HILLARY FAGS BTFO

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHSHSHSHEHHRJRNBDJDNDND

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/clinton-email-server-hacker-222824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has only yet to begin. Once he seals the deal with GOP it's fucking over. She receives 100% of his effort.

Romney in a landslide.

>that sudden drop
hory shit they haven't even had a debate yet
she is so fucked

What if she outshines him in debates? What if she pulls a Rubio?

>What if she pulls a Rubio?
you mean making an obvious 20 second prepared speech over and over again and crashing your campaign with no survivors?

>pulls a Rubio
I don't remember that working out for Rubio

He stumped the Trump at one of the debates. Chocked every other one though

I don't remember a stumping occurring, user. I remember sad attempts followed by him dropping out, but not actually stumping Trump.

We call that pulling a Rubotio

Trump got stumped, we can admit it. But Rubio after that collapsed like an American bridge, losing his home state and was embarrassed by his own kids and state. Trump got stumped for one night, Rubio got stumped for the rest of his career.

>Trump got stumped
hi Schlomo, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

HOLY FUCK OBAMA IS DONE FOR

HOLY FUCK OBAMA IS DONE FOR!

HOLY FUCK BUSH IS DONE FOR

>shilling this hard

HOLY FUG A BENIS

Are facts considered shilling?

Is there a link so I can get paid?

The only thing I'm worried about is either Trump doing something retarded that causes his support to drop or Hillary doing something like killing Bill and riding a wave of sympathy votes.

>shills getting nervous

what a glorious day

It's not shilling, he's just telling you how retarded you are.

The polls don't mean anything.

>shills post graph non stop as 'proof' their employer is going to win
>Sup Forums tells them those polls are about to shift
>never gunna happen
>it happens
>THOSE POLLS DONT MATTER LOOK AT THESE OLD ELECTIONS AT DIFFERENT TIMES WITH DIFFERENT CANIDATES AND DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES
They don't pay you guys enough. This board demands a better quality shill. I'm getting bored of the constant BTFOings and eternal butthurt of these low tier minimum wage shills

What happened after May 7th? Why the sudden drop

shills moving the goal posts again.

first they were like LELELELELE HILLARY HAS A HUGE LEAD TRUMP IS DONE FOR.

now its like LELELELELEL THE POLLS DONT MEAN ANYTHING XD

good try retards.

THERE IT IS AGAIN!

>The emails are just lies and slander by the conservatives
>nothing will come out of it

>implying it will stay like this

Did you all forget about the Nevada ruckus? The only reason why Trump is going up right now is because of that. In a couple weeks everyone will forget about it and Clinton will continue to beat Trump in most polls.

╔╗─╔╗╔╦╦╗───────────╔╗╔╗─╔═══╗───╔╗──────────╔╗╔╗╔╗
║║─║║╚╣║║───────────║║║║─║╔═╗║───╚╝──────────║║║║║║
║╚═╝║╔╣║╠══╦══╦╗─╔╗─║╚╝║─║╚═╝║╔══╦╦══╦══╦══╗─║║║║║║
║╔═╗║║║║║╔╗║╔═╣║─║║─╚═╗║─║╔══╝║╔═╣║══╣╔╗║╔╗║─╚╝╚╝╚╝
║║─║║║║║║╔╗║║─║╚═╝║───║║─║║───║║─║╠══║╚╝║║║║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝─╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╩╝─╚═╗╔╝───╚╝─╚╝───╚╝─╚╩══╩══╩╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝╚╝
──────────────╔═╝║
──────────────╚══╝

He secured the nomination, that's what happened.

Similiar to 2004.. 2008. and 2012.

How am I shill if Im only stating facts? I'm point out facts because you trumpets need to be told things over and over again.

Guccifer was not extradited because of the Hillary email issue.

politico.com/story/2016/05/clinton-email-server-hacker-222824

>“We have received no indication from any government agency to support these claims, nor are they reflected in the range of charges that Guccifer already faces and that prompted his extradition in the first place. And it has been reported that security logs from Secretary Clinton’s email server do not show any evidence of foreign hacking,” the Clinton campaign spokesman added.

When did Rubio stump Trump? I'd like to see that.

>3 months from now
>trump leading by 20 points
"A POLL ISN'T AN ELECTION TRUMP BTFO"

Are you guys retarded

you're right.
he'll fade into absolute obscurity within a few days
hillary will then win. you can finally relax.

