>50 Cent ruined hip-hop

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns
youtube.com/watch?v=cgfS4JbrMnk
youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU1
youtube.com/watch?v=75Q440WphbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't ruin a trainwreck that's been ongoing for 5000+yrs

>back then niggers beat on shit and chanted. now they let some joo give them access to a drum machine and chant. oh yeah sometimes they steal samples too.

50 Cent didn't really ruin it, but he didn't really help. I say it started with Lil Wayne.

Mobile/Tablet games have ruined gaming

>women are vile, malevolent creatures that tear eachother down, are motivated by attention and only ride the coattails of what's popular. They are inauthentic in everything they do. The only ones safe from this manipulative behavior are retards, shut ins, Amish, and the children.
>people who settle for traps have personality flaws they would rather be gay to keep, instead of fixing them and living out a normal life
>American cartoons and the majority of popular Sup Forums material is washed up, nostalgiafag, virtue signaling autism blankets for people who can't get past being 15 emotionally. They've even rounded out the sharp edges for the aspies.

I like turtles

Alice threads are actually pretty good

>people who can't get past being 15 emtionally
>>women are vile, malevolent creatures

very insightful quote, thanks!

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd that's exactly how the banana meme started

t.Chad

How is this an unpopular opinion?

>Nicki Minaj is a fucking idiot in real life but she's actually a good rapper

Rick and Morty is trash in the same way Breaking Bad is trash.

you talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded

if you are reading this your life is already a failure

ma niggz

You hate it because it's true and you're likely one of the tards.

easy nigger, hate is a strong word

Israel has a right to exist.

no it does not, palestine has a right to exist

Give me a real genuine reason to hate on jews. I've never understand what's bad about that religion

They both do

the government should bring back public hangings and capital punishment for non lethal crimes such as rape, child abuse and physical abuse of people that cant defend themselves like retards and old people

50 CENT NUTTED ALL OVER HIP HOP !

>BUMP DEEZ FIRE TRACKS DOE !

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns

I do

That's not an unpopular opinion

How does jews thrive more than any other religion?

Elementary > Sherlock

Explain to me how Breaking Bad is trash.

if you are posting you hate yourself more than this board hates you

This flag is awesome.

this makes my brain confused

your quote fukin sucks

Naughty Bear was not a bad game.

blizzard are sjw cucks

>The US is not as powerful as they think they are, they're just a bunch of fags run by fags who put a price on everything. They're known worldwide not out of respect, but because they're the laughing stock of everyone

i know i just randomly clicked the first one i saw in my folder. also your picture is gay.

is this quote better?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

America has a problem with guns and violence.

Wow, the story of Sup Forums in one sentence. Good job.
> Awesome hair, too

Agree

that kinda talk will get you beat up and possibly shot in the vagina

What does t. Mean?

too soon

Fuck you traps are not gay

Niggers need to get over slavery and start being productive members of society.

Judaism on its own is fine. jews are fine.

zionism is a belief some jews have that they are gods chosen people, and that all other people are not people, but less than them.

they have spent most of their existence trying to find ways to undermine civilizations to work to their means, meanwhile destroying every one of those civilizations in the process.

they have for this reason been kicked out of every country aside from a few modern first world countries for this reason.

you dont have to hate jews any more than you have to hate extremist muslims or extremist christians. you really dont have to hate any of them. just understand that there are people that claim judaism as their religion, that want you dead and think of you as nothing but a being that should work under them for their means. The difference is that zionist use media, whatever is prevelant at the time to distort reality to what they want others to believe to reach those means.

yes huh

2pac ruined hip hop

Hip hop was never good enough to ruin

call traps gay one more time and i will shoot up an online school
youtube.com/watch?v=cgfS4JbrMnk

all the men in kpop are ugly and pussies why do girls obsess over them?

Traps are gay you faggot

man wants woman parts
so other men can fuqq him
GAY
A
Y

It all started off pretty rational till ya got to the whole
> The difference is that zionist use media, whatever is prevelant at the time to distort reality to what they want others to believe to reach those means.

Someday white people will die out and I don't like that

this youtu.be/T0foINOBjpU1

2017 "IT" was a dark comedy and doesn't deserve to be listed as horror.

Yer a liar

Are you trusting I won't google it to call your bullshit? nbc universal chief executive: stephen b. burke. I won't bother with the others.

>this nigga knows

Hip hop was never good

if all black people in america became passive the crimerate would drop 80%

you are just mad because you know the trap might have a bigger dick then you shrimp dick fucktards

youtube.com/watch?v=75Q440WphbE

you're arguing with someone who is not me, the person you originally replied to.

you can look up whatever you want.

im not asking you to believe any of what i said.

whether or not you think its rational either.

someone (maybe you) asked why someone might not like jews. i gave an example as to why some people might like some jews.

I didn't say I believed it, I explained the common theme to a small amount of a race/religion of people that are disliked and why that might be.

So does 95% of every other country.

I hate nintendo.

Black people would be equally productive and law abiding as whites if they stopped listing to libtard"s

For someone who doesn't care you make pretty long posts. Also can you please capitalize the first letter of your sentences? It annoys me. Thanks.

i typed for less than 30 seconds, twice. this post being a third

and no i refuse to use my pinkies in a way that will push the shift buttons on an anonymous imageboard

as long as the message is understandable it shouldn't be a problem fucknut

There is a genuine difference between feminine penises and masculine penises.

shut up, infidel. do you want me to explain how muslims are superior to jews?

The additives in vaccines actually do cause all manner of fucked up diseases.

Careful not to cut yourself with so much edge, boys.

I wonder what would happen if bullies flipped a kid upside down and his milk change fell to the floor. Would the teacher just trample the bully for free money?

you are the most edgy here you dumb grammar nazi

The United States didn't have to drop the atom bombs on Japan to end WWII. They could've yielded the same result of unconditional Japanese surrender by performing a wave conventional bombing runs on supply routes, military installations, anti-air batteries, and other vital enemy resources with the overwhelming firepower they had on standby in-fleet up against the weakened and retreating enemy military capability in theater. The atom bombs were chosen for an instant approach to the attrition method while, more importantly, displaying how quickly American firepower had evolved in such a short period of time to the Soviet Union, who intelligence agencies and the highest echelons of military leaderships knew were a far greater threat than the Axis powers by the end of WWII.

I agree. Also the punishments for lesser crimes should be much greater, like a hand for theft type stuff... or nothing but a fine, if there is no victim in a crime like prostitution or drugs. This together would just about eliminate the entire need for prisons.

Better a grammar nazi that an illiterate retard, retard.

hey, so when is project normalize going to go into full effect?

are you actually autistic or is that a copy paste