WWYD Brutal / Rape / Torture Edition

WWYD Brutal / Rape / Torture Edition.

Cut her tits off and keep them as trophies

She has a cute face that needs to be ruined by a huge cock fucking it. That wouldn't be me though, I would be fucking those massive tits while I get my great dane to rape her face. Once we both cum I'll film the dog raping her with her phone and send the video to her entire family.

Bump

wwyd?

I would take my underoos off and shit in her cunt.

I would have her pick the dingle berries from my fat hairy ass and we would dip them in french onion dip and eat them.

First I would take her by the hair and bring her to her knees and force my cock down her throat until she gags hard. I would then spank her ass til its nice and red almost til she couldn't take it anymore. I would proceed to bending her over and fucking her tight pussy from behind and she screamed to make me stop. After she had enough I bring her to her knees yet again and cover her face with my hot load.

Wwyd?

I'm close to shooting a huge load on Conway Twitty. Imagine those huge ropes of cum splashing across his hairy chest and into his perfectly coiffed hair. Tell me what would you do?

Wwyd to my girl

Oh yeah, I would like for us to shit on each other's asses, and then she could eat the cum out of Conway Twitty's hair.

Come on faggots, tell me how much you want to cum on Conway!

Left and right need to watch as the middle one gets fucked hard in the ass.

anyone wanna go to town on her?

Pull a Weinstein on her. Convince her to come audition for a role, then lock the door behind me.

"...user? ...what are you doing? why did you lock the door?"

You have some great assets that I would love to exploit in my movies.

"what do you mean user? what assets are we talking about?"

Wwyd to her?

I'd tell her she's leaving my office with cum down her throat or cum in her ass. Down her throat if she willingly blows me, in her ass if she refuses.

Wwyd to her?

"...what?!?! no!! let me out!" she looks indiganant as her eyes dart around looking for an exit past you, and goes to try and open the door.

She looks like she pretends to be tough, so I'd arrange for a train to be run on her ass and send her friends photos of her crying at the end.

Ass it is, the way I prefer

You faggots aren't doing shit! Talking about raping a girl when you haven't seen your dick in years. Bunch of fat shits!

Prescribe a diet of semen for her

wwyd

as she tries to rush for the door she stumbles and falls on her hands and knees.
"no! get away from me!"

WWYD to this fat piggy

Get her drunk at girls' night out then video tape her blowing me. Her husband will love the video at work on Monday morning

My wife, wwyd to her?

That ass is just asking for it hard. I'd slap her around until she is in the fetal position waiting for it.

Who is going to cum on Conway?

Oh god I'm so close to cumming!

Tell me what you would do to Conway Twitty! You know you want to eat his hairy ass!

Come on guys! We can use our pre cum as lube and stroke each other on Conway's face.

It feels so good!

Wwyd?

Bent over, in the ass, in front of that mirror.

I can't hold out much longer guys!

Walk up to her and ask if she's the dick sucker. As she tries to respond all confused, I'd take my dick out and start face fucking her.

Oh yeah bend him over huh?

Kek

after a huge slapping she is curled up lying on the floor shaking a bit, afraid to resist, wearing this short skirt and heels

Thank you sir

Face fuck Conway too huh?

WWYD

How many rounds and how many dicks would she take until she's sobbing uncontrollably, ?

I'd tape her hands behind her back then drop an eyelash into her eye.

WWYD to my daughter Becca?

Getting closer, that big hair does it for me!

Just roll up the skirt, roll down the panties, and use her. I'd them cum on her face and tell her the leading role is filled but she can have back up this shoot

Do you think she does it willingly or to pay off her husband's gambling debts?

Well Becca can suck a big hairy turd out of Conway's ass and we would smoke it like a blunt.

come on... we all know that underneath that luxurious hair is a big man pussy on his head, just waiting to be fucked!

Get her drunk and then give her to a frat party

A little bit of both. She probably thought it was only her husband at first.

Oh yeah Becca I am so high from smoking this turd blunt, I'm high as shit! Fuck Conway's smelly man hole!

mmm hell yes. Go on with this whore milf

not a pube?

honestly i would have just cum into her gorgeous ass.
"...what?!?! but you violated me!!! i wanted that leading role!"

Anyone want to rape my wife in her ass?

Oh god I'm gonna cum!!!!!! And I just pasted Conway's face and shit my pants at the same time. Oh I'm not done yet though.

Let me see the hole first.

>not a pube?
Way to hard to get into her eye.

She'd let the frat brothers do things she won't let her husband,like fuck her ass or fuck her with two dudes at once.

Come on guys! Why am I the only one posting Conway Twitty!?

Wwyd

leading role next time she lets me fuck her, possibly...

really... that's your question?? Are the rest of the Internet's pictures blocked for you or something that you can post sluts and whores?

Of course. Worth raping?

not if she's taking it in the throat

"but user i need this job! otherwise I'll be out of money!! please, you already fucked my ass, what else could you need"

My friends need to let off some steam.

she'd "let" them

I suppose. Seems already pretty stretched. I guess I could use a baseball bat to finish the job.

Yea. Damn. Not just her ass, I'd rape her pussy too. Don't care if you or her protested. I'd fucking ram it in her cunt after it had been in her ass, then I'd ram it back in her ass covered in her pussy juice. I'd make her taste her own ass off my cock before fucking her asshole so brutally she screamed. I'd make sure her ass was loose and used and cum filled after.

Put rubber bands around each tit till it turns the blue-ish purple tint. Mouse traps on the nipples and a chip bag magnet clip on her labias. Possibly a clip on her nose so I can make her vomit when I face fuck her. Then shove snake drain cleaners up her pussy and use them as dildos to cut up her vaginal walls. I'd finish her off by sperging her clit with a vibrator till she squirted while she dangles from a noose.

Drunk or sober, she's doing it willingly. It's her "midlife crisis"

"...what? what do you mean?"

In her ass or pussy? Which has all the wear?

Love to watch her get brutally ass raped. She'd probably fight it though.

We're making a japanese film called Bukkake

Speaking of which, is this work out puss worth the effort?

WWYD to this fatty

Most definitely her ass. She has to cry for being such a whore.

WWYD?

Wwyd to my GF ?

"what does that mean user?"
she's still on the floor but she's desperate for a job. her panties are near her high heels but she can't reach them exactly to pull them up, she's exhausted.

Fuck yeah, she's fit but still small enough I can hold her down and rape her ass with my hard throbbing cock while I reach down and play with that hairy cunt and watch you rape my girl until she cries

Yeah she's been raped in the ass before but she still always cries.