I’d Ha’tak her Goa’uld if you know what I mean

I’d Ha’tak her Goa’uld if you know what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-ATlpqo1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please no...

You dont have cable do you

I like the brunett more

Vala is way hotter

What? You wouldn’t Ma’tok her Tau’ri?

Hey it's the chick from star trek.
"May the force be with you, so say we all."

I’d Martok her deuterium fusion reactor if you know what I mean.

No. Aeryn Sun was hotter than later season Carter, but season 1 & 2 Carter is hotter than that.

>mfw

Jadzia > all

Thank you for pronouncing it correctly.

i beg to differ

>can't beat Andrea

Jadzi wasn't even the hottest on DS9, and her character was terribly written to boot.

>you'd waste time trying to give a blood-traitor "character"

I'd have hit the Emperors poontang

just to say I did it.

>character that got written off the show is the best
Blatant lies.

>the emperor was an old lady

wtf
wtf

wtf

natural blue-eyed blonde with fucking sexy as fuck voice vs dye and nose job joo shrew.

sorry m8 Andrea wins flat out.

Ivanova was hotter than her and Jadzia is hotter than them both

Who was even hotter than Jadzia on DS9? No one in the whole Star Trek franchise was that I can recall.

Jeri Ryan (7 of 9) was a hotter actress but they way they presented the character just turned me off her completely. The tight body suit was vulgar then the bits of metal on her face and that horrible bun they always had her hair up in. I liked 7 of 9, and her stories, but damn she looked ridiculous.

Forgot ivanova.jpg

>natural blue-eyed blonde
yawn
>fucking sexy as fuck voice
If you're into the whole 6 pack a day thing.
>vs dye and nose job joo shrew.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

yep
more often than you'd want to know about

>Ivanova was hotter
Debatable, but there is at least an argument to be had there.
>and Jadzia is hotter than them both
No.
>Who was even hotter than Jadzia on DS9?
Kira and Ezri.
>No one in the whole Star Trek franchise was that I can recall.
T'Pol, 7 of 9, and Troi in the early seasons.

>Kira and Ezri were hotter than Jadzia
Ugh, well there's no accounting for taste. Ro Laren was a cuter younger Kira. Ezri gave me boyish lesbian vibes which I have no problem with in a character, but it's not something I was attracted to. I like my women with long hair.

Troi was attractive but nothing special. Pretty average. Same for T'Pol. 7 of 9 was hot but the hair bun & the weird bodysuit ruined her for me. She looked good without that stuff though, could easily compete with Jadzia if she hadn't been a borg (pic related)

To be honest I didn't even consider Ro, though to be fair she was only in 8 episodes despite being in 3 seasons.

What is this jewish idf and what are you talking jewish?

Nice try Hansen, but I'm onto you.

>Ezri gave me boyish lesbian vibes

One of the reasons why I liked her.

Aeryn > Everybody

Reminder that Teal'c hooked up with T'Pol.

>Aeryn Sun
Pretty sure you need to go unfuck yourself

Would you? She makes me think of a school principal. I imagine being a kid that was a sent to the principal's office and she'd be behind the desk.

dat voice tho

No, especially after hearing about what went on between her and Jeri Ryan on set.

Get frelled

/thread

(You)

Wait, what happened?

Didn't Chiana have like space AIDS or something?

honestly though I've met Gigi Edgley and she's very nice

Kate made Jeri's life a nightmare on set. They hated each other.

That is disappointing

No shit? I wonder why, though the first thing that comes to mind is jealousy. I saw a few interviews with Jeri Ryans a while back and she came across as a nice person.

Yeah, Ryan has talked about it in interviews (I don't think she mentions Kate by name, but it's obvious who she is talking about). Pretty sure jealousy is the reason, 7 of 9 took up a lot of screen time after she was introduced and the notion that she was just eye candy to get ratings (which, I mean, isn't all that far off) probably didn't help.

7 of 9 was really good for the series. She looked great, and the character was nice. Even though the writing in voyager was atrocious 50% of the time, when the writers weren't generating plot holes at warp 7 speed, she really made the whole show work. 5/5 character, 5/5 actress.

Fun drinking game: try keeping track of Voyager's torpedoes during the series. Take a drink each time they fire after they should have run out.

I recommend sticking to beer unless you want to die.

I did like her as a character. Her bluntness never failed to crack me up.

