ACTION BRONSON - BLUE CHIPS 7000
ASAP MOB - COZY TAPES 2
MADEINTYO - TRUE'S WORLD

Who are you listening to?
Rate all you've listened to.

Other urls found in this thread:

www99.zippyshare.com/v/epuDPUnw/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't listened to anything new that came out today. Tell me straight up which project is the best?

Blue Chips is objectively amazing rap music, and 17 is actually worth checking out

the others are all good if you like the artist already

Wiki and Brockhampton

Uzi surprised me but I wouldn't say the best
X has like 2 good songs, but those 2 songs are V E R Y good
Cozy tapes was underwhelming
Brock Hampton slaps

Wiki and Daniel coming next

Dark Queen on Luv is Rage 2 is a BANGER

so, what were you guys doing when you listened to the song of the century, neon guts?

>Dark Queen
>not For Real
>not Feelings Mutual
>not Pretty Mami

uzi was trash tbqh

Is rap in such a bad state that people actually like x's album ? Its not even bad it's just the most generic instrumentals and edgy lyrics, it's fuckingg boring.

Am I just becoming an old head? Did idm ruin me for enjoying beats?

He's still edgy trash but Jocelyn is a legitimate good song.

this X "album" (20min LMAO) is pretty bad. Almost fell asleep.

Everybody dies is listenable but still boring

X's album is like a 4/10

The production is shit and the lyrics are cringe. Sad really, he got the talent to make good songs, but he just doesnt seem to know what to do with it.

Only decent song on the whole album was Revenge

This new Brockhampton is kind of bad. It has nothing interesting to offer- just the same generic shit everybody makes. Nothing distinct about it.

Every song is like 1/5th intros and has one chorus

17 is unfinished, pretentious, and awful, but still somehow better than I expected
Saturation 2 isn't as good as the first one, but it's still alright.

Brockhampton is the best rap album released today. Bronson and Wiki are also both quite good. I'm not sure why Daniel Caesar is in the discussion but that was also really good. He's a very talented songwriter and the album reminds me a bit of how it felt the first time I listened to channel orange

yuh yuh yuh

I thought the same thing until I listened a second time.

I have listened to Saturation II and Blue Chips, I'm not sure how to feel about Saturation II and Blue Chips has some pretty good tracks, The Chereographer is really fucking great and the skits are okay too, haven't heard the rest, might check out that X project just because it's short and I liked Ski Mask's new album

fuck off Reddit Brockhampton is shit

Anyone got a quick link to Wiki album? All the downloads I found are fucking slow

Really? I don't really care enough to return to it, but if it's a grower, I'll give it another shot.

Shit I didn't even know that Wiki released a new project thanks

anyone got a download link to Uzi, Daniel Caesar, and ASAP Mob albums?

www99.zippyshare.com/v/epuDPUnw/file.html