You not pointing out anything m8 your just reaffirming how much you know you all lost your talking point,

All the damage control wont change you all lost YOUR talking point.

Mfw

>new le maymay shills regurgitate until he never goes back down below her

>What if she outshines him in debates? What if she pulls a Rubio?

>outshining the king of bantz

>You not pointing out anything m8 your just reaffirming how much you know you all lost your talking point,

what

user, Sup Forums is meme central. There is no point in trying to argue with Sup Forums

> you can finally relax.

Why would I?

>the Clinton campaign spokesman added.

GEE WHAT A FAIR AND UNBIASED SOURCE

no, it's a reaction to all those "trump can't win! he's behind in the polls" posts. no he's ahead. since he's ahead, can hillary now not win?
no.
therefore, the logic that "behind in the polls today means that the candidate has no chance at winning the election" is false.
we've made fun of that broken logic.
but now it's shifting again: "sure, he's leading, but he'll lose because X"

we call this "shifting goalposts"

>facts from previous elections
>hurr if a candidate ever takes the lead that means dey loooosse!!!

>How am I shill if Im only stating facts? I'm point out facts because you trumpets need to be told things over and over again.
>HURRRRRRRRR LOOK AT THIS HUGE LEAD HILLARY HAS TRUMP WILL NEVER CLOSE IT

>HURRRRRRRRRRRR THE POLLS DONT MATTER LOOK AT ALL THESE OTHER TIMES WHERE THE REPUBLICANS LOST

This

You trying to muddy the waters on polls now as a Clinton supports simply means you have now lost a talking point your ilk used weeks ago and are now in damage control mode simple as that.

He started on her.

he gave her the nickname "crooked hillary"

D-DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

>>hurr if a candidate ever takes the lead that means dey loooosse!!!

Are you braindead? I didn't say that. It's just ridiclous to put predictive power in polls today while Trump is the presumptive nominee and Hillary isn't.

What the fuck are you on about

What the fuck are you also on about

Why is it suddenly damage control to point out facts?

Jesus fuck, Trump supporters are so detached from reality.

>hurr look at duh 66 gorrillion % lead DRUMPF!!!! has no chance
>hurr polls no matter look at dis romney graph

THE POLL NUMBERS DONALD.

HAND THEM OVER. NOW.

IT'S TIME FOR A TRIED AND TRUE CONSISTENT CONSERVATIVE.

Why on earth would you bring up Guccifer? That hurts your credibility. And comparing Trump to Romney or McCain is idiotic. Trump is a populist candidate, he's not like either. Obama also had the benefit of being a member of the non incumbent party during a new cycle, and the sitting president in 2012. The cycle benefits Trump in many ways. Hillary is in a down trend and I have doubts that securing the nomination will help her that much.

>Trump is behind in the polls
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP IS STUMPED HE'S GONNA GET BTFO BY HILLARY Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>Trump starts leading in the polls
whatever it's not like the polls even matter or anything

which is it?

See, this is why I cannot and will not take the naysayers seriously in any capacity.

Thread after thread was made a month ago talking about the divergence between Trump and Clinton starting in March and how Trumpfags who thought he could win were delusional with that polling and now it's going the other way.

And yet here they still are saying this will change and Trump will still lose.

Get it through your heads you fucking idiots: this is not 2012, this will not be "Romney in a landslide xD", this is not a guaranteed win for Clinton, you have proven for the last year you cannot predict Trump correctly, face the fact that you will probably be wrong yet again and Trump will win.

I'm not going to say it will be easy for Trump or that Trump is just going to sail away with it but I think it is much more likely he will win rather than lose.

Hillary is the presumptive nominee actually. According to her there's no way she won't be.

romney is not leading in that section you pointed out shill

Can't wait for his high energy to destroy her very essence. He's going to go all out on the Benghazi and email scandals.

Absolutely, but the bernouts don't seem to realize that yet. I don't think this has ever been seen in American history, this many delusional voters. All thanks to the r/sandersforpresident hugbox.

You're not convincing anybody.
You're not very good at this.

There really is a genuine lack of energy coming off of Hillary's campaign.

You could see it in Obama's during 2008, and to a lesser extent in 2012. There was a passion behind his voters, a willingness to get involved, and actually care about the political process.

