, middle eastern are in the middle ground for a lot of people.

GDP/capita is related to how well people can take care of themselves. As a rule of thumb richer people are more attractive as a gross average than poorer people. Obviously there are outliers but this is a very gross generalization. Asia can do it's own thing I guess.

My personal vote is for Italy, Germany, Sweden, etc. No real preference.

Ukraine...constantly among manospehere rated as best. Hell even among guys that lile brunettes....blonde fever.

Brown girls its either argentina or brazil

Black its dominican

Asian uts korea

OP wasn't asking about trustworthiness, umkaaayyy.

Amerifag here. Colombia and prague. Very different from each other but best of both worlds

Lol pajeet found. 6s in ur cunt are 4s here. Had indian friend complainin its harder to pick up guys even fob indian dudes were harder cuz now they try with other girls.
Like knew pakistani dudes datin rusduan girls.
Singledudetravel confirmes nris sterotype of indian girls from india.
Uf u gonna tgrow miss world. ..Venezuela has won more an they are 40million people

Not worth it....latinas wre better

/thread

>Brown girls

Nah, Colombia.

That all depends on what gets your dick hard. Some people like big titted blonds. Some like petite asians. While others like thick ass black girls. What I see as a 9 or 10 might be what you consider a 6. So it's really all subjective in personal tastes. I personally do like the asians, more specifically the Chinese and Japanese asians. (No I'm not a faggot anime loving weeaboo.) Except for their messed up teeth, I've always found them to be extremely attractive.

Hit or miss like rexldheads bro

This if not top 5

Slavettes and Scandinavian girls FTW

>be me, Ameriburger
>live in a country where all the girls are sluts, walking walruses or feminists
>run:fml.exe

Colombia is speacial mention cuz they are gamable...argintina is hard though almost india mid east bad

FGASDHGSJDFGASASFGASGAK asdasdasdqyxcyc aqsdasdasd

Sweden

If u think about...americans use to be hot.
Mix of various euro bloid maybe lil native n black dna they should be sexy as fuck.

Like many nord n celt girls are manfaced but when mixed with southern euro best of both worlds.
Light hair n eyes on feminie hairless body

If they ditched hipster wear totally

In before sandniggers

all you have to do is go north in the USA to find those exact girls you just described.

central,south american and caribbean women

I'm with you, I think is more a fetish than a real sexual desire.
I don't know why but most of muslim teen that I had seen has big tits and curled nails, specially toes