Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2OoBwLVXpFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illegal and pointless

I do. Why do you care?

Because they are pointless unless you are in the highly unlikely perfect situation where a gun is a viable option for defense.

>implying I don't.

I have my dick and my fists.
It's enough in my country to live 100 yo

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house?

Also, have you ever even been to a range and shot? It's fun

Illegal.
Also we don't have gun violence because it's illegal.
But y'all americunts will still suck on the tits of the NRAs advertisement campaign :D

Because i drink way to much used to own one , but after i blacked out and shot it in the house one night i had to get rid of it.

I'm not a terrified manlet pussy who needs a gun to give me the illusion safety.

>Also we don't have gun violence because it's illegal.
do you have crime? i heard thats illegal in some places too

>2017
>not owning a gun

i do.

Don't need one (yet)

I own 3 guns, I carry one on me at all times. I also live in a city where there have been 152 homicides so far this year. I haven't had to shoot anyone but I am prepared to do so if the situation requires it.

I do

So you own a _____ for the very small chance that you will ever need it to defend your home against ______

You not understanding an analogy does not make my argument weak

Because poor fag. Will buy one soon. Looking into getting a Yugo Mauser

I did but now I'm a felon as of 11 days ago

My own fault for not having the money to afford a decent lawyer but still a major blow to my pride.

when showering do you just stick it between your ass cheeks or what?

Because I live in a civilized country that doesn't have a third-world murder rate. Also, I have a regulation-sized penis.

Because I'm not a paranoid, chicken shit coward. I don't jump at every unfamiliar sound and I don't believe that everyone is out to kill me. In other words, I'm not American

Too expensive. If you want me to have one, by all means buy me one and pay for any appropriate licenses and training where available.

enjoy the acid attacks on your already ugly women

What's your plan for when Tyrone and Jamal start kicking in your door at 2 am? Gonna use your ninja skills on them you stupid fuck?

Acid attacks? That is the sort of crazy paranoid shit that makes my point for me.

Why does it always have to come to that? Can I not own guns because they are fun to shoot? It has to be about being paranoid or having a small penis or something? Stupid faggots.

This is the sort of insane thinking that gets everyone killed. How many times has this happened per capita? Virtually never. Idiot.

I don't want one. Don't care for the culture around them. Don't carry any weapon at all but I did pick up 2 swords from a local pawn shop last year. 1 as a wall decoration and the other as a potential piece for my wedding. Gf likes the idea of a king and queen style

You can own a gun for any reason you like. I only stated why I do NOT own a gun.

Daww. Babby got his first gun? Run along, start your Sup Forums threads, make sure you sound like you've had one forever now

It's called being prepared just in case. It's pretty stupid to assume that it will never happen to you just because it hasn't yet. Do you wear a seat belt? I've never had a wreck in 25 years driving. I don't think I even seen one happen. Yet I still wear my seat belt because I like to be prepared.

But the implication of saying it that way is that people who do own guns are paranoid/small dicked/etc., which is dumb faggot talk.

If you don't let criminals rape your wife and children it's racist

I enjoy carrying a gun; I don't do it out of any fear or paranoia. However, I do know that I'll always have one if I need one. You can try and guess how you think people who carry weapons feel, but I think you're just projecting your own insecurities.

I am waiting to buy one until 21. I know that I can purchase a rifle or a shotgun right now, but I rather just hold out.

As stupid as it sounds, I kind of wanted to make my firearm purchases "small to big", in the sense of buying a handgun first. I have fucked around alot with shotguns though.

I just got another one today

I don't need it unlike you fags

I wear a seat belt because it is illegal not to. The chances of something violent happening to you so you that you would need a gun to defend yourself is in the range of 0.0001%. Preparing for that sort of eventuality is simply madness. Obviously if you yourself are involved in violent criminal activities, your chances of being harmed would rise but I assume that wouldn't apply to the good citizens on this board

Not at all. You are reading too much into it. The very definition of paranoia

Who says I dont? Plus a civil war sword, a ww1 bayonet, a few hundred indian arrowheads, knives of all sizes all ridiculously sharp.

If we had gun control you wouldn't need to be "prepared"

If I was insecure, I would probably carry a gun to compensate, don't you think?