I'm not seeing that in Hillary. I watched them trumpet Bill out last night, and he looked old, and tired, and just not all there. It was a little sad to look at.

neither are you desu senpai

Polls are just manipulation by the media to get candidates to buy more ad slots on their networks.

Good thing Trump supporters haven't used polls as a talking point for the last 9 months and just lost it all together.

Oh man a "no u" response, pack my bags boy we got a real master debater here

>Trump got stumped
The only thing anyone remembers about Rubio in the debates is when Krispy Kreme demolished him for using a shitty 25 second speech three or four times

Ebin

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best candidate in the DNC for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst candidates in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of a contested convention. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the DNC, she went 58-42 against Bernie in NY and would of won these polls if Bernie just left already. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds and insulted a huge ethnic group, just like Hitler did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Clinton topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because she’s a woman. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Dems on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

(You)

Trump +2
Trump +3

lads

its happening

>having serious debates with Trump memesters

it's a lose/lose situation no matter how you look at it

Nobody is being paid to shill for hillary

Glad you concede defeat. We'll be memeing our way into the white house.

>HILLARY FAGS
Is that even a thing?

post yfw Trump wins.

>Glad you concede defeat

There's a difference between defeat and not trying something because you realize how big a waste of time it will be.

I didn't lose because I never chose to play your double-think meme games.

Memes will only get you so far lad. Epic pics of green frogs won't get you anywhere in real life

Bump for hilldog tears

I don't know, it seems to be getting this man somewhere.

How do we know that's actually Trump shitposting on that account? Besides, everyone forgot about that picture within a few days so it doesn't mean shit

This is when memes win against the jews in their own game. What a time to live in. And there will be more. Hop on.

I pray to kek every day to ensure this happens.

HAVE FAITH IN KEK.

MEME MAGIC IS ON OUR SIDE.

No. We are goaling shitposts.

Not sure which is worse.

I'm not even sure the point you're trying to make now.

Trump's entire campaign has been driving on memetic energy, and I'm not even joking when I make this statement.

It's the exact same thing Obama had in 2008, if not amped up to 11. Young people rallying around someone who projects an aura of their current cultural zeitgeist. Obama wanted "change" after a decade of Bush. Trump is setting to instill patriotism after a decade of liberal shaming and finger wagging.

They both tapped into this base by using slick sloganeering, and literal memes. It's something McCain and Romney weren't able to harness, and something Hillary is currently failing to harness.

>Romney: 10,031,336 (total)
> Trump: 11,273,417 (still has 5 states, including Cali, to go)

They are totally the same person.

>Memes will only get you so far lad
I'll believe it when we hit the ceiling

And this was done with pic related.

Imagine being this much of a shill.

You are trying to compare Romney vs. Obama to Trump vs. Hillary. Ignore this fool.

>Young people rallying around someone who projects an aura of their current cultural zeitgeist.

user-kun, Trump is doing absolutely shit with young people. Sanders is the only candidate who has the young person vote. Literally Trumps only demographic is the white persons and there is absolutely no way in hell he'll win the election with only the white vote.

Romney tried and he failed horribly.Trump is doing worse than Romney with the minorities, and Romney was considered the worst minority candidate of all time.

Meme magic won't have a real effect this election.

I'm not convinced Trump will win this election and I will remain unconvinced until his support with the minorities go up.

>tfw used to only want trump to win so I could watch the fire
>mfw I now wholeheartedly support Trump
The red pill is delicious

a fucking mormon

This to a fucking tee

The thing is thd left lost the claim to counter culture when not only are kids parents but thisr techers ans fav celeb all share the same opinion and thats never cool so now the magic is on our side

>user-kun, Trump is doing absolutely shit with young people. Sanders is the only candidate who has the young person vote. Literally Trumps only demographic is the white persons and there is absolutely no way in hell he'll win the election with only the white vote.

Is this what they tell you at the Marxist rallies?

Top kek

> Romney tried and he failed horribly

lost by only 3.5% while being the least compelling Presidential candidate in decades.

> Trump is doing worse than Romney with minorities

this is b8, right?

>Hillary surely will bring out the youth vote

What about this though?

I never once implied in that post he needs the young person vote to win. I was correcting that fine user.

Young people as a whole have low voter turn outs but when they do vote it's usually democrat. This is a pretty damn well-known fact.