When will Alyssa feed herself to an anaconda?

When will Alyssa feed herself to an anaconda?

more?

went to high school with her lol

ass?

oh she had a great ass

that is a sweet ass. why are you posting so slowly?

Id feed her the trouser snake.

Cause I wanna know if she's done it yet

me too, and i don't even live in america

This is not funny guys! My girlfriend died in a tragic snake a year ago. It was very traumatic. Pic related

Soon user.
>soon.

Wait how many poeple actually want her eaten?

Bump

I want her to. It would be sexy af

Are you the other snake user?

Maybe if we just slip some sleepy juice in her drink during a party at BSU

Nope.

So that makes at least 3 anons with a massive Alyssa Welch folder. Do you think she knows?

I'm that user who knew her in highschool. This is really fucking weird anons. You wont actually do something to her would you?

Nah, it’s only the 2 of us.

I don't have a folder but I'm here to enjoy the fapping ride

we all are

I have a video of her during one of her livestreams where I asked her to be snake food and her reactions. Any sites that I can use to share it?

does she know how sexy those pants make her look?

fucking /b has turned into beta cuck central
IF YOU DONT HAVE NUDES OF THE BITCH
FUCK OFF

im tired of u fucking betas

If it's a mp4 or something you can share on vola

thx

it will be a few minutes

Alright you fuckers what do you think

Link wont post so here it is

oh Alyssa, Alyssa, Alyssa. Fate has already decided what is in store for you

>thought thread was going to be vore

I am disappoint.

well some anons are trying to convince her to do IRL vore

I've been out of the loop for a while. Have people actually talked to this bitch yet? Or do we just make threads and fap to the idea?

user posted a video of him asking her during a livestream. Not gunna stop though. She is going to be snake chow one way or another

I wanna rub and lick her thighs

lurkers

For those who are new
>19 years old
>5 foot 2
>100-110 lbs
>very naive
>very far left
>goes to college in Massachusettes

I am in favor of this. I have tips for when the deed needs done.

what tips?

On how to get the snake to actually devour. They're notoriously fickle.

Well how do you?

bump

Okay:
>smell is important
>she needs to smell like animal
>like, rub mice all over her
>especially hair
>perfumes of any kind will deter it completely
>shampoo/lotion/makeup/etc are all no goes
>she needs to be deathly still and calm
>like borderline comatose
>snake shouldn't have eaten for like months
>like near death starvation
>will promote feeding
>naked (obviously)
>cut hair to shoulder length? Might not be necessary

should she be sedated?

When Alyssa will mount me?

One lucky snake to eat a girl like her

do you think she knows that photo manip exists?

when will I mount alyssa?

Eh, I dunno. Sleeping pills maybe. Alcohol is *the* scent to repel them, so no drunk.

just close your eyes and use the power of imagination!

would pot brownies, shrooms or acid work?

i always look at the background of photos and most of the time the hottest girls are in rich houses or on yachts

I hope she sees it and gets turned on thinking about the snacked wrapped tightly around her body. Getting her sexually excited

she is rich irl

Look dude, this is Sup Forums, I'm sure someone here can give you advice on making a girl unconscious, but it ain't gonna be me.

The hottest women tend to marry well off men. These men are usually well off genetically.

This adds up to rich hot girls.

I'm asking if it would effect the snake when she is eaten and digested.

How responsible of you.

And yes. Anything that will sedate her will sedate it to a lesser extent unless it wears off within a couple hours. Digestion takes a while.

Also, DO NOT livestream this shit. It takes a WHILE. It'll get shut down. Record and upload and it will be immortal.

I'd love to watch her be eaten, seeing her sexy feet slide down inside the snake, soon to be digested

ok, so a brownie out of the 3 is the best option. How long should it take for her body to be enveloped by the snake? How long for digestion?

the image of her tight curved body hour by hour, day by day loosing it's form and turning into a slush of goo gets me rock hard

Anywhere from thirty minutes to a few hours for consumption; and a few days to a couple weeks for complete digestion.

Also, don't go anywhere near a snake that's feeding. It WILL regurgitate it's meal very quickly to escape.

how do you recommend filming the event? Feet or head first? Also I wanted to ask her questions while she is being eaten.

as in... Boise State University?

Bridgewater

Whatever the snake decides, man. Probably head. And she can't be awake at all.

It would be nice to talk to her as she's eaten but it would be a shame to see those feet disappear.

Is there a pic dump of her?

this is one, would it be possible to force it to be feet first?

For tgose who aren't sure on this, this is her. Does the world really need another self absorbed white girl?

It will probably start head. Think of the hair.

hnnnng those tight ass pants

true, but wouldn't she still get air since it would be a while before she passes the lungs?

I think the snake would decide really. I'm sure we can get it to attach to a certain end first. She desperately needs to be eaten. Has she considered it yet? If not we need to place the idea in her head that she's being environmentally friendly being food

We haven't tried the environmental angle yet, not sure if it would do much though. Have you seen anons video yet?

That's good. Does she love this thing? Play on that. Or tell her it will benefit science greatly.

do you think she loves it? To me she seemed embarrassed. How would I know if she is in on it?

I watched it but doesn't load well. Tell her that she'll be famous and she'll be seen as someone who pushed the limits of human love for animals, play on her dumb side. At 19 I'm sure the snake will enjoy eating her. Prime meat

She is niave but not dumb, apparently she ranks pretty well in her class

We'll have to make up some research project then, play on her doing good emotional side.

cite the utter disappoint that the one discovery channel special was and how she could do it properly

Depends on the major. Any cunt can do well in Gender Studies.

the worst part is that the only way to contact her with a guaranteed response is during her livestreams. They are infrequent and she reacts the same way in the video, embarrassed and plays off the questions as "ooh that's a goofy question of course not" but in a really odd tone.

and any gender can do well in cunt studies