Too lazy to get concealed carry license

bruh. Where could you even live where its 0.0001% chance?

yeah man, because drugs are completely under control via government intervention
10/10

Yeah that's a good reason to not have a gun
What did you shoot?

but I do

probably the ceiling

That is the national average. Obviously higher in some places, lower in others. Get out of the cities is my advice

How is being prepared madness? It's literally putting a tool in my drawer and letting it sit there. And you wear a seat belt because you value your life enough to make sure you are protected in case you get into a wreck.

What charge did you catch?

>If we had gun control you wouldn't need to be "prepared"

Home invasions don't happen if there is gun control? Criminals don't do crimes when there is gun control? I don't care if Tyrone and Jamal are unarmed when they try to break in. I don't want it to be a fair fight. I want to have the upper hand.

its not pointless, its nice to have so you have an easy way of killing yourself when the soul crushing loneliness of life becomes too much to bear.

It's madness because you are preparing for a ridiculously small possibility.

you'd probably tell others they shouldn't because you project your insecurity. And you wouldn't buy one because you're afraid you'll blow your head off after you realize your life is a series of epiphanies that never amount to any change, and that all this time you've wasted can't be returned to you

>Home invasions don't happen if there is gun control? Criminals don't do crimes when there is gun control?
seems to work in places like Japan.

I don't have one because I'd shoot myself. I don't think I have depression or anything like that but there are certain days where I genuinely tell myself that if I had a gun I'd pull the trigger. That scares me and I don't trust myself.

Just ban crime

done.

A few of my toys.

i own 3 rifles, a shotgun, and a pistol

Yup, and basically every other small Scandinavian country.

Winning arguments with stupid Americans is its own reward

Because I don't live in the US and am in a civilized community

>internet arguments are real

They are expansive. I'm way to poor for such luxuries.

Are you free? or do you answer to "Subject?

I can only hope your delusions break before the refugees break you

>Are you free?
are you propositioning me?

ya know, it would be interesting to see that mask on the news

More insanity. There are no refugees where I live. I am far too affluent to be bothered by that sort of thing

FACT.

99.99% of rapes happen because the victim doesn't carry.

The other.001 happens because of some faggot that wants to be

Because I live in a pussy country (UK) where they're banned. All I'm allowed to have is some shitty air rifle. Instead of mass shootings, we have sand people chucking bombs around here. Guns or not, idiots will always find a way to kill.

Because it takes about 9 months to maybe get a gun permit here, and most applications fail. Not that the laws stop the gun violence. 60.77 / 100k homicide rate.

You mean "free" like the country where you have to stare at a piece of cloth while people sing to it or half the country loses its shit. That kind of free?

I do. pic related

I hear its pretty stabby there too

because i'm not a paranoid pussy

>Because I live in a pussy country (UK) where they're banned.
no they are not, you can by long guns in the UK.

Yes, yes I am

Pint glasses or bottles mostly.

just like the good ole days. grab your musket

I own 20

Don't worry britbongs, we'll come save you again when you pussies realize what you've done

Americans should just admit they like guns and they like shooting. Nothing wrong with that per se. Then they ruin their argument with all this paranoid shit about defending themselves, as if anyone is out there trying to harm them.

youtu.be/2OoBwLVXpFc

Sounds brutal

It's "buy" by the way. Licensing is near impossible.

take a pic of your buttplug in your arse and that .380 pistol

That's not madness, that's just being what you consider to be overly prepared. Madness would be, say, lighting candles on my glock shrine and saying the glock prayer before everytime I open the door. Like I said, it's nothing more than putting the gun in the drawer and that's it.

>seems to work in places like Japan.

It's almost like you are implying that things which work in a hyper-homogeneous society will work in one that could not be less homogeneous.

Believe it or not it worked in other countries

Okay? And? I can't buy any of that stuff. I have 44 cents to my name. Poorfag is I!

Mad people don't realize they are mad. I don't say overly prepared. I say insanely overly prepared (in its most literal sense)

Why don't you own a gun?
I due own 2 guns

Nice trips

see What works in one place will not necessarily work in another. There's no sense in even wasting bandwidth discussing gun bans because you and I both know it won't happen. It's not even feasible.

Sorry - that was needlessly insensitive of me

It's a matter of time

is it? I remember watching an interview from this super right wing Japanese guy talking about how much he hates Chinese and Koreans and wants them kicked out of the country for causing (unspecified) problems.

oh no doubt, I love shooting rifles as a hobby. AR's are a fucking money sink but they are fun to customize. I also keep a revolver on my nightstand. Nothing wrong with that either. Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it, as they say. Doesn't mean I'm waking up every 3 minutes in a nervous sweat thinking I'm in danger.