Can't torpedoes be replicated?

something about "we went so fast we turned into lizards"

>Can't torpedoes be replicated?
They say that they can't replace them early on in the show, when the whole idea was that they were stranded with limited supplies.

Ah yes, the infamous warp-speed-so-fast-we-became-lizzards-and-mated-but-somehow-we-were-restored-like-nothing-happened episode.

Ah, I only vaguely remember. I didn't care that much for Voyager, it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I liked DS9... until it went into that whole weird religious thing. Garak was awesome.

slightly more obscure Trill hottie

I really liked DS9 too, though B5 was better and I didn't like some of the directions it went in.

Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k

Let's get this back to the stargate universe.

Private Huge Tits

Who is this? Is she from the spin-off that we don't talk about?

yeah, but it was a remotely activated thing. Theoretically you could go the rest of your life without the Nebari government turning it on.

Yes. but we can talk about season 2. Because it was pretty damn good. Season 1 was shit.

I'd jackson her O'neil if you get my Richard Dean Anderson

Supposedly it was because Kate was eternally angry that Jennifer Lien was kicked off the show and, in her mind, a no-talent with big boobs was hired instead.

Nevermind that it turned out Jeri Ryan was a pretty good actress. Kate made things so hard for Jeri that she started having panic attacks the night before she had to film scenes with Kate. Ever since I read Jeri's stories about it, it's completely ruined the Janeway/Seven friendship for me.

I didn't watch B5, heard some positive things about it.

Jeez, -85 that's pretty bad. So... did the writers forget or just not give a shit? Because that could have been a good plot point: lack of weapons means running from fights you could easily win, maybe finding some semi-friendly aliens and doing some decidedly non-starfleet stuff to get your hands on more weapons...

I'm going with a one-episode wonder

ew

Don't quote me on it, but I think they actually did keep track of it for the first few seasons before basically saying "fuck it."

>not liking Jennifer Halley
you lead a hollow existence

If you liked DS9, you'd like B5. It centers around interstellar war and politics, it just does it better (though it also did it with a lower budget, they used CGI instead of models, though on a positive note they didn't constantly reuse the same footage like DS9 started doing).

That's pretty shitty. I do think, for story reasons, they should have kept Kes and ditched Harry Kim, and the romance between 7 and chakotay was contrived, but it isn't fair to take it out on an actress that didn't make the call.

Might give it a go. I finished watching Andromeda not too long ago. It shows its age as a sci-fi series, but its funny to see some of the things they did (and some of the actors) show up in other sci-fi series.

Canadian sci-fi reuses people a lot. I always enjoyed that.
I liked Andromeda a lot but it's a shame it went to shit after they ditched Robert Hewitt-Wolfe.

Or just watch four seasons of Battlestar?

I can do both.
Dude asked for Stargate so that's what he got.

I like it because the characters actually have arcs and events in one episode actually matter for other episodes (one guy wrote the majority of the show).

Purple Trance > Sun Trance

Xev or Zev? The eternal debate continues.

>Kes and ditched Harry Kim
Yes.

Harry should have been killed in a freak micrometeorite accident one of the times he was supposed to have the shields up and was busy looking panicked and clueless.

1 in a million chance, doc.

I think Xev had a bit more personality so she clinches it for me. I did really like Zev though.

I don't know what's happening here, but I want more of it.

...also, to have sex with it immediately.

Do you like campy sci-fi? Would you watch Star Trek if the Enterprise would crewed by horny incompetents?

If you answered yes to these questions, watch Lexx.

Surprised we haven't got Claudia Black and that voice yet

We did though, just didn't get a pic.

Oh shit, you did too. I ctrl+f'd claudia black and didn't see anything.

I'm glad that she got into voice acting.

Fortunately for you...

He did almost die at the end of season 3? 4? from being attacked by Species 8472. They should have let him.

...Eva Habermann is no prude

Poor Stan.

Actually, come to think about it, I think Stan gets more action than Zev / Xev does on the show.

>Star Trek if the Enterprise would crewed by horny incompetents?

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-ATlpqo1M

YES, YES, AND THANK YOU

He's called Stan the Man for a reason

[spoiler]Because he basically programmed the Lexx to call him that.[/spoiler]
You're welcome.

Seriously though, while open minded about it I kind of went into Lexx thinking of it as a poor man's Farscape due to the similarity of their basic premise, but I was really pleasantly surprised. I wish it was more popular.