Not all whites are racist, but all racists are white

Not all whites are racist, but all racists are white.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/baton-rouge-officer-wounded-lone-shooter-sues-black-lives-matter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno. Don't care. Close this trash down.

This is obvious bait, but you're as wrong as you are stupid and fat.

>Not all whites are racist
I know some are mentally ill. They can't be fixed.

Why do you feel threatened when minorities gain some footing?

plenty of other racist out there too

Japs

You're right it's mostly whites promoting white genocide never other races usually because they don't care.

WOAH.. WOKE.

Fuk u craka azz bich. im racist and praod. Gooks, spics, and kikes suk jusd as much as u du

nigga, you just went full retard with shitbait

Cracker is a racist term, who uses that primarily?

The most racist human beings on the planet are old (over 70yrs) black people. They hate everyone. Including younger generation blacks.

Sounds about right

/thread OP is retard

pull the liberal out of your ass son, he's been up there too long.

So when niggers say that all white people are racist, a disgrace, shit ... they don’t say racist stuff. But if a white person says the same over blacks it‘s racist?
Now you proof me wrong bitch.

when do you meet up with them?

Black lives Matter are hell fucking racist.

someone's working on a school project.

they hate the strange look I give them when they use that word.

Not all black people are crackheads but all crackheads are black.

no kid everybody hates the younger generation.

that guy in the Unity shirt looks like auston matthews

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/baton-rouge-officer-wounded-lone-shooter-sues-black-lives-matter/

How exactly is this not classified as "rasicm" or terrorism my man.

Its a lot east asian countries. Middle East too. Was talking to someone from Jordan that lived in Dubai and mentioned that I knew someone from Yemen. Told me the place is a shit hole and the people act like chimps. A

What about Muslims? Why isn't Stephen Paddock considered a terrorist?

The majority of whites do not care about race, rather culture. If you act like a civilized person you are left to your own devices.

Why do you think minorities want to move into white dominated towns? There is less crime and better education. I live in a town of less than 10,000 people and the population is rising because of neighboring cities with high murder rates, vehicle thefts and armed robberies.

If you dont act like a thug you wont be persecuted. It's just ignorant to not believe that people being killed by police are innocent civilians that did no wrong. Get over your skin color and integrate with the rest of society.

Call me a bootlicker if you will, but I am just a normal man working to support myself and my family.

Take care of your children for gods sake. I'm sure someone has the statistics for criminals that came from a fatherless home.

You know there's black white supremacists right?

>Why isn't Stephen Paddock considered a terrorist?
No known political motive you mong

Asians

I meant: Why wasn't he automatically classified as a terrorist?
If he had a middle eastern name, he would've been called a terrorist not by the media, but by the people.
Even if a Muslim person is cleared of any affiliation to extremist groups, why do white people continue propagating their fear of terrorism? Which race is more vocal in that situation?

Not all harblegarble are barblegarf, but all barblegarf are harblegarble.

Garble me harf.

Black people and asians are racist too so everyone is it you dumb fucking taco bender

Niggers are more racist.
All they care about in life is race, it's all they think abuot.

no more of older people are racist.

bernie?

Asians and Arabs are pretty racist.

Japan. They take racism to another level.

Simple.
Anyone who identifies themselves as a "race hyphen person", rather than as simply "a person", is focused on race, first and foremost.
Is this not the classic definition of racism?

Hi,

Please move to the bad parts of Chicago, Baltimore, Los Angeles etc...

Who are you going to get mugged, shot, or murdered by first? You guessed it.. fucking blacks or hispanics.

You are a complete coward. I bet you live in a comfy neighborhood surrounded by left wing pinkos and gays.

Here's my challenge to your stupid ass.. Watch any live stream chicago police interactions and keep believing the narrative that police are the enemies.

get this shit out of here.

/thread

ISIS literally claims responbility for those attacks though, aka it's fucking a terrorist act.

kanye west

> nuff said

All niggers are racist.

I don't know what's hard to understand

A terrorist act requires a political motive.

Let's say that the circumstances were exactly the same i.e. that there was no political motive BUT that the shooter was Muslim, it still wouldn't be a terrorist act, and any stupid redneck that claimed that would be objectively wrong

BTW, look at Timothy McVeigh... labelled a domestic terrorist immediately

This argument you're making... don't

Why are white people so triggered?

How many of those people had a political motive

niggers say nigger more than white niggers say nigger so niggers are more racist than white niggers

that statement itself is racist

/thread

White people are fucking retarded:
Transgender
MLP
Furfags
LGBTQ
Tin foil hats
Fedoras
Serial killers

All white crackers

>all racists are white
That's racist.

Rwandan genocide

nigger do like nigger do but no nigger should be nigging unless niggers be niggering around that make niggers nigger

Dave Chapelle. He's the most racist man I've ever seen, he is black and not white, thus not all racist people are white

im not white you nigger