2017 World Baseball Classic: USAUSAUSA vs Island where all of the good players come from Thread #2

Freedom wins everytime edition
4-2 USA top 4th
This is basically a game 7

someone post that picture of Yellich's mom, it was good luck

guys anyone else here from USA?

please don't ogle mommy

Stanton is a monster

"Honest" Giancarlo "Abe Lincoln" Stanton

>that bat crack on Stanton's dinger

fug

1st for Yelich Mommy

Is stanton natty bros?

GIANCARLO ALMOST MURDERED A SMALL CHILD

SACRIFICES TO THE GOD OF DINGERS

America desu senpai

aww come on that sounded good off the bat

*blocks your path in the showers*

Meme park strikes again

>mfw a britbong tries to levy a tax near me

he had to reach out just a bit too far

HNNNNNNNGH

GIANCARLO OH MY GOD

FUCK THIS PARK

Just found out the biggest retard I knew in high school got his mafia dad to give him ownership of a lucrative local business. He's pulling in over a million of a year and banging 10/10 broads. I'm making 40k and i'm about to go into 200k of debt for law school. And I'm alone on a Saturday night and jerked off 4 times already.

why does he have a japanese brand cap on his head and a nike coat on too?

While inside and cooking?

Everyone forgot that Crawford hit the single that got Stanton up and made it 2 runs instead of 1.

who /yelichmom/ here?

I think I came. I was looking away when he hit that shit. I think the ball has a different sound when he connects

God I love this tournament
That thing was obliterated

Tiddies and pizza rolls she's a keeper

Dicks Out

>born 1968

Jesus. She looks younger than me

I will laugh so hard when we star making our comeback, it wil be so funny to see you all getting BTFO after feeling so joyful.

Why did he end up so weird looking?

umm yes that's the point of game threads my dude

>Looks like my aunt looked 13 years ago
>They're the same age
Damn

at least you are stuck in your shithole

keep out

posting yelich's mom is good luck so i'll keep doing it

USA USA USA

I don't care what you say about this tournament. This is exciting fucking baseball in March. I love it

holy
Dinger champ right there

Who /petcopark/ here

I still don't understand why they keep using wooden bats that break every other at bat and barely hit the ball instead of using big aluminum bats like normal leagues.

c'mon duffy let's go

drop me a line

>as he uses his bicycle to turn the crank to power the battery that his village uses for their community computer

At least since that stat was a measured thing. Still, even with the eyeball test Stanton's best home runs stack up with some of the best ever

It's tradition to break bats when busting balls.

IF WE LOSE TO USA I WILL LITERALLY LEAD THE D.R TO BECOME A FIRST WORLD NATION AND ECONOMICALLY KEK USA FOR A CENTURY, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

His SoCal mom probably had a lot of work done.

Well at least you can grow up to put his ass in jail lel

I wish I could get my mom this level of plastic surgery, not sure if anyone else has this feel but shes like my grandma now.

>instead of using big aluminum bats like normal leagues

do you want dead pitchers?

try to find yelich's mom and post creep shots of her

Send Duffy back out for the 5th.

She looks like that SNL chick vanessa

hitting and aluminum bat tech has developed to the point where that would make it nonstop homeruns. Games would never fucking end

if they used aluminum bats there would be like 20 guys a season hitting 50+ homeruns

pitcher ERA would balloon

And he looks like the SNL dude Pete Davidson

are Miller, Gyvens or Robertson available today
please no, they all pitched yesterday didn't they?

who /regretting all the shit-talking they did against the US team earlier/ here?

I like the USA, its basically like a hotel where people work until they go back to the country they actually love.

Is D.R. losing?

yes, but they're only doing it ironically

Holy shit you are right. JUst as weird looking too

nice flag

Wouldn't that solve all the issues of the game being too boring because everything favors the pitcher so much? I mean I'd love to see like 5 HRs a game every day, nobody enjoys 1-2 score shitfests.

>leadoff walk

wtf I love Jews now

cmon jones hit a dinger

>How can baseball be so unstable.

It really isn't. While its luck factor is slightly higher than basketball or football, the best teams do win and the parity distribution is roughly the same as the NHL and NFL.

That said, a reason a team like Colombia can challenge a baseball power in a single game is because they have one of the better pitchers in baseball and decent staff all around. Not enough to win a 7 game series against a better team, but good enough to steal a game. Add in the general laziness/complacency of the MLB all-star rosters on the US and Dominica toward this tournament, and you have a recipe for an upset.

Also, you can say "real baseball" is played over at least a 7 game series, much like "real cricket" is a 5 day test rather than ODI/T20.

leadoff walk
alright lets go, lets blow these fuckers out

>captcha: oriole
Jones please

I don't really get mad at islander-Americans rooting for PR or DR over US. It's the only sport they're good at. It's not as bad as Italian-Americans rooting for Italy over USA in soccer

>baseball should tailor its rules FOR ME
Fuck off

WE WANT A PITCHER NOT A BELLY ITCHER

You want games to last 6 hours because it takes forever to get 3 outs each inning? That's what would happen

Since when is (((Kinsler))) elite?

I've been rooting for the US

He chose to play for America not Israel you mong

Kindler is a hall of farmer. He will get a ring eventually.

They should have baseball seasons be 16 games long. Have the top 30 pitchers get paid the combined salary of an entire rotation. Baseball would become the most exciting sport in the world with the stakes that high

why did he have to leave the rangers

honestly baseball needs to be sped up but no rule changes

end fucking forced commercial breaks and just speed up the wasted time. This applies to any USA sport though. The commercial pacing and breaks ruin any chance of me watching it regularly.

what

the fuck

cmon guys quit it with the time outs think about the pace of play

he's gotta be the most underrated player in the game, overshadowed by the big boppers behind him. But he's just good at every aspect of the game, keeps it up a couple more seasons and he'll be in the hall of fame

So they Rangers could acquire a guy that played one full season for them before having a career ending injury. They won that trade btw.

>rags

t. NFL fan

Get a fucking pitch clock out there the Dominicans are slow as shit

Also, as a compromise for the DH debate: Just get rid of the ninth batter. No DH and no hitting pitcher. There's no good reason that a lineup has to be 9 hitters.

Raise the mound height back to what it was pre -1969.

That would shave 45 mins from a average game.

Book was a lot better

>>>/nba/

cmon yelich hit a dinger

>pitch clock

Not going to lie, Dominican here. Did anyone unironically cared about this meme tournament? No but seriously, we need to get our baseball player safe and sound for the world series. Lets stop this meme.

what's wrong with a pitch clock

I was looking at his stats the other day He'd need 3 more good seasons to even have a shot at the hall

>rags

fucking this, and now another pitching change. they're slow as fuck out there

let's go yelich

After Young was traded, the front office pushed Kinsler to be the new face of the team. That never sit well with kinsler since he is not a fan of the media. From there the situation in Texas was tarnished.