BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT HERE Sup Forums

BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT HERE Sup Forums

ANY WAY TO DOWNLOAD TEXT BOOK PDF'S?

Google search is monopolized, I searched in torrent sites as well and nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus(dot)ec
soundcloud.com/fadedxburns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally chegg etextbook rentals or your public library. At the library it’s like 5 bucks for the membership and you get an older copy but still... also it’s october and you haven’t gotten books yet???

GO! with Office 2016 Volume 1

That's the book in specific I need, any good samaritan please help a Sup Forumsrother out

I started in september and I been sleeping on buying them because broke

but now an important essay is coming up and I really need it

gen.lib.rus(dot)ec

how does that work ive never used it

looks super complicated

Hmmm. What's the complicated part? I've literally just searched the book I was looking for. Anyway, have you replaced (dot) with an actual "."?

yeah well this is the book i cant seem to find it even though i typed it in, i dont know where to search it in either tho i should probably watch a video on it tho

"GO! with Office 2016 Volume 1"
That's the textbook i need atm

>Office book

Please tell me this is not Microsoft Office Word.

You just gotta read "Help" manual and you are set.

i have no idea this is the book i need tho

??????????????

majestic bait OP

word 2016 has a search bar at the top

use your keyboard to type what you want to do into that search bar

you obviously dont get it

all my assignments are in the textbook, i cant just use the application

this has to be some autistic level troll

If you are this retarded, just drop out of college.

????????
im serious though

He'd probably need Sup Forums's help to do that too.

Nigger, don't come with that stupid bullshit.

Just make a copy from one of your classmates. College is about being enough socially dinamic to function in a bussiness, whether it be as a wagecuck or a cuckbussinessowner is your damn problem.

Even if Sup Forums gave him a step by step listing on how to do that he wouldn't be able to do it.

Yeah if it was me I would've obviously asked someone for help in class but when half your is filled with anti social rich boy niggers that can't even speak up in class to answer questions from the teacher there's a problem there

That's why I'm here looking for a textbook, I rather deal wit the bullshit of Sup Forums and find some way eventually than work with those retards in my class with no sense of communication

FUCK TEXT BOOKS SON !

BUMP DIS FIRE DEEZ FIRE ASS TRACKS BIH

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns

Rich kids you say? The more fucking reasonto be on their good grace.

Tried and gave up. Anyway, $100 for a disposable book? Come the fuck on, get a better college. Choose wisely next time asshole.